mashed potatoes, 'cause they eat mashed potatoes,
-而他自己又是个土豆 -不好笑鲍勃
- and he's a potato. - It's poor taste, Bob.
对 太急功近利了
Yeah, too soon.
我还是去厨房♥吧
I'm gonna go into the kitchen.
泰迪 今天帮我留意着点土豆外公
Teddy, keep an eye on Grandpa Potato today.
别让鲍勃把他油炸了
Don't let Bob fry him up.
我不会把你外公油炸了的
I'm not gonna fry up your grandfather.
你上次不就把那片
You threw away that piece of toast
长着一张吃惊脸的土司给扔了
that looked like it said "Wow."
那真是灰暗的一天
That was a dark day.
好了各位
All right, folks!
还有几天就要演出了
Just a few days till curtains up.
我们要来一场令人难忘的表演
Let's give them a show to remember.
小蒂 我的靓女编剧进行的怎么样啦
Hey, T. How's my writer-slash-it-girl doing?
我说不好 我觉得第二幕
I don't know. I'm not feeling good
-不是很好 -很好 太棒了
- about the second act, but... - All right, fantastic.
-我都等不及了 -好吧
- I can't wait. - okay.
从头再来一次 齐克
One more time from the top, Zeke.
五六七八
Five, six, seven, eight!
真希望能像你一样姿势优美 小吉
I wish... I wish I could be as graceful as you, J-Ju.
但我做不到 我太僵硬了
But I can't. Too stiff!
天呐 我要倒了 倒了
Oh, God, I'm going down! Going down!
和声练得怎么样了 姑娘们
How are those harmonies coming, ladies?
听听这个
Try this on for size.
不对 不对
No, no.
-怎么了 -不对
- What? - No.
-乔丝玲 这不是和声 -怎么了
- Jocelyn, that's not a harmony. - What?
-不是吗 -不是
- It's not? - No!
你知道和声是什么吗
Do you even know what a harmony is?
我唱得比你响就是和声
A harmony is when I sing louder than you.
错
No!
我搞晕了
I'm dizzy.
继续好好干
Keep up the good work.
这个如何
So, how's this?
好吗
Good?
还是不好
I mean, bad?
不好的好 好的不好
Bad-good? Good-bad?
不好说 不太好
I don't know. I mean, it's bad.
都不太好
I mean, all of it's bad,
但有没有到让我们被叫停的程度
but is it "Shut down" Bad?
让我们得到半天休假的程度呢
Is it "Get a half day" Bad?
我感觉人一站在聚光灯下
I guess something just happens
就有什么东西变了
when you get in front of the hot lights.
你会想在舞台上挥洒血泪
It makes you want to leave your blood, sweat, tears
汗水 和尿液
and pee out on the stage.
吉恩 小妖精吉恩
Oh, Gene. My Genie Gene!
多谢你和你的话 还有你那张蠢蠢的脸
You and your words and your stupid, stupid face.
我想我知道如何确保
I think I know how to guarantee
让这出剧演不成了
that we get this play shut down!
可食用动物 肉铺
瓦格斯塔夫小学新闻
福旺德老师 感恩节节目明天开演
So, Mr. Frond, you're the executive producer
您是表演的监制
of the Thanksgiving play, which premieres tomorrow.
我也作为演员参与其中
Which I'm in. As an actor.
我也参演了
And I am, too, also.
是的 我是监制
Yes. I am the executive producer.
这是我的心血之作
This was a real passion project for...
您见过《识骨寻踪》的演员吗
Have you ever met the people from Bones?
-没有 -你有豪车吗
- No... - Do you have a limousine?
没有 我开小汽车
No. I drive a hatchback.
-好逊 -你
- Gross. - Do...
你们俩想聊聊这出剧吗
Do you guys want to talk about the play?
-什么剧 -你做过整容手术吗
- What play? - Did you have plastic surgery?
-说实话 -没有
- Be real. - No.
你想整容吗
Do you want plastic surgery?
不想 什么鬼
No. What? What?
如果我是你 我就从这些开始整
If I were you, here's where I'd start.
-脸 背 -什么
- Face. Back. - What?
-前胸 -口气
- Front. - Breath.
好了 明天的一切都准备好了
Okay, we're all set for tomorrow.
幸福的半天假期就在眼前
Our sweet, sweet half day is so close,
我都能闻到它的味道
I can taste it.
胜利的味道 烤玉米片的味道
It tastes like victory, and nachos.
所以计划是什么来着
So, what's the plan again?
吉恩 第一首歌♥结束 火鸡被宰后
Ugh, Gene! It all happens after the first song
我们就开始行动
when the turkeys get killed.
后台的空气压缩机会连接软管
Backstage, an air compressor will be attached to hoses,
空气压缩机 软管 瓶子
鸡杂 鸡胗
软管连着瓶子 瓶子里装满
which will be attached to bottles full of giblets
鸡杂和鸡胗 放进火鸡的头里
and gizzards, which will be inside the turkey heads.
当我按下这个按钮
When I hit this button,
火鸡头就会爆♥炸♥
the turkey heads are gonna blow off
鸡杂和鸡胗会被炸得满天飞
and giblets and gizzards are gonna go everywhere.
好比《血腥嘉莉》加加拉格尔加《顶级大厨》
Like Carrie meets Gallagher meets Top Chef
分别为灵异恐怖电影 喜剧演员
厨艺比拼电视节目 儿童益智电视节目
加《你能我也能》
meets Double Dare!
就是这样 好了 手放中间
Exactly. All right, hands in the middle.
一二三后一起喊福旺德叫停
"Get Frond to shut down Tina's horrible play
蒂娜的烂剧 休假半天
and get a half day" On three!
一二三
One, two, three...
福旺德叫停
Get... Get Frond to shut down...
-露易丝 吉恩 -蒂娜
- Louise! Gene! - Oh! Tina!
你站在那里多久了
H-How long have you been standing there?
够久了
Long enough!
我的手怎么这个姿势
Why is my hand like this?
我们家根本不玩这套
We don't even do this in our family.
我们现在也做运动了吗
Do we play sports now, too?
如果这运动是撒谎和毁了我的剧
If the sport is lying and ruining my play,
-我猜你正做着呢 -所以我真是运动员
- yeah, I guess you do! - So, I am an athlete!
所以你们一开始就这样计划的吗
So, this was your plan all along?
你们只是在利用我和我的剧本
You're just using me and my play?
蒂娜 对不起让你这样发现真♥相♥
Tina, I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
吉恩你说 蒂娜你的剧很有料
Gene, when you said, "Tina, your play's got the goods,"
从头到尾都有料
and you said "Goods" Like it had a "Z" At the end,
这都只是废话吗
that was just a bunch of crap?
我不该这么说的
I never should have put that "Z" on the end.
这是所有这些破事里我最后悔的一件
That's my biggest regret in all of this "Mezz."
我来是想和你们说我终于
I came in here to tell you guys that I finally,
差不多完成了第二幕里
maybe, sort of finished the big heartfelt
最感人的乐章
musical number in act two,
现在你们却告诉我这些都不重要
and now you're saying that none of that even matters?
这出戏就省到台上吧 蒂娜·威廉姆斯
Save the drama for the stage, Tina C. Williams!
别斤斤计较
Yeah, don't get your pubes in a tube.
我就要计较
I will get my pubes in a tube.
我们都该计较
We should all get our pubes in a tube.
因为露易斯和吉恩要毁了整出剧
'Cause Louise and Gene are gonna ruin the whole play
他们要让鸡杂和鸡胗炸满整个舞台
by dumping gizzards and giblets all over the stage
好让福旺德老师叫停这个剧
so Mr. Frond will shut down the play!
好了好了 冷静一下
Okay, okay, just calm down.
这一切都有完全合理
There is a completely reasonable explanation
的解释
for all of this.
是有 那就是你并不关心这部剧
Yeah. You don't care about the play.
你只关心它是否会被叫停
All you care about is if the play gets shut down
好让我们多放半天假
and we get a half day!
半天假 这件事可以算我一个
A half day? I'd be into that.
我和你一样气愤 等等 你说什么
I'm as angry as you are! Wait, what?
半天假听起来并不赖
Yeah, a half day doesn't sound half bad.
那是 我也不介意早点回家
Hell yeah! I wouldn't mind getting home early, too.
我想那天去商场买♥♥打底裤
And I want to go to the mall that day to get leggings.
-是的 给她穿腿上的 -堆
- Yeah, for her legs. - Yes.
蒂娜 看来除了你 大家都想
Well, Tina, looks like everyone wants to go
搭"叫停演出"那班车
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表