我长大时住的那个街道
You know, same thing happened to a family
也有一户人家碰到过同样的事
on my street growing up.
他们被逼得搬家
They had to move out.
市政♥府♥最后只能烧掉那栋房♥子
Yeah. City had to burn the building down.
你骗人
That can't be true.
谢谢你的口罩 泰迪
Thanks for the masks, Teddy.
这样找起来没那么难受
These will make it easier to search.
不客气
No problem.
现在我们只能闻到
Now we'll just be breathing
这个臭臭的香水味
in this skanky perfume while we look.
"惊悚花♥园♥"才不臭
"Sensational Gardens" is not skanky.
这是凯莉·里帕出的一款特色香氛
It's a distinctive fragrance by Kelly Ripa.
美国女演员 脱口秀主持人
她很有品味 还是新泽西人
Who is very classy and from New Jersey.
我们都找遍了 而且现在很晚了
We checked everywhere, and it's late.
我们要不先睡吧
So maybe we should just go to bed.
这味道我可睡不着
Oh, I don't think I could sleep with this smell.
我们要不去开个房♥
Should we get a hotel room?
好咧 我来打电♥话♥
Yes. I'll make a call.
要风景好的 还要有浴袍
Something with a view. And robes.
浴袍
Robes.
我知道一个更好而且
I think I know a much better place,
便宜的多的地方
and it's far more affordable.
家庭通宵派对
Family sleepover!
是不是很好玩
Isn't this fun?
比酒店好多了
It's even better than a hotel.
我们有睡袋 还有地上掉的免费的薯条
We got sleeping bags and some free floor French fries...
免费的番茄酱
Free floor ketchup.
那是血
That's blood.
我要是说还有个人站在窗外看我们
And what if I told you there's also a man
你们会怎么想
looking at us through the window?
-更好玩了 -天 是费舍奥德先生
- Even better. - Oh, my God, it's Mr. Fischoeder.
你好 费舍奥德先生
Hi, Mr. Fischoeder.
-你好鲍勃 -如果你是来要租金的话
- Hi, Bob. - Uh, if you're here for the rent,
我们没带支票本下来
we don't have the checkbook down here.
我银行账户里
We also don't have the actual money
-也没钱 -鲍勃
- in the bank. - Bob.
鲍勃没关系 我不是为租金来的
Bob, it's, it's okay. I was, not here for that.
我刚才要去妓
I was... I was just on my way to a brothel...
鸡汤测试仪 商品展示会
brothelizer, showcase.
他们在展示一款新产品
They're showing off this new thing
可以测试你喝了多少鸡汤
that tests how much broth you've, drunk.
-那很 -无所谓 我看到你们
- Well, that's... - And anyway, and I saw you here
穿着睡衣 我就想
in your pajamas and I thought,
这什么鬼
well, what the hell is that?
我们在楼上丢了个蛋
We lost an egg upstairs.
在楼上丢了个蛋
"Lost an egg upstairs"?
这是蓝领阶层
Is that an expression that,
专用的一种表达吗 还是
blue collar people use? Or...
不是 我们藏了复活节彩蛋
No, we hid the Easter eggs,
有一个找不到了
and we can't find one of them
现在楼上很臭
and it really smells up there.
我希望我们不用因为这味道
Oh, dear, well, I hope we don't have to burn
烧掉整座房♥子
the whole building down because of the smell.
没这种事
Well, that doesn't really happen.
有的鲍勃 一旦某种味道
Oh, yes, it does, Bob. Once certain smells
在一个地方扎根 就没法清除掉了
set into a place, you simply can't get them out.
比如可能有仓鼠走失了
Maybe a hamster gets lost
比如祖母大腿上还放着土豆沙拉
or Grandma dies on a hot day in August
就这么在八月的一个大热天去世了的味道
with a plate of potato salad on her lap, say.
臭鸡蛋 那就更糟糕了
And, and rotten eggs? Well, they're the worst.
房♥东称臭鸡蛋为火源
Landlords call them "Fire starters."
我叫人来烧掉这房♥子之前
I-I'll try to remember to give you a heads up
会尽量记得提醒你们
before my friend Arson Daly stops by.
我们会找到蛋的
We're gonna find the egg.
对 我们会找到的
Yeah, we're gonna find it.
它只是被藏得太好了 因为是我藏的
It's just hidden really well because I hid it.
-应该是我藏的 -不可能
- I-I probably hid it. - No.
-是我藏的 -不是 是我
- I-I did. - No, me.
所以你们其中一人藏起来的
So one of you hid it,
但你们俩都不记得藏哪里了
but neither of you knows where it is?
-我们喝了点松子酒 -喝了挺多
- We had some schnapps. - Quite a bit.
怎么不早说
Why didn't you say so?
因为松子酒96年那一整年我啥也没印象
I lost the year 1996 to schnapps.
我现在都不知道马克瑞纳是什么
I still don't know what the Macarena is.
一首在96年火遍全球
随后销声匿迹的西班牙舞曲
别告诉我 我会想起来的
D-Don't tell me. I'll figure it out.
我们必须得找到那颗蛋
We have to find that egg.
第三天
真的太臭了
Wow, it's really bad.
难以置信的臭
It's unbelievably bad.
感觉空气里都是蛋 我都能抓得到
There's so much egg in the air, we could scramble it.
等等 琳 你在干嘛
Wait, Lin. What are you doing?
我在网上看到说如果你想想起某件事
I read online that if you are trying to remember something,
就该回到当时那个场景
you should try to put yourself back in the environment.
我当时就是沉醉在松子酒里的
And the environment I was in was schnapps.
天呐
Oh, God.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
鲍勃 我想起了点什么
Bob, I'm getting something.
-真的吗 -我当时在厨房♥
- Really? - Yeah, I was here in the kitchen.
我们就住这里啊
Yes, we live here.
不是的 那天晚上我在厨房♥
No, no, I was in the kitchen that night.
加把劲 琳达 想一想
Come on, Linda. Remember.
*蛋蛋藏好了 琳达要赢了*
*These eggs are hidden and Linda is winnin' *
*她是棒棒哒 鲍勃烂烂的*
*'Cause she is the best and Bob is a mess. *
通风口
Air vent.
我知道在哪了
I know where it is.
谢谢你赶过来 泰迪
Thanks for coming, Teddy.
我们打开了通风口 但没看到蛋
We opened the air vent, but we couldn't see it.
我的天呐 这味
Oh, my God, the Sm...
泰迪 赶紧的
Teddy, hurry.
肯定是滚到通风口下面去了
Must've rolled down the vent.
扶好梯子 鲍勃
Hold the ladder, Bob.
-我要伸进去 -好的
- I'm getting in there. - Okay.
我要伸到这个后面
I'm just gonna reach back here and,
我摸到什么了
okay, I can feel something.
没错 绝对是一颗蛋
Yep, that's definitely an egg.
谢天谢地 我就知道 我就知道
Oh, thank God. I knew it. I knew it.
我得换个更好的姿势抓
I just got to get a better grip.
怎么了 怎么了 怎么了
What? What? What?
-怎么了 -墙里有个怪物
- What?! - There's a monster in the wall!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
里面有什么东西 蛋在它手里
Something's in there, and it's got the egg.
你们今天中午要营业吗
Are you guys gonna be open for lunch today,
还是 你们怎么打算的
or, what's the story?
我跟你讲哦 那东西抓我可用力了
I'm telling you, that thing had ahold of me good.
你觉得那是什么东西
What do you think it was?
可能是一只熊 迷你恐龙
A bear maybe? Tiny dinosaur?
我表示怀疑
I-I would doubt that.
可能是盖尔姨妈
Maybe it was Aunt Gayle.
我们好一阵子没见到她了
Yeah, we haven't seen her in a while.
她看上去像是会藏在墙里的人
She seems like she could be a wall person.
墙中人
A Wahlberg so to speak?
你们开始供应午餐了吗
Are you guys serving lunch yet?
我知道有点早
I know it's a little early, but,
但大斋节期间我戒了牛肉
I gave up beef for Lent
现在很想吃
and I'm really excited to eat a...
这儿是不是有什么臭臭的味道
Is there a horrible smell in here?
-没有啊 -天呐
- No. - Oh, God.
我们家楼上很臭 想去闻闻看吗
There is up in our house. Want to come smell it?
-五块闻一次 -不用了 谢谢
- Five bucks. - no, thank you.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表