《开心汉堡店》第七季第五集
除虫界大佬
除虫害公♥司♥
找会计师报税 总在最后时刻
Going to the accountant, gonna do our taxes
绝不提前 我们是成年人
At the last minute, we're adults
负责任的成年人 耶
Responsible adults, yeah!
这歌♥真好听 琳达
That's a beautiful song, Linda.
谁的歌♥
Where's it from?
不是 泰迪 我们真的
No, Teddy, we really are going
要去找会计师报税
to the accountant to do our taxes.
我们或许不该等到
We probably shouldn't have waited
最后一天的最后时刻才去
until the last possible moment on the last possible day,
但算是我们的传统吧
but it is kind of our tradition.
没错 很特别呢
That's true! So special.
真不明白你们为什么要找会计师
I don't know why you guys need an accountant.
自己算多有意思啊
It's fun to do your own taxes.
-不要 -不要 没关系
- No. Mm... - No. It's fine.
我们的会计师不贵 而且还很有能力
Our accountant isn't that expensive, and he's really good.
-还算有能力 挺好 -是的
- Or pretty good. He's fine. - Yeah.
每次去呆一小时 假装被他的笑话逗笑
We go for an hour, we pretend to laugh at his jokes.
真不好笑
The jokes.
一年就这么一次
Then we're done for the year.
为什么要假装被他逗笑
Why do you pretend to laugh at his jokes?
他管着我们的钱呢 泰迪
Well, he's in charge of our money, Teddy.
我们必须奉承他
We have to be nice to him.
我感觉每次我们不笑
I mean, I think he takes away a dependent
申报的受供养人越多 所需要缴的税越少
他都会给我们少算一个受供养人
every time we don't laugh.
祝你们好运
Well, good luck with that.
我得去码头了
I'm going down to the docks.
我在帮他们筹办龙虾节
I'm helping out with Lobsterfest.
龙虾节
Lobsterfest.
龙虾节怎么了
What's wrong with Lobsterfest?
动不动就是龙虾
There's too much lobster.
那正是今年的主题 龙虾太多
Yeah, that's this year's theme: too much lobster!
好吧 玩得开心
All right, well, have fun.
你们也是 报税愉快
You, too, going to the accountant.
你们这是去过税务节 主题是税太多
Hey, Accountantfest. Too much taxes!
好了 再见 泰迪
Okay. Bye, Teddy!
眼神交流
Eye contact.
我刚刚是和乔·哈里森
Did I just have
进行了一次意味深长的眼神交流吗
significant E.C. With Joe Harrison?
好像是的 真奇怪啊
It felt like it. That's weird.
我都不认识他
I barely know him.
再看我一眼
Look at me again.
看我 看我
Look at me. Look at me.
乔 你想去哪儿
Joe, where do you think you're going?
你被留校了 年轻人
You have detention, young man.
好吧
Fine.
留校
Detention, huh?
读书蠢爆了
Reading is dumb!
-蒂娜 你怎么了 -你老母
- Tina, what is going on? - Your mom.
-什么 -是蠢货
- What?! - Is dumb.
读书蠢爆了
And reading is dumb.
我宣布你被留校了
You just earned yourself detention.
明白 抱歉说了那样的话
Got it. Sorry about all that.
我也很抱歉
Well, I'm sorry, too.
或许不该让你留校
Maybe you don't need detention...
-走开 -得 留校留定了
- Shove it! - Oh, okay, definitely detention.
向目标前进 乔的眼神我来了
Eyes on the prize, which is Joe's eyes.
蒂娜居然被留校了
I can't believe Tina got detention.
得让她帮忙看着你俩呢
We needed her to babysit you two.
老妈 我们已经长大了
Mom, we've been over this.
我和吉恩可以独自看家
Gene and I are fine by ourselves.
你们每次出门不是都让我们照看盖尔姨妈吗
You let us babysit Aunt Gayle whenever you go out of town,
她可是很难管教的
and she's a handful.
真的可以吗 鲍勃 你觉得呢
I don't know. Bob, what do you think?
应该可以吧 就一小时
I guess. I mean, it is just an hour,
我们去的地方也不远
and we'll be close by.
好吧 但我要定几条规定
All right, but I'm setting a lot of rules.
别给任何人开门
Don't open the door to anybody.
如果是一名急需小便
What if it's a guy with a gun
的持枪男子呢
and he really needs to pee?
不行
No.
不要碰烤箱 刀子
And don't use the stove or knives
浴缸 火柴
or the bathtub or matches.
那我们怎么泡热刀浴
Well, then how are we gonna have a hot knife bath?
如果有人给我们打电♥话♥
And if anyone calls for us,
就说我们在家 但正在 拉屎
say that we're home, but we're... pooping.
不 说我正在洗澡
No, say I'm in the shower,
告诉对方我身材很棒
but I look good for my age.
爹妈 我们明白了
Guys, guys, we got it.
我们会没事的 有我负责
We'll be fine. I'm in charge.
你们什么都不必担心
You don't have anything to worry about.
理论上 应该让吉恩负责
Well, technically, Gene's in charge.
-他负责 -我负责 -是的
- He is? - I am? - Yes.
他可是你的大哥哥 露易丝
He's your big brother, Louise.
大哥哥
I mean, big brother?
应该是胖哥哥吧
I think of him more as a large brother.
-无意冒犯 -冒犯到我了
- No offense. - Yes, offense!
只是 你一点都没有
It's just, you don't really do
传统大哥哥的样子
the traditional big brother stuff.
你不叫我小不点
You don't call me squirt,
你不擅长玩棒球
you aren't good at baseball,
你走路走累了
and I have to give you a piggyback ride
还得让我背你
when your legs get tired.
要怪就怪老爸太虚
Just 'cause Dad's not strong enough.
露易丝 吉恩比你大
Louise, Gene is older than you though,
我想你老妈是这个意思
so I guess your mother has a point.
对 我大我管事儿 我说体型大
Yeah! I'm large and in charge. Literally.
好吧
Okay.
别担心 我会看住他
Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on him.
走吧走吧 俩小屁孩 快走
Now get out of here, you crazy kids. Go!
我们一小时后就回来
We'll be back in an hour.
-记住我叮嘱你们的话 -明白
- Remember what I told you. - Yup.
-再见 -再见
- Okay, bye bye. - Bye. Yup.
要不要暂停下零食禁止时间
So, forbidden snack time?
作为你的国王 我宣布给零食解禁
As your king, I declare them unforbidden!
这想法我喜欢
I like how you think.
关键时刻来了
Moment of truth.
只有我和乔
It's just me and Joe.
以及其他孩子
And all these other kids.
是时候验证闪电是否能击中两次了
Time to figure out if lightning strikes twice.
我们眼中的闪电
In our eyes.
我这角度非常完美
I have the perfect angle.
不要坐那里
Don't sit down there.
不要 不要 不要 该死
No, no, no, no. Damn it!
好吧 好吧 也许还是能看到乔
Okay, okay, I can maybe still see Joe.
自然的倾斜
Just a casual lean.
毫不费力
No big deal.
快看到了
Almost there.
就差一点
Almost...
我没事
I'm okay.
贝尔彻夫妇
Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba- ba-Ba-Belchers!
嗨 你们来缴税的还是啥
Hey, guys. You come to get these taxes done or what?
对 超爱的 缴税
Yup. Love 'em. Love taxes.
很好 正是缴税的季节
Cool. 'Tis the season.
我总这么说
That's what I always say.
啦啦啦啦缴税啦
Fa-la-la-la-la, la-la-la tax.
在开始之前
You guys want some water or anything
要来点水什么的吗
before we get started?
我让秘书端两杯
I'll have my secretary grab some.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表