开心汉堡店
这是我最喜欢喷的虫子
除虫害公♥司♥
戏仿《音乐之声》歌♥曲
My Favourite Things歌♥词
你知道了吗
Did you get it?
琳达 你知道了吗
Linda, did you get it?
-我知道了 -太好了
- Ha, I got it! - Yes!
你们在说什么
What are you, what are you guys talking about?
烘焙义卖♥♥ 瓦格斯塔夫小学的烘培义卖♥♥
The bake sale! The Wagstaff School Bake Sale.
-我还能说什么 -哦对
- What am I talking about. - Oh, right.
你也知道这事
You-you know about that?
是的 琳达告诉我的
Yeah. Linda told me about it.
三年前是她负责 然后柯琳·卡菲罗
She ran it three years ago, and Colleen Caviello tanked it
为了让琳达难堪搞砸了义卖♥♥
to make Linda look bad.
没错 她背着我让所有人
Yeah. She went behind my back and told everyone
都带香蕉面包来 结果我们
to bring banana bread. So we had
-只有香蕉面包卖♥♥ -是有这么回事
- nothing but banana bread. - Oh, right.
-我看起来像个傻子 -确实
- I looked like an idiot. - Y-You did.
从那以后 柯琳就接手了义卖♥♥
And ever since then, Colleen's taken it over
把义卖♥♥搞得像私人俱乐部
and run that bake sale like it's her own exclusive club.
但这次又轮到琳达了
But now it's Linda's turn again!
没错 福旺德老师昨晚给我打电♥话♥了
Yeah. Mr. Frond called last night.
我可得好好教教柯琳·小婊砸·卡菲罗
I'm gonna show Mean Colleen Cavi-smello
该怎么做
how it's done.
等等
So, wait.
等会 你昨晚就知道了
Back up. You knew last night?
-对 -但你没打给我
- Yeah. - And you didn't call me?
算了
That's fine.
虽然我想了一晚上 不过没关系
I was up thinking about it, but that's fine.
好吧
Oh. Yeah.
开心汉堡店 我是琳达
Bob's Burgers. This is Linda.
福旺德老师 您一定是想说义卖♥♥的事吧
Mr. Frond! You must be calling about the bake sale!
我在想说可以做一个主题
I was thinking we could do a theme,
比如假面舞会 或者维加斯
like Masquerade or Vegas, Baby!
天哪 好的 我或者她爸马上过去
Oh, no! Okay. One of us will be right there.
露易丝惹麻烦了
Louise is in big trouble,
要一个家长去办公室
and one of us has to go down to the office.
好吧 你去吗
Oh. Okay. You?
是 我去 我刚得到办义卖♥♥的机会
Yeah, me. I just got the bake sale.
可不能就因为一个娃犯了错
I am not gonna lose it
-就搞砸了 -好吧
- because one of our kids is a delinquent. - Right.
你做了这么多
You've worked too hard, Linda!
现在只有一步之遥了琳达
You've come too far.
可别错失机会
Do not lose this!
-好的 不会的 -别搞砸了
- Okay, okay. I'm not. - Don't lose it!
-不会的 -你的钥匙呢
- I'm not! - Where's your keys?
东西都拿好了吗 你的包呢
You have everything? Where's your purse?
钥匙 钥匙
Oh, my keys, my keys.
我去 还有包 好了
Oh, my God. My-my purse. Okay.
等等 我帮你弄一下头发
Wait, wait, wait! Let me fix your hair.
-别动 -我得走了
- Hold on. - I got to go! I got to go!
好了 好了 去吧
Okay, okay. Go!
琳达 你了解
Are you familiar with
校内停课吗
in-school suspension, Linda?
是说被停课
Is it like you're suspended
-但要留在学校里吗 -不完全是
- but you stay at school? - not exactly.
应该是... 好吧你说得基本对
It's... Yes, that's basically it.
我们发现一般的停课处罚对于小孩来说
We've found that regular suspension was like a day off
就像放了一天假 而校内停课
for the children, whereas in-school suspension
更具处罚和教育意义
is more punitive and educational.
他们单独呆在教室里 由我监督
They sit alone in a room, supervised by me,
并且需要写一篇自我反省的文章
and write an essay on what they did wrong.
露易丝犯什么事了
What did Louise do wrong?
她拉下了一个男生的裤子
She pulled down a boy's pants,
露出了男生的内♥裤♥
exposing his underpants.
那是因为蒂米和斯科特·奥布莱恩
I only did it because Timmy and Scott O'Brien
抢走了袖珍鲁迪的午餐
took Pocket Sized Rudy's lunch
而且不愿意还
and wouldn't give it back.
他都那么袖珍了 他得吃东西啊
He's so little. He needs to eat.
而且还没人帮他
And no one else was helping.
以奥布莱恩兄弟的德行
Knowing the O'Brien brothers,
这事他们可能是干的出来
That's probably true, Louise,
-但是 -谢谢
- but... - Thank you!
我是英雄吗 也许吧
Am I a hero? I don't know.
但是瓦格斯塔夫有对脱裤子零容忍♥政策
But Wagstaff has a zero tolerance pantsing policy.
我们学校可是有参加"绝不脱下一条裤子"
We're part of a national program
的全国项目
called No Pants Pulled Off Behinds.
你的行为是不恰当的
Your actions were not appropriate.
听起来她是想帮另一个学生
Well, sounds like she was trying to help another kid.
没错 我就是在帮
Yes! I was!
琳达 零容忍♥就是零容忍♥
Linda, zero tolerance means zero tolerance.
而不是有点容忍♥ 我们是站一边的吗
Not some tolerance. Are we not on the same page?
一边的 完全是一边的
Oh! no, same page. Absolutely.
我们要一起合作办义卖♥♥呢
We're gonna be working together on that bake sale,
没想到发生了这档子事
and now this whole thing happens, you know?
真是世事难料啊
What a crazy world.
没错 义卖♥♥
Yes, the bake sale.
你出手帮忙是出于好心 露易丝
It's nice that you stuck up for the little guy, Louise,
但是你的做法不对 非常不对
But what you did was wrong. Real wrong.
很好 谢谢你了老妈
Great. Thanks, Mom.
我需要你在同意书上签字
I just need you to sign this permission slip
同意露易丝在今天接下来的时间
acknowledging Louise will spend the rest of the day
校内停课
in in-school suspension
你放学后过来接她
and that you will come pick her up after school.
做好事帮人出头
That's what you get for sticking your neck out
就是这么个下场
and doing the right thing.
下次我就低着头
I'll just keep my head down
管好自己就行了
and mind my own business.
完了 我都忘了
Shoot. I completely forgot.
我要带我妈去看足病医生
I have to take my mother to the podiatrist.
她的脚趾长了六片嵌甲
She has six ingrown toenails.
在同一只脚上
On one foot.
好厉害
She sounds nice.
不过没事 可以让舒娜老师看着露易丝
Anyway, we can ask Ms. Schnur to supervise Louise.
她肯定会同意的
I'm sure she'll agree.
-不要 -拜托了 舒娜老师
- No. - Please, Ms. Schnur.
如果不是有急事 我不会来问的
I wouldn't ask if it weren't an emergency.
我今天很忙
I'm busy today.
我在搜明星
I'm looking up how every celebrity looks
-的素颜照 -拜托了
- without makeup. - Come on.
你在桌子这里也能看见门
You can see the door from your desk.
你只需要看着没人进出就好
All you have to do is make sure no one goes in or out.
好吧
fine.
谢谢 你真的是这一工作的最佳人选
Thank you. You really are the best person for the job.
我知道 我就像
I know. I'm like
《肖申克的救赎》里那个看守
that guard in Shawshank Redemption.
谁也别指望从我这里通过
Nothing gets by me.
你看过《肖申克的救赎》吗
Have you seen Shawshank Redemption?
没有看完 不要剧透
Not all the way through. No spoilers!
好吧 露易丝 如果你耍什么花招
Okay. And, Louise, any funny business
就要校内停课一整个星期
and you'll get in-school suspension for a week.
反正不会再帮别人了
Never helping anyone again.
好吧 我带露易丝进去
Okay, I'm, gonna take Louise in there
在走之前再和她好好谈一下
to give her one last good talking-to before I go.
好的
Good. All right.
我去找"磨鸡眼"医生了
I'm off to the podiatrist, Dr. Cornsander.
开玩笑 他其实姓汉德[手] 挺讽刺
Just kidding. It's... His name is Dr. Hand, ironically.
好了 我走了
Okay, I'm leaving.
露易丝 你的行为真的很不对
What you did was very bad, Louise!
希望你全部写进反省的文章里
And I want you to put it all in your essay!
-你干嘛吼 -露易丝 规矩这种东西
- Why are you yelling? - There are rules, Louise!
是要遵守的
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表