Didn't she say the back of your head looks like a butt?
是的 所以我戴了帽子
Yes, and that's why I wear a hat.
难道不是她让你去院子里上厕所吗
And didn't she make you go to the bathroom in the yard?
我当时不太会
I was not doing a great job with...
是 后来我反而喜欢上了
Yeah, and then I started to enjoy it.
她不是还劈腿 很多次吗
And didn't she cheat on you, like, a lot?
是 但我有时一天工作七八个钟头
Yes, but I was working seven, eight hours a day,
一周五天
five days a week sometimes.
她 她疯狂劈腿也很正常
O-Of course she cheated on me all over the place.
我让她别无选择 鲍鲍
I left her no choice, Bobby.
好吧 不对 好吧
Sure. No, yeah. Right.
行 那就这么定了
Great. It's settled.
向我前妻男友的
Setting a course for my ex-wife's
海滨酒吧出发
boyfriend's waterfront bar.
好了 快到了
Okay, we're getting close.
那就是她男友经营的酒吧
That's the bar that, uh, her boyfriend owns.
迷人猎犬酒吧
The Schoon Hound.
有品位
Classy.
那就是丹妮丝
There's Denise.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God, oh, my God.
-我的天 -泰迪 泰迪
- Oh, my God, oh, my God. - Teddy, Teddy, rel...
冷静
Relax.
我的天 好 我们走
Oh, my God, okay, here we go.
笑起来 各位
Big smiles, everyone.
把盘子举高
Hold your plates up.
做出很享受的样子
You're having a great time.
来了
And here we go.
太逗了
Great joke.
大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗
And did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad?
你好啊 丹妮丝
Oh, hey, Denise.
该死
Crap. No.
她没看见我们
She didn't see us.
如果第一次没成功
Well, if at first you don't succeed...
老天啊
Oh, boy.
那就掉头再来
Just got to bring her around.
右转咯各位
We're going starboard here, everyone,
也不知这是右还是左
or port, or something.
好了 回去了
Okay, here we go.
-泰迪 你真要再试一次吗 -当然
- Teddy, you really want to try again? - Damn right I do.
这弯转得挺急 不觉得吗
Geez, kind of a wide turn, huh, Teddy?
这又不是十速自行车
Yeah, it's not a ten-speed bike, Bob.
你自己改造一艘船试试
Let me see you rebuild a boat.
我的错 对不起
Sorry, Teddy, sorry.
来了来了
I got it, I got it, I got it.
好 她在那儿
Okay, there she is.
我觉得她应该能看见了
I think she can see us.
咱开始吧
Here we go.
太逗啦 对吧
Great joke, okay, huh?
大家都吃够贼贵的水果沙拉了吗
Did everyone get enough expensive fruit salad?
吃够了 很美味
We did. It's delicious.
我尝到了成功的味道
It tastes like success.
我去
Nope.
还是没看见 看不到也正常
Not that time, either. Why would she see me?
我不过是开着一艘大船 喊着她的名字
I'm only in a huge boat, yelling her name.
来个U形转弯怎么样
Who likes U-turns?
大家喜欢U形转弯吗
Everyone like U-turns?
在努力中
I'm learning to appreciate them.
我们来转弯
We're doing a U-turn!
右满舵
Right full rudder.
转舵向右
I'm going to bring her around starboard.
不对 向左
No, port!
你还好吗 兄弟
How you doing, buddy?
非常好
I'm doing wonderful.
我们这可是在海上
I mean, we're on the ocean.
多惬意 鲍鲍
We're enjoying the ocean, Bobby.
-你能给我坐下吗 -好咧
- Will you please sit down? - Yeah, okay.
大家笑起来
Smiles, everyone.
离婚后的日子我们过得很好
We're doing great since the divorce.
你好呀 水果沙拉
Hey, fruit salad.
不对 丹妮丝
I mean, Denise.
看我的船
I mean, look at my boat.
我在船上
I'm inside of a boat.
这是我的船
It's... I mean, it's my boat.
泰迪
Teddy?
你好
Huh? Hey.
嗨
Hi.
丹妮丝 你是从什么时候开始
Denise, when did you start...
在你男友店里端盘子的
waitressing at your boyfriend's place?
这是你男友的店吗
I mean, is that where your boyfriend owns that?
和你交谈很愉快
So, uh, good catching up.
这水果沙拉 简直是人间美味
This fruit salad... oh, my God, the best.
-天啊 -妈啊
- Oh, God. - Oh, boy.
你觉得丹妮丝看见我撞船了吗
Do you think that Denise noticed that I crashed the boat?
什么 当然没有
What? No.
那啥 我不是泰迪
Uh, I'm not Teddy, by the way.
听起来不太妙
That doesn't sound good.
卡住了
Crap, we're still stuck.
让我开足马力
I-I'm going to give it all she's got.
成功了
We're free!
我去
Crap.
天
Oh, boy.
退场就是这么酷炫
And that's how you make an exit, people.
泰迪 干得漂亮
Great job, Teddy.
全毁了 都毁了
There is blowing it, and there is blowing it.
怎么会 还好啊
What? It was fine.
也没有很多人
Not too many people
在用手♥机♥录像
were taking videos with their phones.
我假装录了一个 不过别怕
I pretended to take one, but don't worry,
我不会放网上的
I won't post it anywhere.
这和我想象的不一样
Not how I imagined this going.
都怪我这榆木脑袋
Me and my stupid butt-head.
我们回去吧
Let's get you home.
也许到了明天 或者下个圣诞节
Maybe by tomorrow, or next Christmas,
你就能笑谈往事了
you can laugh about the whole thing.
泰迪 琳达说得对
Teddy, Linda's right.
这也许是最好的结果
All of this is probably for the best, so, uh...
从此一帆风顺
smooth sailing from here.
你们有没有觉得那个烟有点大
Does that smoke look extra smoky to you guys?
从发动机里飘出来 确实不太对
I mean, it doesn't look great coming from a motor.
你说是从发动机飘出来的
That smoke is coming from the motor?
我还以为我们在用文火烤肋排
I thought we were slow-roasting ribs.
刚刚码头那一下撞得有点惨
That dock sure did a number on us.
泰迪 我应该什么时候
Teddy, when's a good time to tell you
告诉你船进水了比较好
there's water coming into the boat?
现在可以吗 还是
Is now a good time, or should I...?
不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no, no.
这可不太妙
That's not ideal.
你是说现在这个时机不妙吗
Not an ideal time?
好吧 那我等会再告诉你
Okay, I'll tell you later.
船在往下沉吗
Are we sinking?
是的 不过
I mean, yes, but...
但 但我们能安全到家的 对吧
But, but, but wa-wa-wait, we can make it home, right?
当然 我们不会有事
I mean, we're going to be fine, of course, no.
不过保险起见
But just to be safe,
最好还是联♥系♥下海岸巡逻队
we should probably radio the Coast Guard,
所有人穿上救生衣
and everyone put on life vests.
来吧孩子们 很好玩的
Come on, kids, do it 'cause it's fun.
我的天
Oh, my God.
只需要换到16频道
Okay, we just got to turn it to channel 16.
那个对着说话的东西去哪了
Where's the thing that I talk into?
啥意思
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表