I could call myself six-pack Kuchi Kopi,
可我也没有六块腹肌啊
It doesn't make me have muscles!
你看起来不错
Yeah, you're looking good, by the way.
你真混♥蛋♥
That is just so jerky of you.
你是混♥蛋♥酷奇·科比
You're jerky Kuchi Kopi.
-你才是 -你才是
- You are. - You are!
-你才是 -你才是 你 你
- You are. - You are! You! You!
-你才是 -你才是
- You are. - You are!
这什么情况
What the hell is going on here?!
我都不知道原来酷奇·科比这么厉害
Wow, I had no idea how great Kuchi Kopi is.
他很棒
He's amazing.
他就像一个幽灵
It's so cool how he's, like,
能让不同人看到不同的东西 这太酷了
a spirit that can be different things to different people.
我就看到了汤姆·布雷迪
Like Tom Brady.
美国国家橄榄球联盟球员
克莱德朗读技巧还真挺不错的
Clyde actually did a really good job reading.
-没错 他青蛙王子学得超好 -对
- Yeah, he nailed the frog king. - Oh, my god,
-青蛙王子很棒 -有没有
- The frog king was good. - Yeah, right? Huh?
特别好
That's very good.
好吧 那你来这儿干嘛
Okay, so, what are you doing here,
"好酷奇·科比"
"Good Kuchi Kopi"?
除了破坏气氛以外
Besides killing the vibe.
露易斯 看来你还是不明白
You don't get it yet, do you Louise?
你知道这是什么地方吗
What this place is?
为什么大家都要阻止你来这儿
Why we've all been trying to stop you from getting here?
我不知道
No, I don't. But you can keep on
你就继续卖♥♥关子吧
being mysterious about it, if you want.
你确定要把自己像这样关起来吗 露易斯
Closing yourself off like this, Louise?
在自己周围筑起一道道愤怒的墙
Building angry walls around yourself, Louise?
你得原谅你的家人
You need to forgive your family.
什么 所以搞了半天就是为这个吗
What? Oh, that's what this is all about?
我的答案是不可能
Well, the answer is no!
看看他们都做了什么
Okay? I mean, look what they did.
看看他的脸 丑昏了
Look at his face. He's hideous.
有必要这么伤人吗
Okay, that's not necessary.
露易斯 原谅你的家人对你是好事
Forgiving your family would be good for you, Louise.
没门
Not gonna do it.
*天真以为 高墙之后*
*You think living behind these walls*
-住嘴 -我就不
- Stop it. - No, I won't stop it.
-结束 好歌♥ -才没结束
-The end. Great song. - No, it's not the end.
*伤害不再有*
*means you can't get hurt at all*
这人真是够了
This guy.
你说呢
Huh, am I right?
闭嘴
Shush. Be quiet.
*殊不知 外面世界 已无阳光等候*
*But that just makes it dark outside*
我只听到一堆废话
Blah, blah, blah is what I'm hearing.
*引入光明 除你以外 无人能够*
*And only you can bring in the light*
请告诉我这歌♥有多长
Okay, how long is this going to go on?
*回归正途 办法绝无仅有*
*There's just one thing that will make this right*
摧毁堡垒
原谅家人
*摁那按钮*
*Push that button*
*摁那按钮*
*Push that button*
*宽容大度 从此以后*
*And become the forgiving type*
我怎么不记得有那玩意儿
I don't remember that being there.
有哪个承包商
What kind of contractors
会放个"摧毁堡垒"的按钮在自己房♥子里
would put in a "Destroy fortress" Button?
那是备用计划
It was a backup plan.
再说 我觉得这地方
And also, I thought the place
就缺个类似按钮的东西
needed something button-ish
就在这边 这附近
right around here, someplace.
露易斯 别
Louise? No.
别别别
No, no, no.
别按那按钮 露易斯
Don't push the button, Louise.
露易斯 不 别按
Louise, no! Don't push the button!
我去
Oh, crap.
我的天
Jeez...
我做了一个超奇怪的梦
I just had the weirdest dream.
等下
Wait a second.
它 它为啥长这样
W-why does he look like that?
人的面貌本来就千奇百怪
Why does anyone look like anything?
看看老爸 他这是造了什么孽
Look at dad. What's up with that?
不 你们不是把酷奇·科比给烤了吗
No, I mean, I thought you guys melted Kuchi Kopi.
还是说那只是我的梦
Was that just part of my dream?
-就是那样 -没错 -对
- That's it. - Yeah. - Yep.
老妈 你拿着芥末干嘛
Mom, why are you holding mustard?
因为我超爱芥末
'cause I love it.
她懂我
She gets it.
老爸 你背后拿着什么
Dad, what's behind your back?
啥 我站着的时候都是这姿势
What? This is just how I stand.
不是吗
Isn't this how I stand?
是的 像个斗牛士
Yeah, like a matador.
没错 他是我们的斗牛老爸
Yup. He's our dad-ador!
对吧 兄弟
Aye, buddy?
糟糕
Oops.
所以不是我的梦咯
So it did happen.
我们很抱歉 露易斯
We're so sorry, Louise.
我们是一群内疚的狗崽子
We're a bunch of sorry sons of bitches.
-吉恩 -对不起
- Gene. - Sorry.
你什么都不必说
Anyway, you don't have to say anything.
-我们只想 -我原谅你们
- We just want... - I forgive you.
等 等等 你说啥
Wa-wait, wha, wha?
我说我原谅你们
I said I forgive you guys.
老天 她病糊涂了
Oh, boy. She's still pretty sick.
不 我说真的 我原谅你们
No, I mean it. I forgive you.
真是万幸
Phew. Oh... Oh, good.
老酷奇·科比啥时候有胸了
Hey, when did old Kuchi Kopi get boobs?
虽然我知道它迟早会发育 但也太快了
I mean, I knew this day would come, but not so soon.
泰迪干的
Teddy did it.
我也原谅他
Well, I forgive him, too.
你快成原谅机器了
Wow, you're a forgiving machine, Louise.
我就是 来吧 还有啥要我原谅的
I am. Come on, give me something else to forgive!
吉恩 蒂娜 快说
Gene, Tina! Go!
好吧
Okay, uh...
这味儿
Oh, Gene!
这可不能原谅 吉恩
That is unforgivable.
不是吉恩干的
It wasn't Gene.
蒂娜 你可真让我刮目相看
Wow, Tina. I'm impressed.
好了 鲍勃 给她吃药
All right, bob, give her the medicine.
糟了 药
Oh, crap, the medicine.
*我做了一个梦*
*I'm dreaming of a world*
*你原谅了家人*
*Where you forgive your family*
*看起来像个*
*You seem like a girl*
*会选择好酷奇·科比*
*That would choose Good Kuchi Kopi*
*而非坏酷奇·科比的女孩*
*Over Bad Kuchi Kopi*
*流感病毒带你踏上旅程*
*That flu bug took you on a trip*
*一段疯狂崎岖的旅程*
*A crazy tough ride*
*但病痛让你变成了更好的人*
*But the sickness made you better*
*很高兴你没往生*
*And I'm glad you didn't die*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表