女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
审判开始时我们都认为
we all started this trial thinking
福旺德老师又讨厌又可怕
Mr. Frond was gross and terrible.
我们依然那样认为
And we still think that.
他的确有很多缺点
He's many things:
烦人 可悲
annoying, desperate.
但他同时还有另一个特点
But he's also something else:
天真[清白]
innocent.
福旺德老师没吃安布罗斯老师的酸奶
Mr. Frond didn't eat Mr. Ambrose's yogurt.
是康克林法官吃的
Judge Conklin did.
-什么 -天呐
- What? - Oh, my God.
-老天爷 - 啥
- Oh, my goodness. - Do what?
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
露易斯 你这是很严重的指控
That is a very serious accusation, Louise.
-没错 -竟敢指控我的法官大人
- Yeah! - Don't you accuse my judge!
我不许你这么做
Don't you do it!
阐述下你的论据
Present your argument.
你说教师休息室的地毯
You know, I got suspicious when you mentioned
能藏灰 这让我起了疑心
the carpet in the teacher's lounge probably hides dirt.
说得好像你去过似的
It made it sound like you'd been in the teacher's lounge.
但更重要的线索
But it was something else you said
是你周一走进来的时候说的一句话
when you first walked in on Monday.
你说你出了点小事故
You said you had an accident,
是水 不是尿
and it was water, not pee.
难道就是尿
It was pee!
不对 齐克 是水
No, Zeke. It was water.
我猜 康克林法官
I say Judge Conklin
去了教师休息室
went into the teacher's lounge
擅自拿走了酸奶
and helped himself to the yogurt,
经过走廊时吃掉了它
ate it as he walked down the hall,
然后把盒子顺手扔进了福旺德老师的垃圾桶
threw away the container in Mr. Frond's trash can,
然后去饮水器漱口
then went to the drinking fountain to wash it down,
把勺子留在了上面
leaving the spoon on top.
这时喷泉饮水器使出了它的绝招
The squirty fountain did what it does best,
它喷了他 所以法官的袖子才湿了
squirted him, hence the wet sleeve.
你...
You are...
完全说对了
100% correct.
我多尊敬您啊
I looked up to you.
我不清楚的是你的动机
What I don't know is why.
你为啥要吃别人的酸奶
Why did you eat a yogurt that did not belong to you?
是啊 为啥
Yeah, why?
那只是无心之过
It was an honest mistake.
一般学校举♥行♥模拟审判
Usually at these school mock trials
都会准备点心
they have some sort of refreshments.
我以为酸奶就是你们准备的点心
I thought the yogurt was your attempt at that.
但我没听过把勺子卡盖子上这种技术
I didn't know about this new spoon-in-the-lid technology,
所以我就用了那种老式的不锈钢勺子
so I just used one of those old-fashioned metal spoons
然后无意中把它落在了水池
and I accidentally left it on the fountain.
那你昨天为什么不自首
But why didn't you just admit you did it yesterday?
干嘛让我们白花功夫
Why make us go through all of this?
我看到了这个年轻的辩护律师的潜力
I thought I saw potential in this young defense attorney.
既然有现成的案子
When this case fell in our lap,
不如让她挑战试试
it seemed like a good challenge.
这么说你是想给我们上一课
So this whole time, you were teaching us.
不得不说 我感到很惊喜
And I have to say, I am impressed.
我喜欢你思考的方式
I like the way you think.
深挖寻找真♥相♥
You dug deep to find the truth
帮一个清白的人挽回了名声
and saved an innocent man.
虽然很明显你俩有过节
Even though you two clearly have issues.
-是的 -是的
- We do. ?- We do.
好了 安布罗斯老师
Anyway, Mr. Ambrose?
那盒酸奶多少钱
How much was that yogurt?
两块五毛九 税前
$2.59, plus tax!
我付你三块 咱们就两清了
I'll give you $3 and we'll call it square.
休庭
Court is adjourned!
看来我得挂上这东西了
I guess I better put this on.
我一会儿有个约会
I have a date later.
正好可以用它做开场白
It'll be a great ice breaker.
再见了各位 祝你们都成为大律师
Bye everyone! Hope you all become lawyers!
同学们 请不要告诉你们父母
Kids, please don't tell your parents
这两天我们是怎么过的
how we've spent the last two days.
我老婆
My wife.
他 他好像快结束了
I, uh, I think he's about to wrap it up.
喜欢吗 不错吧
You like? It's nice.
应该是收尾了 咱们走
This has to be the finale. Let's go.
走 上 上
Let's go, let's go. Up, up.
起开
Move it!
你好 还记得我们吗
Hi, there. Remember us?
你说在我的熏肠乳酪饼里发现了头发
You said you found a hair in my baloney cala-zoney?
开心汉堡店的汉堡里也有
And in a burger at Bob's Burgers?
嗨 我是泰迪
Hi, I'm Teddy.
什么 情况
Oh, yeah. What's... going on?
我们对你今天的表演非常不满意
Well, we're really unsatisfied with your performance today.
好比我们在你演的波拉特里发现了一根头发
It's almost like we found a hair in your Borat.
你得给我们免单
Yeah, we're gonna need this comped.
我懂你们意思了
All right, I see what you're doing here.
中招了吧
Yeah, checkmate.
你们在网站上输入了信♥用♥卡♥信息
You, uh, actually prepaid for the show
其实就相当于提前付款了
when you put your credit card in on the Web site.
表演前一小时不得取消订单或要求退款
No cancellations or refunds one hour prior to performance.
啥 我不 我不...
What? I didn't, I didn't, uh...
我不知道有这回事
I didn't know that.
干得漂亮 鲍勃 闯了鬼了
Oh, way to go, Bob. Jeez.
所以我并没有中招
So I guess this isn't checkmate,
我劝你们看下用户协议先
more like check the user agreement.
我从没见过谁裸体还能这么得瑟
I've never seen a man this naked be this smug.
多谢照顾我生意 后会有期
Thanks for everything and see you guys around.
慢着
Not so fast.
演完你的表演
Finish your performance.
-什么 -你听到他说什么了
- What? - You heard him.
既然付了款 就要看全套
We paid for it, we want it all.
要吗 我是看够了
We do? I saw enough personally.
得
Fine.
我喜欢你 你喜欢我不
I like you, do you like me?
他 他的确演得不错
He... he is actually really good.
露易斯
Louise,
穿着这身热死人的衣服当了整整三天律师
I've been a lawyer for three long, sweltering days,
现在我对你甘拜下风
and I know when I've been bested.
因为你官司打输了吗
Because you lost the case?
是的 我就是那时候领悟的
Yes. That's when I knew.
我很高兴陪审团没出纰漏
I'm just glad the jury came through
捍卫了公平正义
and we were able to serve up a hot slice of justice.
其实跟我们没啥关系 但如果
I mean, we didn't, but we would have
允许我们思考或干点啥 我们也可以
if we'd been able to deliberate or do anything.
露易斯 我要谢谢你
Louise, I want to say thank you.
说真的 我超怕的
Honestly, I was terrified the whole time,
你做了正确的选择 帮了我一把
but you did the right thing. And helped me.
我知道 我很伟大
I know. It was very big of me.
你说是就是吧 恢复自♥由♥身的我得走了
Right. If you'll excuse me, now that I'm a free man,
我在超♥市♥的沙拉吧订了一个人的位子
I have a reservation for one at the supermarket salad bar.
太惨了
So sad.
再次感谢
Yep. But thank you again.
-我为你感到自豪 -矫情
- I'm proud of you. - Yuck.
那是我的真实感受 就这样吧
Well, it's how I feel, so there you go.
我一开始没信你也不对
Sorry I didn't believe you in the first place.
-什么 -没什么
- What? ?- Nothing!
*酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿*
*Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey*
*酸奶 酸奶 酸奶*
*Yogurt, yogurt, yogurt*
*酸奶 嘿 酸奶 嘿*
*Yogurt, hey, yogurt, hey*
*酸奶 嘿*
*Yogurt, hey*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表