I could buy some more cats finally.
好吧
All right.
看样子我是新任猫咪教练了
Looks like I'm the new cat trainer.
你觉得呢 贸易先生
What do you say, Mr. Business?
你想成为下一任猫大厨代言猫吗
You want to be the next Chef Cat cat food cat?
哪有人吃猫粮
No one is eating cat food!
天 你怎么会有这种想法
God, why would you even say that?
-没人说谁吃猫粮 蒂娜 -我知道
- N-No one said that, Tina. - I know.
*训猫 训练一只猫*
*Cat training, training a cat.*
*训猫 训练一只猫*
*Cat training, training a cat.*
*训猫 训练一只猫*
*Cat training, training a cat.*
*付出大把时光 收获一点脂肪*
*Put a lot of work in, get a little bit fat.*
你这样 很奇怪
That's weird, that thing you're doing.
踏爪子
P-Pushing your paw.
有点疼 因为你挺大力的
I-It kind of hurts, 'cause you're really pressing.
但同时又有点爽
It's also kind of nice, though.
贸易先生
Look, Mr. Business,
我一直想让你推♥翻♥瓶子
I know you're probably tired of me
我知道你可能都烦了 我懂
trying to get you to knock over that stupid jar. I get it.
我也不喜欢被别人指挥
I-I don't like doing what people tell me to do either.
这就是为什么我开了自己的餐馆
That's why I have my own restaurant.
所以别因为我想你做你才这么做
So, don't do it because I want you to.
为你自己而做
Do it for you.
这可能对你有好处
I mean, this could be good for you.
你可以自己赚钱
You make your own money.
去看看世界 离开盖尔
See the world. You can move away from Gayle.
开玩笑的
Just kidding.
我知道你喜欢她 她人很好
I-I know you like her. She's nice.
所以你觉得呢
So, what do you say, huh?
想推瓶子了吗
You-you want to go knock over a jar?
要来推瓶子吗
Who wants to knock the jar over?
你一定会的
You do!
太好了 你做到了
Yes! Yes! You did it!
贸易先生
Mr. Business!
天呐
Oh, God, ow!
天呐
Oh... oh, God!
鲍勃 琳达 盖尔
Oh, Bob, Linda, Gayle.
你们来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
伊恩 史努多
Hey, Ian, Snoodle.
我知道那天
Look, I know there was an incident
贸易先生出了点意外
the other day with Mr. Business,
但我们一直在解决这个问题
but we've been working together,
你简直无法相信
and you won't believe this,
他真的可以推倒调味瓶了
but he's actually able to knock over the spices.
对了
Right.
-它是谁 -它是谁
- Who's that? - Yeah, who's that?
这位是毛球小姐 这是她的猫杰西卡
This is Fluffy, and this is her cat Jessica.
杰西卡长的好像贸易先生
Jessica looks a lot like Mr. Business.
不对 鲍勃 她长得像猫大厨
She doesn't, Bob. She looks like Chef Cat.
所以你会带两只猫去参加试镜吗
So you'll be representing both of us at the auditions?
恐怕不是 鲍勃
I'm afraid not, Bob.
为什么 他现在可以做到了啊
What? But-but he can do the thing now!
他可以做到了 给他看 鲍勃
He can do it. Show him, Bob.
那只猫没法训 你也看到他那天干什么了
That cat is a loose cannon. You saw what he did.
他不会这样了伊恩 我训练过他了
Not anymore, Ian. I trained him.
拜托鲍勃 你不是专业的
Please, Bob. You're not a professional.
所以随便什么猫
Oh, so you're just gonna help any cat
只要长得像猫大厨 你就原意帮是吗
who looks like Chef Cat... Is that it?
不是鲍勃 我就帮杰西卡
Uh, no, Bob. I'm going to help Jessica.
另外 我现在和毛球
And I'm, by the way, in a serious
是稳定的情侣关系
committed relationship with Fluffy now.
所以你就给别人希望
So you get people's hopes up,
让他们去相信某件事
make them believe in something,
然后等你找到更年轻更惹火的猫
and then toss them aside
就弃他们于不顾吗
when you find a younger hotter cat?
鲍勃 你现在冷静一下
Bob, you calm down now.
听好了
You know what?
我们自己去试镜 伊恩
We're going to that audition without you, Ian.
-我们要这么做吗 -是的 盖尔
- We are? - Yes, we are, Gayle.
我要在评委面前
I am going to get Mr. Business
让贸易先生推倒调味瓶
to knock over that spice jar in front of the judges.
-是制片人 -管他呢
- Producers! - Whatever!
但他不是很擅长
But he's not very good at it.
他很厉害 偶尔 有一次
He's great at it! Occasionally. Once.
你没机会的 鲍勃
You won't stand a chance, Bob.
拜托别让那猫去自取其辱
Please, do not embarrass the cat like that.
-我们没必要受这个气 -对 没必要
- We don't have to take this. - No, we don't.
走吧 琳
Come on, Lin.
鲍勃 我能一起去吗
Bob, can I come, too?
可以盖尔 你和我们一起走
Yes, Gayle, you come with us.
我该带上猫吗
Yay. And I should bring the cat?
-是的盖尔 那是你的猫 -走吧
- Yes, Gayle, it's your cat! - Yeah, come on.
好的 伊恩再见 毛球再见
Okay. Bye, Ian. Bye, Fluffy.
我们能走了吗
Can we just leave?!
猫 猫忘了
Get the cat. Get the cat.
我的天 赶紧出去
Oh, my God, get out!
正走着呢
We're trying!
这食物简直没法入眼
I can't even look at this food.
嚼起来不会脆嘣响 也不是金枪鱼味
I know. No crunch, no tuna flavor.
这就是垃圾
This is garbage.
我们居然把猫大厨吃完了
I can't believe we're out of Chef Cat.
我们怎么办
So what do we do?
可能这是提醒我们该清醒了
Maybe this is our wake-up call.
也许 是时候戒猫粮了
Maybe we should, you know, try to stop eating cat food?
我已经吐在地毯上了
I have been throwing up on the rug.
我们戒掉吧 忘记猫粮
So let's do it. We'll just have a normal day
正常地过一天
where we don't think about cat food at all.
大家都准备好去参加今天的猫粮试镜了吗
Everybody ready to go to the cat food audition today?
-该死 -这反应不错
- Oh, damn it! - Attagirl!
盖尔来了
There's Gayle.
该走了 走吧 孩子们 该走了
Time to go. Come on, kids. Time to go.
猫咪致富 无比幸福
I'm about to go from "Meow" to me rich.
出发吧 贸易先生战队
Let's go, Team Business!
好多人 好多猫
A lot of people here. A lot of cats.
它们都长得很像贸易先生
And they all look like Mr. Business.
除了那只
Except for that one.
-这儿没你的事 加菲猫 -对
- Get out of here, Garfield! - Yeah!
老爸 你看哪些猫像是最大的竞争对手
Dad, which cats look like the biggest competition?
你指出来 我去干扰它们
You point them out, I'll get in their heads.
我们没任何竞争对手 露易丝
We don't have any competition, Louise.
贸易先生会赢的 没问题
Mr. Business is gonna win this, no problem.
贸易先生 你感觉如何
Hey, Mr. Biz, how you holding up?
盖尔 现在请别招惹它
Gayle, please don't rile him up right now.
我们需要它集中精神
We need him focused.
我就看他状况如何 鲍勃
I'm just checking on him, Bob.
你已经打开猫笼了
Okay, you're opening up the carrier.
不 它在舔自己的肚子
Oh, no, he's licking his tummy!
它不开心时才这样
He does that when he's unhappy.
看 天呐 这一片的毛都没了
Look. Oh, my gosh, a patch of fur is missing.
也许吧 那儿的毛是有点少 可...
I guess. It's a little thin there, but...
它一整周都这样吗 鲍勃
Has he been doing this all week, Bob?
我不知道
Uh, I don't know.
他舔肚子难道不是
I thought when he licked his tummy,
代表他做好准备了吗
that's just him getting psyched up.
就是
Uh, yeah, that's right.
不是 这很糟 鲍勃
No, this is bad, Bob.
别这样 盖尔 你会让它紧张
Please, Gayle, you're making him nervous.
我没有 我只会让他生气 不会紧张
I am not. I make him angry, not nervous.
我很担心 鲍勃
Oh, I'm worried about this, Bob.
出问题了
Something's wrong.
露易丝 你想去饮料贩卖♥♥机
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表