开心汉堡店
蟋蟀先生杀死你
除虫害公♥司♥
恶搞迪斯尼动画《木偶奇遇记》中的人物
Jiminy Cricekt 蟋蟀金先生吉米尼
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
这是你的生日特餐
It's your special birthday breakfast.
麦片吗
Oatmeal?
玛芬蛋糕
That's a muffin.
没有完全熟
Didn't bake all the way through.
但还是很不错的 饱含爱意
Still good, though. It's made with love.
不含面粉 这是个意外
And no flour, by accident.
老爸 老妈可不是面包师
Mom's not a baker, Dad.
她是新时代女性
She's a modern-day woman.
别指望什么都完全熟
Yeah, don't expect things to be baked
你这个直男癌
all the time, you sexist pig!
祝我生日快乐
Well, happy birthday to me.
生日想要做什么吗
So, you want to do anything special for your big day?
不用特别做什么
Well, we don't have to do anything special.
吃着玛芬蛋糕...糊
I'm happy just having my muffin soup
看看报纸 我就很开心了
and reading the newspaper.
这个家就不能有一块净土
Can't we have one place in this house
是阅读禁区吗
that's safe from reading?!
-天哪 -怎么了
- Oh, my God. - What? What is it?
天文馆要举♥行♥最后一次
The planetarium is having
摇滚激光秀了
its last ever rock and roll laser show.
就在今晚
And it's happening tonight.
各位 今天是老爸生日
Guys, it's Dad's birthday,
大家快假装听懂了他在说啥
so let's pretend we all know what he's talking about.
蒂娜 激光秀
A laser light show, Tina,
就是表演者将经典的摇滚专辑
Is when they take a classic rock and roll album
以激光的形式表现出来
and bring it to life with lasers.
他们今晚要演的还是最精彩的一场
And they're doing the best one:
蜈松乐队的《疯狂将军》
General Inzanity by Zentipede.
我小时候去看过好几次
I went to that a couple times as a kid.
我有一点喜欢
I was a little bit into it.
太酷啦
This is amazing!
不敢相信这就是最后一次了
I can't believe this is the last one.
-为什么不做了呢 -不知道
- Why are they ending it? - I don't know.
他们选的音乐是有点老
I mean, the music's kind of old.
激光效果也有点过时
And the lasers are kind of old.
喜欢他们表演的人也基本都...
The people who like it are mostly kind of...
-很老 -我是想说酷的
- Old? - I was gonna say cool.
我们可以去看看 算为我过生日
Hey, maybe we could go to this, for my birthday.
好啊
Yeah. Great idea.
对吧 孩子们
Right, kids?
-当然 -是吧
- Sure. Sure. Sure. - Yes?
你们好像不太感兴趣
Sounds like you guys aren't interested.
-没有 -怎么会
- No. - What?
我有兴趣 出门去看激光
I am. Going out, watching lasers.
我一直觉得未来的吉恩会喜欢这个
It's what I always imagined Future Gene would be into.
你们父子俩可以一起去
Hey, you two can go together.
对 这活动就是为老爸和吉恩量身定做的
Yes, this one has Dad and Gene written all over it.
会很有趣的 吉恩你说呢
That would be fun. Gene?
就这么决定了
Let's do it.
男生们去看表演
And while the boys are away,
咱们女生可以去和格雷琴吃顿饭
maybe us girls can have dinner with Gretchen.
她一直嚷嚷着要和我出去玩
She's been bugging me to hang out.
行 格雷琴挺好 是你朋友中会骂人的
Sure. I like Gretchen. She's your friend who swears.
她是个不能忍♥受被别人骂的傲娇小婊砸
She's a cool sassy "B" Who don't take "S" From anyone.
这个玛芬蛋糕 真的太难吃了
Oh, my God. This muffin is... That's really bad.
我做的时候还没睡醒 还没喝咖啡
I wasn't awake yet! I hadn't had coffee!
蜈松激光秀
Zentipede laser light show.
真不敢相信
I can't believe it.
吉恩 会很有意思的
Gene, it's gonna be so much fun.
你老蜈松蜈松的 说得跟真有这东西似的
You keep saying "Zentipede" Like it's a real thing.
蜈松是乐队名
Zentipede is the band.
我带了他们的《疯狂将军》
I brought their General Inzanity album on CD.
可以放给你听
I-I could play it for you.
-好啊 -等等
- Sure. - Or wait, wait, wait.
也许不该让你知道太多
Maybe you shouldn't know too much going in.
我觉得这样会更好
I-I think it'll be better that way.
-就像伊♥拉♥克♥战争 -差不多吧
- Like the Iraq war. - Sort of.
格雷琴现在在商场工作了
Gretchen works at the mall now?
她不是给别人做头发吗
I thought she did hair.
她是做头发
She does.
她在一家名叫与众不同少女的美发店工作
She's working at some salon called Special Girl.
与众不同少女 玩具店
这好像不是美发店啊
I don't think this is a salon.
好多娃娃
So many dollies!
这也太夸张了
This is intense.
世界上有这么多少女心的女孩
Are there enough girly girls in the world
来支撑这种店的业务吗
to support a place like this?
蒂娜 怎么了
Tina, what's wrong, sweetie?
我觉得它们很吓人 我是说
I think they're creepy. I mean...
我觉得它们很吓人
I think they're creepy.
我觉得很可爱
I think they're sweet.
看那个
Look at that one.
好漂亮的眼睛 像唐娜·米尔斯[演员]
What pretty eyes. Like Donna Mills.
我不喜欢它的眼睛
I don't really like her eyes.
你喜欢我的眼睛吗
Do you like my eyes?
-露易丝 -她不喜欢我的眼睛
- Louise! - She doesn't like my eyes!
别闹了 我知道是你装的
Stop it. I know that's you.
格雷琴在那里
Hey, look, there's Gretchen.
她确实是在做头发
What do you know, she is doing hair.
与众不同少女
美发沙龙
-嗨 格雷琴 -嗨 琳达
- Hey, Gretch. - Hey, Linda.
稍等一下
Excuse me a second.
我得把她们当真的客人跟她们讲话
I'm supposed to talk to them like they're real
不然经理会找我麻烦
or my manager gets in my face.
您要看杂♥志♥什么的吗
You want a magazine or something?
好吧 随便吧
Okay, whatever.
这地方太棒了 我喜欢
This place is a scream. I love it.
格雷琴 你想念
Gretchen, do you miss working with,
和活人一起工作的感觉吗
like, real live people?
去他的活人吧
Screw live people.
大多数人给的小费比娃娃还低
Most of 'em tip worse than the dolls.
你懂的 总之
You get it. Anyway,
我想说我们可以在与众不同少女餐厅
I thought we could use my employee discount
用餐 然后享用我的员工价
in the Special Girl restaurant.
这里还有餐厅
There's a restaurant here, too?
下次我再吐槽咱家餐厅可悲
The next time I complain
请提醒我还有这家餐厅
that our restaurant is sad, remind me about this.
最后 让我给这位小女士造个型
Let me just finish giving this little lady a blowout.
她这个周末要去参加一个重要的
She's going to an incredibly important sleepover
睡衣派对 对吧
this weekend. Right?
非常重要
Huge.
好了 请坐好
All right. Settle down.
到了 吉恩
There she is, Gene.
天文馆
The planetarium.
所以这地方曾是你唯一的朋友
So this place was your only friend, huh?
基本上是的
Basically.
他们好像在做翻修工作
Looks like they're renovating it.
什么味道
What's that smell?
闻起来像臭鼬在抽烟
It's like a skunk is smoking.
也许就是抽烟的臭鼬
That's, probably what it is.
大兄弟
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Big man.
满座的演出 有票[虱子]吗
Sold out show. You got tix?
吉恩把tix听成了tick
没有了 我用了喷雾和带药的颈环
Not anymore. I use a spray and a medicated collar
而且从来不进高草丛
And I stay out of tall grass.
吉恩 他在卖♥♥票 他是黄牛
Gene, he's selling tickets. He's a scalper.
不用了 谢谢
W-we're good, thanks.
我还有筒袜
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表