开心汉堡店
我真是大黄蜂
戏仿《现代启示录》台词"我真好色"[Me so horny]
好了 孩子们 别坐着了
All right, kids, out of the booth.
该到午饭高峰期了
Time to get ready for the lunch rush.
应该快到了
Which is... probably coming.
随时可能进客人
Any minute now.
今天午饭开始得有点晚啊
It is kind of a slow start to lunch today, huh?
是的 这个月都不太好
Yeah, it hasn't really been a great... month.
你说你的体臭吗
For your B.O.?
不 我说店里生意
No. For the restaurant.
是因为你的体臭吗
Because of your B.O.?
不 我觉得只是大家
No. I think people
这个月去吃别的了
are just eating other... food this month.
鲍勃
Bob?
鲍勃 明天是"沼泽港到海滩"
Bob, tomorrow's Bog to Beach!
-什么 -"沼泽港到海滩"
- What? - Bog to Beach!
游♥行♥ 就在明天
The parade. It's tomorrow!
-好吧 -我超爱"沼泽港到海滩"
- Oh, okay. - Oh, I love Bog to Beach!
所有自♥由♥的灵魂
All the free spirits out on the streets
在街上狂欢
having a blast.
我发现我邻居是
Well, it turns out my neighbor
"捕熊夹"老板的朋友
is friends with the owner of The Bear Trap.
就是那个酒吧
You know, the bar?
海边那个 蛤蜊大排档附近
By the beach? Near the clam shack?
不知道 不过不要紧
No, but that's okay that I don't.
每次办"沼泽港到海滩"他都会做彩车
Well, he always does a parade float in the Bog to Beach.
但是他今年不做
But this year he's not doing one
因为在"男子汉邀请赛"里伤到了背
'cause he hurt his back at the Strongman Invitationals.
所以他的彩车没人用了
So his float is available,
参加游♥行♥的名额也空出来了
and his slot in the parade is available, too!
泰迪 我还是不明白你为啥要喊
I'm still not sure why you're yelling at us, Teddy.
而且 你真的要喘不过气了
Also, you're really out of breath.
是的 我一路跑来的
Yeah. I ran all the way over here.
我跑来告诉你因为他说你可以
I'm telling you this 'cause he said you could make his float
把他的彩车装扮成高兴汉堡店的车
into a Bob Burgers float.
是开心汉堡店 随便吧
"Bob's Burgers," But whatever.
我们自己的游♥行♥车
Our own parade float?
真的假的
Are you kidding me?
我一直想参加"沼泽港到海滩"来着
I've always wanted to be in Bog to Beach.
穿得疯疯癫癫 然后疯疯癫癫地跳舞
Dress up crazy and dance all crazy.
疯疯癫癫地甩头
Whip my hair around all crazy!
上啊 姐妹
Get it, girl.
我不太想参加
I don't know if I want to do
"沼泽港到海滩"游♥行♥
a parade float for Bog to Beach.
感觉没什么意思
It doesn't seem that fun.
当然有意思了 这可是游♥行♥
Of course it sounds fun. It's a parade.
从沼泽港出发 直到海滩
You start at the bog and you end up at the beach.
喝到断片 穿夸张的演出服
You drink a lot, you wear crazy costumes.
多好啊
Oh, I love it.
也有人不♥穿♥服装的
And some people don't wear costumes.
甚至什么都不♥穿♥
Or anything.
太阳出来屁♥股♥就也要露出来 对吧
Sun's out, buns out. Am I right?
但是游♥行♥有点失控
But it gets a little out of control.
而且我不太懂
Plus, I don't really get it.
大家随地小便 臭气熏天
People pee everywhere, and it smells and...
"随地小便"就说服我了 带我一个
You had me at "Pee everywhere." I'm in.
老爸 你就是不喜欢放松和享乐
Dad, maybe you just don't like to let loose and have fun.
你有点暴躁 而且呆头呆脑
You're a little grumpy and super lumpy.
你就是这样的人
That's your jam.
我喜欢有意思 在这里工作就有意思啊
I like fun... I mean, working here is fun, right?
-来客人了 不是 -真有意思
- A customer. Oh, no, never mind. - So fun.
走嘛 明天关几个小时店
Come on! Let's close the restaurant
然后去游♥行♥吧
for a few hours tomorrow and ride around on a parade float!
求你了
Please?
鲍勃 我还没说到重点
Bob, I didn't even get to the good part.
前五名的车有现金奖励
There's a cash prize for the top five floats,
而今年只有四辆游♥行♥车
and there's only four floats in the parade this year.
现金奖励
There's a cash prize?
现金是钱里面最好的一种
Cash is the best kind of money.
今年报名的人少
There weren't a lot of sign-ups
因为天气可能不太好
because the weather's supposed to be bad.
我不知道 一晚上能做好吗
I don't know. Could we make a float in one night?
当然 我去开过来
Of course. I'll pick it up and bring it here.
你只需要稍微装饰一下
You just gotta decorate it a little
然后开着它加入游♥行♥就行了
and drive it down the parade route.
第五名奖励500美金
Fifth place gets $500.
所以 就算是最后一名也有500块
So, we get $500 even if we come in last place?
-没错 -这活儿可以做
- Yep. - We can do that.
我们很擅长垫底
We're great at that.
垫底 垫底
Last place. Last place!
垫底 垫底
Last place! Last place!
你说呢 鲍勃
What do you say, Bob?
500块 听上去不错
I mean, $500 sounds nice.
比卖♥♥午餐赚得多
That's more than we'd make serving lunch.
好的 那来吧
All right. Let-let's do it.
太好了
All right!
我好开心
I'm so excited!
好嘞 要游♥行♥了
Great! We're doing this!
我去把车开过来
I'll go pick up the float and drive it back here.
泰迪 我可以开车送你去
Teddy, I could give you a ride,
好吧 他已经跑了
and, oh, and he's running down the street.
我们是不是该在游♥行♥时
I wonder if we should hand out
发一些试吃品
free samples on the parade route?
什么试吃品 麻油鸡
Of what? Ooh, sesame chicken!
不 汉堡的试吃品吉恩 招揽点生意
No. Burgers, Gene. Drum up a little business.
我来考虑演出服的问题
I'm gonna think about costumes.
鲍勃 你去"激♥情♥四射"店
Bob, you go to Reflections
买♥♥一些彩车装饰品
and buy some decorations for the float.
别怕亮片啊 老爸
Don't be afraid of sequins, Dad!
它们更怕你
They're more scared of you than you are of them.
来买♥♥啥 小煎饼[美国动画角色]
What do you want, flapjacks?
-我们要关门了 -我只买♥♥几样
- We're closing. - Hi, I just need a few things.
我要装饰游♥行♥彩车
I-I'm decorating a float,
但是不知道买♥♥什么好
and I'm really not sure what to buy.
你还有一分钟的时间
Well, you have one minute,
然后我们就关门了
and then we're locking the door.
好吧 告诉我要买♥♥什么
Oh, okay, fine. Just tell me what to get.
-花瓣纸 -你说什么
- Petal paper. - Excuse me?
花瓣纸
Petal paper!
我不知道那是什么
I-I don't know what that is.
像花一样的纸
Floral sheeting.
叫花瓣纸 去买♥♥
It's called petal paper. Buy some!
好的 好的
Okay, okay, okay.
-还有30秒 -饶了我吧
- 30 more seconds. - Come on.
花球
Deco-puff pomps!
-什么 -花球
- Wh-What? - Puff pomps!
-什么 -你时间不多了
- What... ? - The clock's ticking.
我不知道那是什么
I just don't know what that is.
你太落伍了 胖子
Oh, you're out of your league, tubs.
我还需要什么
What else do I need?
游♥行♥车花彩
Float festoon.
-什么 -花彩
- Wait, what? - Festoon!
用心听
Open your ears!
就是花环 拿着赶紧滚
They're garlands! Get 'em and get out!
-流苏 -时间到了
- Fringe. - He's out of time.
-他需要流苏 -去给我买♥♥流苏
- He needs fringe. - Buy the damn fringe!
-在哪里 -那就是流苏
- Where is it? - That's fringe!
-那是流苏 拿起来 -拿到了
- That's fringe! Pick it up! - I got it!
放进篮子 拿到收银台
Put it in the thing! Bring it to the counter!
-来了 来了 -65美元
- Here, here, here. - $65.
真的吗 不就是各种纸吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表