Is my ass on fire?
-说实话 -有点 有一点
- Be honest. - A little bit, Teddy. A little bit.
-能启动吗 -不能
- Anything? - Nothing.
好吧 我们输了
Well, we lost.
输给了派丝多
Pesto beat us.
这会儿评委们就在50码外
Judges are, like, 50 yards away
吃他难吃死的披萨
eating his horrible pizza.
而我们连终点都到不了 虽然就差一点点
We can't even finish and we're so close to the end.
你这样把事实一下子大声说出来
I mean, when you say it out loud all at once,
听着怪难过的
it makes it sound bad.
音响还能用
Stereo still works.
想不想听听琳达带的磁带
Want to listen to Linda's tape?
不怎么想
Not really.
我已经按了播放键了
Oh. I already pressed play.
-游♥行♥水坑 -游坑
- Parade puddles! - Paradles!
这些好像不全是水 随便吧
I'm not sure this is all water... it's fine.
你呆在上面错过了很多哦
You don't know what you're missing up there!
快下来玩水坑
Come down here and splash.
你没穿内♥裤♥呢
Oh, you're not wearing any underwear.
*当我感觉迷失方向 筋疲力尽*
*Just when I thought I was lost and washed out
*有人提醒了我这一切的意义*
*Someone reminded me what it was all about...*
看他们 踩水坑踩得可高兴了
Look at those guys, just sloppin' around in puddles.
他们看着是挺开心的
They do look like they're having a good time.
我今天好像有点扫兴
I guess I haven't been very fun today.
但开心不是你的目的
Yeah, but this really isn't your scene.
什么意思
What do you mean?
只是 他们太能玩儿了
It's just... Those people are really fun.
看看他们 自♥由♥的灵魂
Look at 'em. They're free spirits.
我今天可能有点暴躁
Maybe I have been a little grumpy.
别想了 我们今天来是为了赢奖金的
Come on, we're here for the cash prize.
钱才是最重要的
That's what matters here... the money.
我们非得在这个游♥行♥上
What, do we have to live life to the fullest
尽情享受人生码
at this particular parade?
并不是 我们来是有任务的
No. We're here on a job.
老天 我是犯了什么毛病
Oh, my God. What is wrong with me?
鼓点要进来了
Ah, the beat's about to kick in.
不管了 把音量开大
You know what? Turn it up.
泰迪 给我把这腌黄瓜拉开
Teddy! Unzip my pickle!
来了鲍鲍
Unzipping your pickle, Bobby.
那是鲍勃吗
Is that Bob?
他居然在放"雨中热裤舞"
He's playing "Hot Pants Rain Dance"!
像是有趣 湿身 几乎全♥裸♥版的老爸
It's like a fun, wet, almost naked version of Dad.
迪斯科 算我一个
Disco? I'll go.
我在跳舞 我在享受
I'm dancing! I'm having fun!
孩子们 我把衣服脱啦
Hey, kids! I took my clothes off!
好样的老爸
Go, Dad!
把爷爷遗传给你的甩掉
Shake what Grandpa gave you!
就是能换个姿势不
But maybe not like that!
琳 抱歉我今天这么混♥蛋♥
Lin, I'm sorry I was such a jerk today.
我让派丝多得逞了
I let Pesto get the best of me.
但我现在爱死沼泽港海滩游♥行♥了
But I love Bog to Beach now!
我现在完全懂了
I totally get it!
我原谅你
Oh, I forgive you,
我最轻盈的小胖子
my little floatstest with the mostest!
快上来 这是你的歌♥
Hey, get up here. It's your song.
孩子们来啊
Kids! Come on!
什么情况 你为什么会把彩车停在这儿
What happened? Why'd you stop your float here?
车坏了 我们只能停这儿
We broke down. We're stuck.
我们本来要去评委那儿的
We were trying to get to the judges.
我们可以推你们过去
We could push you.
或者说有人愿意推 各位怎么想
Or someone could push you. Guys?
咱来给这彩车加上马达
Let's motorboat this float.
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance!*
*我不知道歌♥词*
*I don't know the words.*
给我下来小吉米
Get down from there, Jimmy Jr.!
不要老爸 我要跳舞
No, Dad! I'm dancing!
蒂娜 我为之前的事儿道歉
Hey. Sorry about earlier, Tina.
我不该破坏你们的彩车
I shouldn't have messed up your float.
那一点都不酷
That was not cool.
没关系 抱歉我用T恤射你
It's okay. Sorry I shot you with a shirt,
把你像一团球一样打倒在地
and that you crumpled up into a little ball on the ground
看着特别软弱无力
and looked really weak and fragile.
真的很痛
Okay, it really hurt.
要不要跳一个和好如初舞
Should we have make-up dance?
要
Yeah!
*你辣得裤子着了火*
*So hot your pants on fire... *
我们刚准备把第五名颁给
Well, we were just about to give the prize for fifth place
给我这块湿湿的披萨的人
to the guy who gave me this wet pizza,
但这个捕熊夹彩车开过来
but The Bear Trap just rolled in here
偷走了我们的心
and stole our hearts!
女士们先生们 第五名的获得者是
Ladies and gentlemen, fifth place prize
捕熊夹
is The Bear Trap!
是我们欸鲍鲍 捕熊夹
Bobby, that's us! We're The Bear Trap!
太棒了 我们得了第五名
Yes! We won fifth place!
什么 到手的鸭子飞了
What? We were robbed.
说真的兄弟 他们真的很厉害
I don't know, man. That was amazing.
他们到了终点 所有人都跳起舞来
They came across the line and people started dancing.
感觉很不一样
It felt bigger than all of this.
闭嘴
Would you just shut up.
太好了
All right!
对了 不知道修这车
So I, uh, I wonder what it's gonna cost
得花多少钱
to fix this float up, huh?
应该不便宜 你说呢鲍勃
Bob? Not gonna be cheap.
别扫兴泰迪
Don't ruin this, Teddy!
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance*
*快出来跳舞*
*Get out there and take a chance*
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance*
*快出来跳舞*
*Get out there and take a chance*
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance*
*快出来跳舞*
*Get out there and take a chance*
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance*
*快出来跳舞*
*Get out there and take a chance*
*雨中热裤舞*
*Hot pants rain dance*
*快出来跳舞*
*Get out there and take a chance*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表