No. Sorry.
总之 会有一个天使接你的电♥话♥
Anyway, finally, an angel answers your call,
即使已经打烊 他还是会给你开门
and he's willing to open up his shop after hours for you.
那个天使就是克莱德
That angel is Clyde.
等等 那人偶怎么喊来着
Wait, what's the toy say again?
-姆妈鲁玛 -别别别
- Mumaluma! - No no no no no!
天 我真受够我的玩具们一直
Man, I am so sick of my toys trying to stop me
阻止我去我想去的地方了
from going where I want to go.
承认吧 所有人都很讨厌
Let's face it. Everybody stinks.
除了我 我最好了
Except me. I'm great.
看 我们快到了
Hey, look. We are close.
终于啊
Finally!
我只想赶紧到那儿 把脚放
I just want to get there, put up my feet...
不是吧
...And oh, come on!
-你好 -嗨
- Hello. - Hi.
百百目鬼 蛟 别跟我来那一套
Dodomeki, Mizuchi, don't you dare!
-哪一套 -别跟我说"你不能通过"
- What? - Don't say "You shall not pass"!
那就尴尬了
Uh, well then this will be awkward.
-因为你不能过 -没错
- 'cause you shall not pass. - Yeah.
听着 你们阻止不了我们
Listen, you're not gonna stop us
去那座堡垒
from getting to that fortress!
说到堡垒
Oh, speaking of the fortress...
*堡垒就像 邪恶怪兽*
*That fortress is the worstest*
别唱了
No no no no no no!
我不想听你们唱为什么讨厌堡垒
No songs about why you hate the fortress.
-很快就唱完 -不要
- Just really -- just really quick. - No!
*只因为我 热爱阳光*
*Because I like to tan.*
住嘴 住嘴
Stop it! Stop it!
他确实喜欢
He really does.
咱直接开打吧
Just-- let's just fight already.
好吧 没问题
Okay, cool, cool, cool.
是时候展现战斗形态了 我的是这样
Time for our game faces. Here's mine.
好 我的是这样
Okay, here's mine.
真不错
Wow, that's good.
你的也很不错
Yours is really good, too.
换成是我 可不会想和我们打
I wouldn't want to fight us.
我也不想 我们太吓人了
Me neither, we're terrifying.
我们开打吧 露易丝
We're so ready. Okay, Louise.
露易丝
Louise?
再见了 白♥痴♥
So long, idiots!
你不能通过
该死
Damm it!
你知道有种表达
So, um, do you know the expression,
叫"一大♥波♥愤怒的玩具正在靠近"吗
"There's an army of angry toys heading straight for us"?
好了 你知道了
Okay, yup, you do.
玩具二三事
谢谢你 克莱德
Thanks for doing this, Clyde.
抱歉这样把你叫来
Yeah, sorry to put you out like this.
你还穿着睡衣
I mean, you're in your bathrobe and it's...
什么 这是夹克
What? This is a jacket.
可是 好吧
Oh. But... Okay.
天呐 还真是睡衣
Oh, my god, this is a bathrobe.
我就是这么想的
That's what I thought, yeah.
我把它当夹克穿有一阵了
I've been wearing this as a jacket for a while.
-看着不错 -确实不错
- It looks good. - Really good.
让我看看酷奇·科比
Let me see the Kuchi Kopi.
让我看看
Let me see him.
发生什么了
What happened here?
你给它弄了个胸吗
Did you give him boobs?
是个意外
It was an accident.
那很明显是手臂 克莱德
Those are clearly arms, Clyde.
听着 这是我女儿最爱的玩具
Look, it's my daughter's favorite toy.
请帮帮我们
Please, just help us out.
那你们应该知道书吧
So, I assume you know the books, right?
-什么书 -"什么书"
- What-what books? - "What books?" Wh--
我能和你单独说句话吗 泰迪
Can I talk to you in private, teddy?
当然 什么事
Sure. What's up?
-你带来的是什么人 -他很好啊
- What are you bringing in here? - No, he's okay.
你带来的是什么人
What are you bringing in here?
-不 他 -那家伙连书都不知道
- No, he does... - Guy doesn't even know the books!
他很好 书 鲍鲍
He's okay! The books, Bobby!
他在问你那些书 你知道的
He's talking about the books! You know the books.
-啥 对 书 -对吧
- Oh, uh, the-- what? Yes, the books, I-- - right?
对吧 和酷奇·科比有关的书
Right? Yeah, the Kuchi Kopi books.
-你都知道的 -得了得了
- You know all about 'em. - Okay, okay, okay, okay.
-坐下 -什么
- Sit down. - What?
我读给你们听 坐下
I'm gonna read them to you. Sit down.
不 我们不需要
Oh, no, w-we don't need to...
我回家自己读就行
Also, I could just read them at home myself.
你自己读语调可不对
You won't do the voices right.
-坐下 -好吧
- Sit down. - Okay.
好了 我们开始
All right, here we go. Here we go.
故事发生在一个寒冷的晚上
It all started on a chilly night
在一片被施了魔法的土地上
in the enchanted land of...
克莱德 克莱德
Clyde! Clyde!
让我进去 情况紧急
Let me in! It's an emergency!
天呐
Oh, boy.
我要电♥话♥里跟你提的狸猫宝宝
I need that Tanuki Baby I called about!
我跟你说了还没到货
I told you it's not in yet!
别这样 我有一屋子的客人
Come on, I have an apartment full of people,
我告诉他们我有个狸猫宝宝
and I told them that I have a Tanuki Baby,
他们说"你没有"
and they were like, "No you don't."
然后我说"我有"
And I was like,"Yes I do."
他们就说"证明给我们看"
And they said, "Prove it."
我说要去厕所 然后就来这儿了
And I said I had to go to the bathroom and here I am.
我只有个狸猫妈妈
I have a Tanuki Mama. That's all I got.
-我要了 -好吧
- I'll take it! - Fine, all right,
我这就来
I'm coming, I'm coming, I'm coming.
我们是该坐在这儿还是
Should we... sit here, or...
-待着别动 -知道了
- You stay! - Yep. Got it.
坏玩具 坏玩具
Bad toys! Bad toys!
我知道现在说这不合时宜
I know it's not the right time,
但吊桥很美 有觉得吗
but great drawbridge, right?
嗯 很美 得把它拉起来
Yeah yeah, very nice. We got to close it.
拉起来
We got to close it!
好了
Yes!
我们成功了 我们安全了
We made it! We're safe!
远离你们这群废物了
Safe from all you punks!
-废物 -真伤人
- Punks? - Ouch.
我觉得我们很好啊
I think we're nice.
知道我还想说什么吗
You know what else?
我爱死这堡垒啦
I love this friggin' fortress!
我还要唱呢
I might just sing about it!
*身处这座 四壁石屋*
*Inside of these four walls of stone*
*终于能够 一人独处*
*I'm finally all on my own*
*除我之外 无人能入*
*'Cause nobody's gettin' in*
*访客名单 姓名全无*
*No one's on the guest list*
*堪比保镖 双拳挥舞*
*The bouncers are my two fists*
*不再受伤 自己做主*
*No one's gonna hurt this gal*
*不再受伤 自己做主*
*'Cause nobody's gettin' in*
快速说唱
Scat break down!
打扰一下 你好
Excuse me. Hello.
什么鬼 你是谁
What the... Who are you?
-我是好酷奇·科比 -什么
- I'm good Kuchi Kopi. - What?
这下好了 分时度假那人给我俩订重了
Oh, great. The time share people double-booked us.
你说你是好酷奇·科比
If you're good Kuchi Kopi,
那他是什么
then what does that make him?
我说不出口
I mean, I don't really want to say.
你知道我是好酷奇·科比就好
Let's just say I'm good Kuchi Kopi.
不不不 他自称是好酷奇·科比
No no no no, he calls himself good Kuchi Kopi.
并不代表他真的就是
It doesn't make him good.
我还能自称肌肉男酷奇·科比呢
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表