《开心汉堡店》第七季第二集
House Hunters[好房♥大搜索]为美国一档真人秀节目
主要内容是帮人找房♥子
老鼠大搜索国际版
除虫害公♥司♥
-是芥末酱吗 -蕃茄酱
- Is it mustard? - Ah, ketchup.
我们找的是蕃茄酱
We were looking for ketchup.
孩子们 别玩"猜猜看"了
Kids, stop playing "What is it?"
那你想让我们干什么 干活吗
What do you expect us to do, work?
-是的 -不要
- Yes. - No.
-你们好 贝尔彻一家 -你好 泰迪
- Hello, Belchers. - Hey, Teddy.
提问
Question.
你们明天都有什么安排
What are you all doing tomorrow?
我打算做拼贴画
I'm gonna be straight collagin'.
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
你们知道我一直在修的那艘船吧
You know that boat that I've been fixing up?
你提起过
You've mentioned it.
我终于把它弄好了
Well, I finally got her shipshape,
我想着带你们出海一定很有意思
and I thought it'd be fun to take you all out.
你要杀我们吗
Kill us?
不 带你们乘船游海
No, take you out for a boat ride.
明天
Tomorrow.
全家出海游欸
Ooh, family boat trip.
听起来很不错 泰迪
That sounds great, Teddy,
只要我们能在午餐高峰前间赶回来
if we can get back in time for the lunch rush.
绝对没问题
Absolutely.
那我先把你们视为"待定"吧
So I'll put you down for a soft "Maybe."
不 不 不 我们去
Huh? No, no, no, we're in.
很好 你们完全确定后通知我
Great. Well, just let me know for sure,
因为我还得计划准备饮料食物什么的
because I got to plan for drinks and stuff like that.
泰迪 我们去 我们同意
Teddy, we're coming. We-we said yes.
好吧 希望你们都能到
Okay, so hopefully you'll be there.
我得走了 我得走了
I got to go, I got to go.
老爸 这么玩弄你的朋友可不太好
That's a mean joke to play on your friend, Dad.
说什么呢 我们真的要去
What? We're going.
坐着摩托艇
We're going sailing
我们去出海
on a motorboat
老爸 你大概很好奇
So, Dad, you're probably wondering
我为什么会拿着餐馆的黑板擦
why I'm holding this chalkboard eraser from the restaurant.
什么 等等
What? Wait.
你为什么拿着餐馆的黑板擦
Why are you holding the eraser from the restaurant?
很高兴你开口问了
I'm glad you asked.
我们曾多次讨论
You see, we've had some discussions
让我拥有自己的手♥机♥这事儿
about me having my own cell phone,
不是吗 父亲
haven't we, father?
有人认为我不该拥有自己的手♥机♥
Some people say I shouldn't have my own cell phone,
因为我有时候会丢三拉四
because I lose things sometimes.
那人就是我
That people is me,
因为你有时会丢三拉四 其实是总是
because you lose things sometimes, all the time.
这事儿见仁见智
Well, agree to disagree.
并没有
Hmm, no.
有人看到我另外一只鞋了吗
Has anyone seen my other shoe?
有人看到盘子上的汉堡吗
Has anyone seen a burger on a plate?
有人看到我的牙刷吗
Has anyone seen my toothbrush?
一秒前还在我嘴里来着
It was in my mouth a second ago.
好吧 也许我有时是会丢三拉四
Okay, so maybe I lose things sometimes.
但如果是一部价格合理且带有实用流量包
But I wouldn't lose a reasonably-priced cell phone
的手♥机♥ 我肯定不会丢的
with a sensible data package.
我今天会一整天拿着这黑板擦
And I'm going to prove it
以此证明我不会把它弄丢
by not losing this eraser all day.
蒂娜 我很喜欢那黑板擦
Tina, I like that eraser.
我会想念它的
I'm gonna miss it.
是啊 是个好黑板擦
Yeah, it was a good eraser.
安息吧
Rest in peace.
别这样 我不会丢掉它的
Guys, I'm not going to lose it.
天哪 它去哪了
Oh, my God, where is it?
你刚拿掉了
You just dropped it.
没丢 并没丢
Didn't lose it. Not lost.
嘿 贝尔彻一家
Ahoy, Belchers.
看看你
Wow, look at you.
穿着衬衫 操作着船
In a shirt, on a boat.
-还满像那么回事 -是啊
- Hoity-toity. - Yeah.
泰迪 这船看起来太棒了
Teddy, the boat looks amazing.
多谢 它的原型
Thanks, it was just an outhouse
只是个漂浮的水桶
for seagulls when I got it.
海鸥的户外厕所
Just a floating bucket.
欢迎乘坐"来舰我"号♥汽艇
Welcome aboard the Sea Me Now.
如你们所见 这里设备齐全
So I tricked out everything, as you can see.
到处都有定做的饮料架
Custom drink holders all over the place.
我给沙发做了防水处理
I weatherproofed a couple of loungers,
还固定了几把椅子
secured some additional seating.
来吧 试试
Go ahead, try it out.
超级舒服
Super comfy.
太舒服了
So comfy.
这些是法国产的吗
Are these from France?
也许吧
Maybe.
这里是指挥中心
And this here's mission control.
等等 那是你卡车的方向盘吗
Wait, it that the steering wheel from your truck?
就是
It sure is.
我要两个方向盘做什么
Hey, what do I need two steering wheels for?
我又不能分身 不是吗
I can't be two places at once, right?
我还去商店
Also, I popped by the store.
买♥♥了些吃的
I got some nibbles.
尽情享用
Help yourself.
-奶酪和饼干 和陆地上一样 -没错
- Oh, cheese and crackers, just like on land. - Yeah.
你们觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我们是不是该开船啦
Should we get this boat on the road?
-好耶 -开船啦
- Yay. - Boat on the road.
我们想去哪就去哪 你们想去哪
We can go anywhere; where do you want to go?
-火星如何 -萨克拉门托
- Probably Mars. - Sacramento?
能遇到海劫的地方
Wherever Captain Phillips happened?
我想到一个地方
Oh, here's someplace we could go.
我前妻丹妮丝为一个
You know how my ex-wife Denise left me
喜欢船的人离开了我这你们知道吧
for some guy that's into boats?
那人在梦妮神话岛的码头
Well, he owns a bar on the docks
开了间酒吧
on Menemshewena Island.
丹妮丝也在那工作
Denise works there, too.
我们可以开着
We could swing by there
我这艘超酷炫的船去那儿打个招呼
in this really cool boat I have now.
应该很有趣 是吧
That might be fun, right?
应该很有趣 对吧
I mean, right? That might be fun.
这是我刚想到的主意
Now that I think about it for the first time, right?
妈呀
Yikes.
只是个建议
Just an idea.
临时想到的
Spitballing.
听起来不像是你
Seems like maybe this isn't the first time
刚刚才想到的
you've thought about it?
是的 我也注意到了
Yeah, I was picking up on that, too.
你们什么意思
Huh? What do you mean?
你前妻为一个喜欢船的男人离开了你
Your ex-wife left you for a boat guy.
-是的 -然后你
- Yeah. - And you've been fixing up a boat for,
离婚这么多年来一直在修一艘船
like, years and years, ever since your divorce.
所以呢
Yeah, and?
你还给自己的船起名叫"来舰我"
You actually called your boat Sea Me Now?
我不明白你想表达什么意思 鲍勃
I don't, I don't get where you're going with this, Bob.
那只是个和海有关的双关
It's a nautical pun.
泰迪 你策划这一切都是为了丹妮丝吗
Teddy, is this whole day all about Denise?
也许你没必要费尽心思引起她的注意
Maybe you shouldn't try and impress her.
引起她的注意 丹妮丝吗
Impress her? Denise?
什么 真是疯了
What? Huh? That's crazy.
我们已经都向前看了
We have both moved on.
再说了 她不是对你很差吗
Also, didn't she treat you horribly?
难道不是她说你后脑勺长得像屁♥股♥吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表