开心汉堡店 第7季第22集
街角虫子都杀光
戏仿美国童谣歌♥词"街角糖果喷喷香"
听上去很好
Wow, that does sound pretty amazing.
我会搜一下看看的
I'll... I'll be sure to look it up.
我刚又去检查了一下走道
Anyway, I just double-checked the walk-in,
五个箱子应该可以
and five boxes should work.
谢了 德米特里 下次
Thanks, Demitri. Talk to you...
-已经挂了 -怎么了 老爸
- He, he's gone. - What happened, Dad?
卖♥♥肉的挂你电♥话♥了吗
Did the meat guy just hang up on you in a huff?
不是 我手♥机♥没电了
No, my phone died.
每次用上个十分钟就没电了
The battery only lasts about ten minutes
又得再充
before I have to charge it again.
鲍勃 你真的得换个手♥机♥了
You really need to get a new phone, Bob.
-现在这个比吉恩年纪都大 -还比我毛多
- That one's older than Gene. - And hairier.
如果不是德米特里一直在说
My phone wouldn't have died if Demitri
户外探险世界的大甩卖♥♥
hadn't spent so much time talking about a big sale
我手♥机♥也不会没电
at Outdoor Adventure World.
他说他们在沼泽港的店就要关了
He said they're closing the location in Bog Harbor
所有东西都在减价
and everything is marked down.
今天好像是最后一天
I guess today is the last day.
你们的谈话真是非常有趣
You guys have great conversations.
听上去像是很不错的甩卖♥♥
It actually sounds like a pretty good sale.
我打算搜搜看
I'm gonna look it up.
用你16磅重的陈年笔记本电脑
On your ancient 16-pound laptop.
你确定吗
I don't know.
你还记得你说我们一定用得上的
Remember that camping pizza oven
那个露营用披萨烤箱吗
that you swore we needed?
一次都没用过
We never used it once.
我把它组装好了 我记得
I set it up. I think.
我用它烘过我的泳衣
I used it to dry one of my swimsuits.
烘得脆脆的
Perfect crust.
打折力度很大啊
These discounts are incredible.
2.5折 我可以买♥♥点皮划艇装备了
75% off? I could get some kayaking stuff.
皮划艇 你 讲真吗
Kayaking. You. Really?
我也可以成为皮划艇男啊 也许
I could be a kayak guy. Maybe.
当然 因为这么多年来
Right, 'cause the only thing
让你却步的唯一原因
holding you back all these years
就是那些贼贵的船桨
was the insane cost of paddles.
好吧 可能不是皮划艇
Okay, maybe not a kayak guy,
但我也许可以是登山男
but what about a climbing guy?
"男"这个字要再讨论讨论
Let's talk about the word "Guy."
好了 我们明白
All right, we get it.
鲍勃那纤弱的宅男身体里
There's a tough outdoor Bob hiding inside
-住着一个热爱户外的糙汉 -谢谢
- that squeezable indoor body. - Thanks.
如果你真的想去甩卖♥♥会
You know what, if you really want to go to that sale,
-现在去吧 -真的吗
- why don't you go now? - Really?
当然了 这是最后一天了
Sure. I mean, it's the last day.
我和孩子们会搞定晚餐高峰
The kids and I will finish up the dinner rush
在盖尔来之前关店的
and close up before Gayle comes over.
等会 盖尔要来
Wait, Gayle's coming over?
是的 她写了一部独角戏
Yeah, she wrote a one-woman show.
要在首演前过一遍
She needs to do a run-through before she debuts it.
-她需要观众的反馈 -什么
- She wants feedback. - What?
-友善点 -好吧 那我就必须去了
- Be nice. - Okay, then, I'm definitely gonna go.
老爸 我们可以和你一起去
We can go to the store with you, Dad.
是的 大甩卖♥♥好像很不错的样子
Yeah, this... that sale sounds great.
老爸我想和你一起去
I want to go with you, Dad.
不行 小朋友们
No way, Joses.
店里还要你们帮忙
I need you kids here in the restaurant.
一会见
See you guys later.
帮我向盖尔小姨问好
Say hi to Aunt Gayle for me.
先生 你跨出这扇门
You walk out that door,
我们就玩完了 听见了吗
we're through, mister. You hear me?
即将关店
全场甩卖♥♥
户外用品 你们好啊
Hello, outdoor stuff.
欢迎来到户外探险世界
Welcome to Outdoor Adventure World.
-我叫奥斯丁 -你好
- I'm Austin. - Hi.
大甩卖♥♥ 跳楼甩卖♥♥
Big sale. Huge sale!
关门很遗憾 但好消息是你能拿到特♥价♥
Sad we're closing, but happy you're getting a deal.
没错 很好
Yeah, great.
来找找你的装备
Now let's get you in some gear.
你来这里是想买♥♥什么
What are you in the market for?
店里的所有商品我都试过
I've demoed everything in the store.
我就随便看看
Kind of just browsing.
这个睡袋非常舒服
This sleeping bag is insanely comfortable.
我下个星期去阿帕拉契小径
In fact, I'm taking this one with me
就要带着这个
on the Appalachian Trail next week.
听起来
That sounds...
我去那边看看
I'm gonna go... over here.
你是在找拼接粒面皮革的
You looking for a split-grain leather
还是全粒面皮革的
or a full-grain leather?
我也没有找什么皮革
I'm not really looking for any kind of leather.
就是随便看看
I'm just still browsing.
如果你改变想法了
Well, if you change your mind,
请"革"诉我
just leather me know.
水肺 镖鱼
Scuba? Spear fishing?
我的个天
Oh, my God.
山地车 还是公路车
You do mountain bikes? Road bikes?
-比赛用车 -有个帐篷
- Racing? - Oh, look, there's a tent.
好眼光
Good eye.
这是四季通用帐篷
That's a four-season tent.
基本上可以当房♥子用了
It's basically a house.
在前面放个邮箱
You put a mailbox on the front of that,
就是个房♥子
you can call it a day.
我去里面看看
I'm gonna check out the inside.
一会见
I'll... I'll see you later, maybe.
好嘞 看看那个门厅
All right. Take a look at that vestibule.
我听不见 我在帐篷里
I can't really hear you, I'm inside a tent.
还有通风口 看看这网
and the vents... Look at this mesh.
我要把这玩意拉上
I'm gonna zip this up.
对对 拉上
Yeah, yeah, yeah, zip it up.
我的独角戏世界首演
Who's ready for the world premiere
各位准备好了吗
of my one-woman show?
盖尔 嗨
Gayle, hi.
等不及了
We could hardly wait.
孩子们 告诉盖尔小姨你们有多期待
Kids, tell your Aunt Gayle how excited you are.
这个是只有一幕戏五分钟搞定的那种吗
What is this, like one of those one-act, five-minute things?
有时候只要三分钟也能惊艳四座
Sometimes even three minutes can be a thrill.
我就非常喜欢那种
Well, I, for one, loved it.
我们可以直接开始完工派对了吗
Should we head over to the wrap party?
好了 孩子们 剧名是什么
Kids, come on. What's it called?
叫"我下垂的胸部:
It's called "My Boobs Are Down Here:
笑着变老 笑着生气"
Laughing and Aging and Raging and Laughing."
我喜欢 他们让你在图书馆演出
I love it. Oh, and it's so great
真是太好了
they're letting you perform at the library.
是的 我会在走廊表演
Yeah, I'm doing it in the hallway,
在饮水处和洗手间那里
where the water fountains and the bathrooms are.
这是系列作品"走廊的艺术:
It's part of a series called "Art in the Hallway:
饮水处和洗手间所在地"的一部分
Where the Water Fountains and the Bathrooms Are."
好吧 店都打烊了
Okay, I think we're all closed up here.
我们去楼上吧
Why don't we head upstairs?
有一点要说明
Just one quick thing:
这个剧会弄得有点脏
the play gets a little messy.
脏 什么意思
Messy? Wait, what do you mean?
有一个地方我会倒一些牛奶
Oh, you know, at one point I spill some milk
然后滑到在里面
and slip in it.
-好吧 -还有个地方
- Okay. - In another part,
是粗暴地用刀插♥进♥枕头然后撕开
I violently stab a few pillows and rip 'em open.
继续
Go on.
还有一些吐唾沫的场景
Also, there's about a dozen spit takes.
-非常好 -那什么
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表