And you got to learn to follow 'em!
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你等会就知道了 安静
You'll see. Just be quiet.
我只是被俩椅子和桌子给绊倒了
I just tripped over... two chairs and a...
所以发出了声音
and a desk! And that's what made that loud sound!
这位小姐 快把纸拿出来开始写
Now get out some paper and start writing, Miss Missy!
我把你从窗户放下去
I'm gonna lower you out the window.
把东西留在这儿 在车那里等我
Leave your stuff here and meet me at the car.
不是我不想这么做
I don't want to talk you out of anything,
可是你为什么要帮我
but why are you doing this?
你是为了帮助别人
You did something nice for someone.
所以我也想帮助你
Now I want to... do something nice for you.
等一下 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait!
抱歉
Sorry.
-去车里 -这也太疯狂了
- Go to the car. - This is crazy.
快去
Go. Go, go, go.
等放了学我们接着说
And we'll talk more about this after school.
你听到了吗
Did you hear any of that?
希望我没有太严苛
I hope I wasn't too hard on her.
不过她关在里面会好好反省的
Anyway, she's in there really learning her lesson,
你不会听到一点动静
and you won't hear a peep out of her.
很好 我不喜欢听到动静
Good. I hate hearing peeps.
安全了吗
We clear?
露易丝 你吓死我了
Louise! You scared me!
你怎么 哦对 是我的主意
What are you... Oh, right, yeah, this was my idea.
对 但这到底是什么主意 我们要干嘛
Yeah, and what exactly is the idea? What are we doing?
是这样的 你做的确实不对
Well, listen, what you did was wrong.
所有人都已经说得清楚了
Yeah, everybody made that pretty clear.
但是我不希望让你觉得
But I don't want you getting the idea
助人为乐是不值得的
That helping people isn't worth it, Louise,
因为助人为乐是很值的
'Cause it is, it is worth it.
所以 给我你的手
So, come on, give me your hand.
看着我 把手给我
Look at me, give me your hand.
好吧
Okay.
所以我的天才妈妈计划就是
So, my genius mom plan is to reward you
带你去吃冰淇淋
for the good part of what you did
奖励你做得对的地方
by taking you out for ice cream.
继续
Keep talking.
然后把你从窗口送回去
Then we'll pop you back in the window,
写你的反省 谁也不会发现
and you can write your essay and no one will be the wiser.
我看也别写什么反省了
Or we could blow off the whole essay thing,
一路开到博卡区 在那开始新生活
keep driving and start new lives in Boca.
博卡那种湿度
My hair? In Boca?
我的头发怎么办
What are you... in that humidity?
开玩笑吗
What are you kidding me?
好了 开心汉堡店 我们到了
All right, Bob's Burgers, we made it.
我们肯定是第一批到的
We must be the first.
欢迎光临 第一批
Hi, welcome. "The first"?
对啊 我们一群人都往这儿赶呢
Oh, yeah, there's a bunch of us coming here.
这里是我们的集♥合♥点
This is our meeting point.
集♥合♥点 你们只是集♥合♥ 还是也要吃饭
Your meeting point? A-Are you just meeting or also eating?
都要 我们团的好些人掉队了
All of it. We dropped some of our group on the way here,
但他们会来的
but they'll show up.
最终
Eventually.
-终于 -是吧
- Eventually. - Right?
"荣耀墨西哥胡椒汉堡" 听上去很完美
"The Glory Glory Jalapeno Burger." Sounds perfect.
-请给我两份今日汉堡 -好的
- Two Burgers of the Day, please. - You got it.
-那里面有芝士吗 -有的
- Does that come with cheese? - Yeah.
好吧 我要一样的 不加芝士
All right, well, same here, but no cheese.
-好的 -也给我来两个
- Okay. - Two for me, too.
你们饿坏了吧
Oh. You guys are hungry, huh?
那是 我们大概燃烧了四千卡路里
We're burning about 4,000 calories on this ride, so, yeah.
我们先来两个 说不定等会要第三个
Yeah, we'll start with two and then maybe have a third.
-年轻真好 -我49了
- It's good to be young, huh? - I'm 49.
我的天 我得开始运动了
Oh, my God, I have to start working out.
-你确实需要 -我天 掉队的来了
- Yes, you do. - Oh, boy. Here are the stragglers.
我帮你们清理下这桌
Hi. Let me just clear this booth for you guys,
等会马上帮你们点单
and I'll be right back to take your order.
鲍勃 你都忙不过来了 我帮你清理
Bob, you're swamped. Let me get that for you.
什么 不用了泰迪 谢谢
What? No. Teddy, I mean, thanks,
别担心
but don't worry about it.
为什么不要 我不能清理桌子吗
Why not? I can't clear a table?
有这么难吗 只有你能做
It's so very difficult that only you can do it?
我可以的 泰迪 我自己来
I'm fine, Teddy. I got it.
可以 好吧 没关系
Fine? Okay, it's fine.
好吧 没关系 我懂了
Okay. It's fine! I got it!
好的 很好
Okay, great!
那等你空下来
So can you get me some more coffee
能给我来点咖啡吗
when you get a chance?!
不好意思见笑了
Sorry about him.
没事 我没事 我没事 我没事
No, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm fine.
我的天
Oh, boy.
露易丝 你在里面吗
Louise, are you in there?
我们听中号♥鲁迪说的
We heard from Regular Sized Rudy
中号♥鲁迪听袖珍鲁迪说的
who heard from Pocket Sized Rudy
说你被校内停课了
that you got in-school suspension.
是我们 蒂娜和吉恩 我是蒂娜
It's us, Tina and Gene. This is Tina.
没人回答 我要进去了
No answer. I'm going in.
不要吉恩 如果我们被抓到
Gene, no. If we get caught going in there,
我们也会被停课的
we'll get suspended, too.
小吉米想和齐克说话的时候就被抓了
It happened to Jimmy Jr. When he tried to talk to Zeke.
-没错 -勇气可嘉
- It's true. - So courageous.
所以现在只要齐克被停课
So now whenever Zeke's suspended,
我就给他传字条
I just pass him notes.
那些字条真的是让我精神大振 小吉
Those notes really lifted my spirits, J-Ju!
-过来 我要和你讲 -齐克
- Get over here! I got to tell you! - Ow, Zeke!
我很感激
I appreciate it!
我太感激了
I appreciate the hell out it!
齐克 来吧 我要谢谢你
Zeke. Come on, I appreciate you!
离那里远点
Get away from there.
不准和被停课的学生讲话
No talking to the suspendee.
坚强点露易丝 拜拜
Stay strong, Louise, bye.
你好吗 妹子
'Sup, girl?
-你好齐克 新短裤吗 -对
- What's up, Zeke? New shorts? -Yeah
去上课吧
All right, go to class.
-好的 拜拜 -拜拜
- All right. Bye! - Bye.
我以前也常常因为给朋友出头
You know, I used to get into trouble
招来麻烦事
for sticking up for my friends.
是吗
You did?
我也脱了一个男生的裤子
I pantsed a guy, too.
肯尼·科塔司基
Yeah, Kenny Kotarski.
他取笑维姬· 图福的额头
He was making fun of Vicki Tufo's forehead.
她额头超大
She had an enormous forehead.
大到吓人那种
Like scary big.
总之 我还脱了他内♥裤♥
Anyway, I even got his underwear.
大家都把他看光光了
Everyone saw everything.
什么
What?
妈妈 你还干了什么其他坏事
Mom. What other bad stuff did you do?
有一次 我和你盖尔阿姨
One time, me and your Aunt Gayle
装满了好多水气球
filled up a bunch of water balloons,
去厕所往女孩子身上扔
and we went in the bathroom and threw them at the girls
她们正在拉屎
that were pooping.
等等 你在给谁出头
Wait, who were you sticking up for?
她们都是坏女孩
Oh. Well, I mean, they were mean girls.
她们是刻薄的拉屎妹
They were, they were mean pooping girls.
你这会儿不该在餐厅吗
Hey, aren't you supposed to be at the restaurant?
你不工作吗
Don't you work there?
说得好像我们能有多忙似的
Oh, what, like we're getting a big rush today?
我喜欢你这身 行头
I like those... outfits.
-谢谢 -我有一次穿过氨纶纤维
- Thanks. - I put on spandex once.
一礼拜都脱不下来
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表