I've also got, uh, tube socks.
手环
And, slap bracelets? Ouch.
不用了 谢谢
We're, uh... No, thanks.
走吧 吉恩
Come on, Gene, let's go.
也可以当做项圈
Or you can wear 'em as a choker.
别那样对自己
You're really hurting yourself.
我们不用了 谢谢
We're gonna pass. Thanks.
带包了吗
Any bags?
只有这位老大爷
Just this old bag.
吉恩
Gene.
不能随意出入 没有例外 明白
No ins and outs. No exceptions. Understand?
明白 走吧小兄弟 我们进去
Got it. Come on, buddy. We're doing this.
蜈松万岁
I've got the need for Zentipede!
太可爱了
It's adorable!
我的天
Oh, my God.
而且这里供应酒
Yep, and they serve alcohol.
我知道你在想这个问题 琳达
I know you were wondering, Linda.
-确实在想 -对
- Yeah. Yeah, I was. - Yeah.
欢迎
Yeah. Welcome.
各位带了娃娃吗
Did you bring dolls this evening,
或者需要餐厅娃娃吗
or will you be needing one of our dinner dolls?
什么是餐厅娃娃
What are dinner dolls?
在这儿吃饭得有娃娃陪着才行
You need a doll to eat here.
就像有些餐厅要求穿外套
Like some restaurants say "Jacket required"
或是 "女士 泳衣得穿泳裤"
or "Ma'am, that bathing suit needs a bottom."
所以我们可以和自己的洋娃娃共进晚餐
Oh, so we get to eat with our very own dolly.
真的吗 开玩笑的吧
Seriously? Is this a joke?
当然不是 但你知道谁喜欢有趣的笑话吗
Not at all. But you know who likes funny jokes?
吉莉安 她爸爸1903年是马戏团小丑
Jillian! Her daddy's a circus clown in 1903,
她想成为像她爸爸一样的人
and she wants to be just like him.
拿开
Get it out of my face.
不要小丑
Yeah, no clowns.
好吧 你呢
Okay. How about you?
好吧
Okay.
所有娃娃都有一个类似的故事
Yeah, all the dolls come with a story like that.
快 随便选一个 我要饿死了
Come on, just pick one. I'm starving.
我能吃点法棍吗
Can I get some bread sticks?
那是要端回厨房♥吗
Is that going back to the kitchen?
这座位有没有很棒
Aren't these seats great?
三大享受 躺椅仅次于美酒与美食之后
Wine me, dine me and recline me.
吉恩 开始咯
Gene, here we go.
烟雾机 有前途
Fog machines? This is promising!
另一边见 小兄弟
See you on the other side, buddy.
蜈松
Zentipede!
好吵
That's loud!
你说什么
What'd you say?
天呐
Oh... boy.
天呐
Oh, God.
来了 来了
Here it comes, man. Here it comes.
什么来了 棒棒糖嬉皮士
Here what comes, lollipop hippie?!
吉恩 你还好吗
Gene, are you okay?
我想走 我想马上就走
I want to go! I want to go right now!
确定吗 因为
A-Are you sure? Because the...
你看上去是挺确定的
Oh, you seem sure.
别让再我回去
Don't make me go back in there!
吉恩 没关系的没关系
Gene, it's okay. It's okay.
深呼吸
Take a breath.
不要这么快
Not that fast.
吉恩 听着 吉恩
Look, look, look, Gene, Gene.
你想回去吗 还是想回家
Do you want to go back in or do you want to go home?
回家 我是说 可以回家
Home! I mean, maybe.
但今天是你生日 所以
It's your birthday, so...
别顾虑那个
Don't-don't worry about that.
你不喜欢的话我也没法好好欣赏的
I-I won't enjoy the show if you're not enjoying it.
好吧 我们回家吧
Okay, let's go home.
或者我们回去
Or we could go back in
我帮你克服恐惧
and I could help you get through it,
因为这才刚开始
'cause it's just the beginning and
好了好了 我们走
All right, all right. Right, right. W-We'll go.
-我们走 我们回家 -好主意
- We'll go. We'll go home. - Good plan.
我知道今天是你生日 但你没告诉我
I know it's your birthday, but you didn't tell me
这表演这么吵 这么可怕
that was going to be the loudest, scariest thing ever.
对不起 吉恩 现在想起来
I'm sorry, Gene. Now that I think of it,
我当时去看表演时是16岁
I was, like, 16 when I went.
你11岁可能确实太小了
11 is probably pretty young.
这种感觉就像你要我重看《情比姐妹深》
This is like when you let me watch Beaches all over again.
好吧
Right.
和《母女情深》
And Terms of Endearment,
还有《克莱默夫妇》
and then Kramer vs. Kramer.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?!
我当时很迷恋嘛
I was on a kick.
我们回家好了
L-Let's just go home.
但音乐很棒对吧
I mean, the music was pretty great, right?
那么吵 怎么听得出来
How could you tell? It was so loud.
如果你原意 我可以用正常音量
Well, if you want, I could play you a song or two
给你放一两首 我们开车的时候听
at normal volume, and we could listen while we drive.
好吧
Okay.
美国人♥民♥请注意
Attention, humans of America.
我是疯狂将军 我已夺取控制权
I am General Inzanity, and I have seized control.
控制权 控制权
Control. Control!
谁是疯狂将军
Who's General Inzanity?
他是个邪恶的机器人将军
Oh, he's an evil robot army general
在2007年掌控了政♥府♥
who takes control of the government in the year 2007,
在我那会儿07年还是遥远的未来
which used to be a long time in the future.
邪恶的机器人将军
An evil robot army general, you say?
这首歌♥讲了一个故事 是一出摇滚歌♥剧
Yeah. The songs tell a story. It's a rock opera.
他们称之为"摇滚体验"
Well, they called it a "Rock-sperience,"
-更蠢 -恕不同意
- which is dumber. - Beg to differ.
所以疯狂将军开始镇♥压♥
So, General Inzanity starts cracking down on rockers
完全无害 只想玩乐的摇滚歌♥手
who are just trying to have a good time.
但有一个摇滚歌♥手反击了
But there's one rocker
他是个反叛者
who fights back. He's a rebel.
他名字就叫反叛者
His name is "The Rebel."
我青年时代奉他为偶像
As a teenager, I kind of related to him.
能理解
Of course.
总之 反叛者写了首歌♥激励大家
Anyway, The Rebel writes a song that inspires people
站起来反抗疯狂将军
to rise up against General Inzanity.
这歌♥叫 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部
It's called "Let My People Rock. Part One."
我跳到这首歌♥
L-Let me skip to that one.
*我们不需要机器*
*We don't need robots*
*我们不需要机器*
*We don't need robots*
*我们有摇滚的权利*
*Let my people rock*
*我们有摇滚的权利*
*Let my people rock*
*我们不是机器*
*We are not machines*
*我们爱穿紧身牛仔*
*We like to wear tight jeans*
朗朗上口啊
Catchy.
然后发生了什么
So, then what happens?
等等 我们用正确方式打开
Well, hold on. Let's do this right.
不错
Nice.
好了 想象这真的是很酷炫的激光
All right, imagine this is really cool lasers.
-好吧 -疯狂将军逮捕了英雄
- Okay. - So, General Inzanity arrests the hero
判他在采石场干苦力
and sentences him to hard labor in a rock quarry.
-很有可能 -这位英雄
- Could happen. - And all day,
不得不终日把这些岩石推到山上
the hero pushes these boulders up a mountain
就为了给疯狂将军建个新的邪恶根据地
to build General Inzanity a new evil lair.
然后起义战士出现了
And then these rebel fighters show up,
他们试图帮助英雄逃走
and they try to help the hero escape,
但他们也被
but instead, they get trapped
困在了山顶上 被机器人军队包围
on top of the mountain, surrounded by the robot army.
那时候反叛者就想到
And that's when The Rebel gets the idea
把岩石滚下去 撞死机器人
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表