I forget if I do.
我应该喜欢吗
Do-do I have to?
我们去屋里吧
Why don't you come inside?
我给你放点斯卡音乐
I want to play you some ska that will turn you
你会瞬间变成斯卡死忠粉的
into an "A-ska-cionado."
声音好大
Wow, that's really loud.
抱歉 太大了吗
Oh, sorry. Uh, is that too much?
我都听不到你说话了
I can't really hear you.
我知道了
I know.
知道什么 你为什么要耳语
Know what? Why-why are you whispering?
我知道给我设圈套的事了
I know... about the sting.
我去
Oh, crap.
你刚刚亲我耳朵了吗
Did you just kiss my ear?
那是个意外
That was an accident.
你怎么能这样对我 鲍勃
How could you do this to me, Bob?
你身上装窃听器了吗
You're wearing a wire?
我以为我们是朋友
I thought we were friends.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
听着 我不想骗你的 不对
Look, I didn't want to lie to you... wait.
是你先骗了我
You lied to me.
你卖♥♥给我马肉
You sold me horse.
别把两件事混为一谈
Don't make this about that.
所以现在有人在听我们说话吗
So, somebody's listening to us right now?
谁在监听 联邦政♥府♥的人吗
Who am I talking to? Am I talking to the Feds?
不 我 我之前的确装了窃听器
No, I... I was wearing a wire.
但现在我只带着这个磁带录音机
Now I just have this tape recorder.
也就是说 没人在监听我们吗
So... nobody is listening to us?
没人听到我今天和你说的话吗
Nobody's heard me say anything to you today?
没有 我现在意识到我好像
No. I'm realizing now that I probably
-不该告诉你哈 -是的
- shouldn't have told you that. - Right
那啥 我能看一下
Hey, separately, can I take a look
那东西吗
at that thing for a second?
不行
Um, no.
算你机灵
Well played.
我都紧张得想上厕所了 罗恩
I've got nervous tummy, Ron.
我有不祥的预感
I've got a bad feeling.
肯定没问题的
I'm sure it's going okay.
我带了音频书
I brought a book on tape.
想听吗
Want to listen to that?
不想
No, Ron!
是艾伦·艾尔达朗读的哦[美国男演员]
It's read by Alan Alda.
好吧 放上
Fine! Put it on!
听我说 如果是钱的问题
Listen, if this is about the money,
我可以把钱退给你
I can pay you back!
你觉得如何
Huh? How does that sound?
不是钱的问题
It's not about the money.
那是肉的问题吗 是吗
Is it about the meat? Is that what it's about?
我可以换掉你冰柜里的马肉
'Cause I can replace the horse meat
换成真的牛肉
in your fridge with real beef, okay?
只是要等我找到一个
I just have to find a distributor
买♥♥牛肉的经销商
that sells beef, that's...
杰克 我要把这盘磁带教给卫生督察员
Jack, I'm giving this tape to the health inspector.
好吧 鲍勃
Okay, Bob.
你有你的原则 我表示尊重
You got to do what you got to do, and I, I respect that.
那边那个是什么
What is that over there?
活火山吗
Is that an active volcano? Huh?
给我
Give it to me!
-给我 -拿到了
- Give me it! - Got it!
琳
Lin!
孩子们 我们走
Kids, we're going!
还有几分钟就要上蛋糕了
We are minutes away from cake!
这一个上面应该没有毛发了
Okay, I don't think there's any hair on this one,
我要吃了
so I'm just gonna eat it, okay?
该死 蒂娜
Damn it, Tina!
走啦 学校见
I got to go! See you at school!
多谢邀请
Thanks for having us!
鲍勃
Bob,
你还没和主人拥抱道别呢
you forgot to hug the host good-bye.
这发了疯的狗崽子
That crazy son of a bitch.
他要用滑的了
He's gonna slide.
来了 来了
Coming through! Coming through!
滑吧 你这老家伙
Slide, you old bastard!
草坪是湿的 他还在继续滑
The grass is wet! He's still sliding!
那是鲍勃的头吗
Is that Bob's head?
雨果 罗恩 我被卡住了
Hugo, Ron, I'm stuck!
滑得很漂亮 鲍勃
That was an amazing slide, Bob!
现在把录音机给我吧
But now I'm gonna need that tape recorder.
-雨果 接住 -别 别扔
- Hugo, catch! - No, don't!
我不擅长接东西
I'm not good at catching things!
一次都没接着过
I've never been good at it!
好耶
Ha-ha! Yes!
坏了
It's broken!
看 磁带没坏
Hey, look. The tape's okay.
该死
Damn it.
生日快乐 无知男
Happy birthday, punk.
看来吉米·派丝多还在因为
Looks like Jimmy Pesto's still mad at me
我让他的肉价回涨而生气
for bringing his meat prices back up.
鲍勃 能给我来一个
So, uh, Bob, think I could get one of those,
那种汉堡吗
burgers from you?
没问题 我马上做 泰迪
Sure, coming right up, Teddy.
你知道我指什么吧 鲍勃
Know what I'm saying, Bob...
汉堡
a... burger?
不知道 你什么意思
No, what are you talking about?
那种 不一样的汉堡
One of those special... burgers?
懂了吗
You know?
长得像鸭
Looks like a duck.
叫声也像鸭的
Quacks like a duck.
我的天
Oh, my God.
泰迪 我们不卖♥♥马肉汉堡了
Teddy, we don't sell horse anymore.
别这样
Oh, come on!
我日思夜想的都是它
I can't stop thinking about it!
太美味了
I loved it!
嗨 贝尔彻一家
Hey, Belchers.
杰克
Here comes Jack
穿门而入
walking through your doorway.
杰克 你好呀
Jack! Hi!
真是个惊喜
What a surprise!
你来这儿做什么
What are you doing here?
你不应该被关进 肉牢之类的地方了吗
Shouldn't you be in, like, meat jail or something?
不 我应该不用坐牢了
No, I'll probably be able to stay out of jail,
但我得缴一大笔罚金和律师费
but, uh, there are a lot of fines and legal fees.
但我还在玩滑滑垫
I'm still slippy sliding, though.
滑行的那两秒钟能让我忘掉一切
And for those two seconds, I forget everything.
这乐趣他们可不能从我这儿夺走
They can't take that away from me, can they?
不对 他们能
I mean, they can.
他们也表示打算这么做
And they said they were going to.
所以你接下来想做什么
Well, what do you want now?
卖♥♥给我们事实上是树做的纸巾吗
Are you gonna sell us napkins that are really trees?!
冷静 姑娘 冷静
Easy, girl, easy.
没人要谋害树
No one's killing trees.
不是这样 我 我是来道歉的
No, no, I-I, I just came by to apologize.
我还想跟你们说声谢谢
I also wanted to say thank you.
-真的假的 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
我不会再卖♥♥马肉了
I'm done selling horse meat.
当然 这不说你们也知道
I mean, obviously, you know.
我被抓了嘛
I mean I got caught. Ha ha.
是真的不卖♥♥了 还是只是
Like, done done? I mean, just...
绝对不卖♥♥了
Absolutely done.
只是先缓一缓
Just putting that in your rearview mirror, huh?
翻篇了
It's in the past.
再 再也不做了吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表