《开心汉堡店》第七季第十三集
爬虫惊魂
除虫害公♥司♥
好的 谢谢你 福旺德老师
Okay. Thanks, Mr. Frond.
我会成为你合作过最有趣的陪护家长
I'm gonna be the most fun chaperone you ever worked with.
独一无二的陪护人
I'll be your one and chaperone-Ly.
-他挂了 -这么说你加入了 老妈
- Oh, he hung up. - So you're in, Mom?
对 要陪我的小蒂娜去女性模范大会咯
Yeah. Me and my teeny Tina are off to the Heroine Conference.
女性模范大会
Heroin Conference?
什么东西 类似爵士音乐会吗
What do you mean, like a jazz concert?
这名字取的真的不咋地
That really isn't the best name.
那你觉得
What would you call
一场持续周末两天 有重要女性领袖发言
a weekend-long empowerment gathering for girls
的鸡汤大会应该叫什么
with speeches from important female leaders?
欲望都市3
Sex and the City 3.
我都等不及了
Oh, I can't wait.
我们上一次共度母女亲密时光
We haven't had special Mama-Tina time
还是我带你去矫正牙齿
since we got stuck in the elevator
我俩被困在电梯里那次
at your orthodontist's.
我们还以为会死呢 还记得吗
we thought we were gonna die, remember?
记得
Yeah.
你们走后我们做什么呢
And, uh, what are we gonna do while they're gone?
享受家里没有两个女人后多出来的空间吗
Enjoy all that extra room without their boobs in the way?
最好是容易又不花钱的事儿
Maybe something easy that costs nothing?
挠痒痒派对
Tickle party?
-腋窝放屁游戏 -行啊
- Armpit farts? - Hmm, I'd... Yeah, I'd do that.
大家听着
Okay, listen up.
-听好了 -这是次两天一夜的外出旅行
- Listen up. - This is an overnight field trip.
你们还是青少年
And you are teenagers.
-我不允许任何人捣乱 -不可以
- So we are not fooling around here. - Nope.
谁违返规定 就会被送回家
If you break the rules, you will be sent home.
-没错 -感受到我坚定又威严的语气了吗
- That's right. - Notice this firm, commanding voice?
这是我严厉时的语气
It's my tough voice.
听到这种语气的时候 最好感到害怕
And when ya hear it, ya better fear it.
听清楚了 来好好听听这严厉的语气
So let's hear it. Let's hear that tough voice.
-听好了 -我刚刚那就是严厉的语气
- Come on. - What? I just did it. That-that was it.
-那就是严厉的 -就是刚才那语气
- That was... That was the tough... - Oh. That was it.
-就是刚刚 -没错
- That was it right there. - That was it.
天哪 苔米
Oh, my God, Tammy,
真高兴咱们俩能住一间房♥
I'm so glad we're rooming together.
我也是 我们一起晚睡
Me, too. We're gonna stay up late
假装住在自己的公♥寓♥里
and pretend it's our apartment
厌倦了约会
and we're so tired of the dating scene.
你和谁一个房♥间 蒂娜
Who are you rooming with, Tina?
一个酷且年长
I'm rooming with a cool, older girl
并且恰巧嫁给了我老爸的女生
who happens to be married to my dad.
-大巴司机吗 -不 是我老妈
- The bus driver? - No, my mom.
-是我 击掌 -来了
- Me! Up top. - Here you go.
酷
Cool.
-是的 -非常酷
- Yeah. - Very cool.
好了 同学们 众所周知
All right, people, as many of you know,
要在今年的女性模范大会发表主题演讲的
this year's Heroine Conference keynote
正是伯纳黛特·贝克
is being delivered by none other than Bernadette Baker.
-她是谁 -她是位宇航员
- Who's she? - She's an astronaut
执行过两次国际太空站任务
who flew two missions to the International Space Station
她还是位跆拳道黑带选手
and is also a black belt in karate.
给太空好看
我们在课上正在读她的书
We're reading her book in class.
她好生月球的气啊 我喜欢
She's so mad at the Moon. I love it.
-琳达 别说话 -抱歉 抱歉
- Linda, please. - I’m sorry, I'm sorry.
有个有趣且强制性的任务
Here's something fun and mandatory...
写一个对贝克女士的问题
Write down one question for Ms. Baker.
如果大会人员选中你的问题
If the conference people pick your question,
你就可以在问答环节亲自提问
you'll get to ask it yourself during the Q&A.
你听到了吗 老妈
Whoa. Did you hear that, Mom?
什么 没有
Huh? What? No.
我是陪护人 我不必听他的话
I-I'm a chaperone, I don't have to listen to him.
我们的伙计在这儿呢
There's our guy.
今晚没有女人
So... no dames tonight.
就咱们这些小伙子 我们做什么好呢
Just us boys. So what are we doing?
来个有创意的点子 老爸
Yeah, wow us, Pops.
我们可以看电影
We could watch a movie.
男人的电影
Maybe, like, a guy movie?
比如说
Like what?
讲脱衣舞男的故事
终于能看《魔力麦克》了吗
Magic Mike? Finally?
可以看 也可以不看
Maybe. Maybe not.
也可以做些别的
Maybe something else.
太好了 那咱先把店关了
Great. Let's close up this slop shop
然后就开干吧
and get to it.
我们不能这么早就关门 露易丝
We're not closing early, Louise.
为什么不能 这儿唯一的客人就是泰迪
Why not? The only person who comes in here is Teddy,
你可以把他的汉堡放在人行道上
and you can just leave his burger on the sidewalk.
-对 像老妈那样 -等等 什么
- Yeah, like Mom does. - Wait, what?
但她会拿个盘子装起来
She puts 'em on a plate.
这叫高级待遇
It's called class.
我从没见过这么多和我同龄的人共处一室
I've never seen so many girls my age in one place before.
那是因为我们没告诉你我们都去哪里玩
That's because we don't tell you where we hang out.
不是商场
It's not the mall.
好了 大家问宇航员的问题都给我了吗
Okay, do I have everyone's questions for the astronaut?
我来看看 苔米·拉森问的是
Let's see. Tammy Larson asks,
"你在太空怎么拉屎"
"How do you poop in space?"
这是个严肃的问题
It's a serious question.
怎么会有人要拉屎
How does anyone poop anywhere?
好吧 "你在太空怎么尿尿"
Okay. "How do you pee in space?"
"你在太空怎么拉屎" 尿尿
"How do you poop in space?" Another pee.
"外星人怎么便便拉屎" 看看这个问题
"How do aliens poop?" Okay, here we go.
"你去太空是受了谁的启发"
"Who inspired you to go to space?"
蒂娜问的 很有深度
A thoughtful question from Tina.
多谢 福旺德老师
Thanks, Mr. Frond.
幸好我们没问题拉屎的问题对吧
Glad we didn't go with the poop question, huh?
就是
I know.
贝尔彻夫人 可以去帮我们入住登记吗
Mrs. Belcher, would you mind getting us checked in?
当然 看我去登记
Sure. Check me out, getting checked in.
很好老妈
Nice, Mom.
你在读第几章
What chapter are you on?
还没去太空
The one before she goes to space
但已经在学跆拳道了
but after she started karate.
那章很不错
That's a good one.
我叫蒂娜 但我朋友都叫我"烈火"
I'm Tina. But my friends call me Blaze.
其实并没有 我也不知道我♥干♥嘛这么说
They don't. I don't know why I said that.
我叫蒂伦
I'm Dillon.
收到
I hear that.
抱歉 我也不知道我♥干♥嘛这么说
Sorry. I don't know why I said that, either.
没关系
It's okay.
一参加集体外出活动我就会这样
I get this way on field trips.
我懂 去参加露营时
I get it. When I went to camp,
我说我叫达拉斯 来自休斯顿
I said my name was Dallas, and I was from Houston.
收到
I hear that.
-那次效果蛮好的 -是的
- Hey, it kind of worked that time. - Yeah.
好了 你们订的房♥间
Okay, it looks like your block of rooms
都可以入住了
is good to go.
早上可以倒我们美丽的水景隔壁
Make sure to join us for the buffet breakfast
享用自助早餐
by our beautiful water feature.
水景
Ooh, water feature.
闻到消毒水的味道了 很好
Smells like chlorine. Nice!
你的房♥间 你想要一把还是两把钥匙
Now, for your room, would you like one key or two?
两把 我一把 我女儿兼闺蜜一把
Two. For me and my daughter slash BFF.
-我们是室友 -真温馨
- We're roomies. - That's so sweet.
珍惜当下吧
Enjoy it while it lasts.
是吧 等等 什么
Right? Wait, what?
嗨 我是艾米
Hi, I'm Amy.
这周末我是陪护人
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表