碾压你
Zoom! Ha!
不 吉米 别来这套
No, Jimmy, no, not zoom!
我不 别进去
I do... don't go inside!
我听不见你说什么
I cannot hear you!
老天爷
Oh, my God!
窗户为什么开着
Why is my window open?
真奇怪
That was weird.
施咒的女孩现在被诅咒啦
The girl who cast spells now is cursed!
那啥 我从那边过去好了
You know what? I'm gonna cross down there.
这和诅咒过你的女人
Does it have to do with the woman who cursed you
朝你挥手让你过马路有关吗
waving you into the street?
是为了达到今天的行走步数目标吗
Is it just so you can get your steps in today?
对 待会儿见
Yeah... I'll catch up with you guys later.
会没事的 会没事的
It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
这是自行车道 女士
Bike lane, ma'am!
抱歉 我被诅咒了
Sorry! Cursed!
我只有13岁 请别叫我"女士"
And I'm only 13; please don't call me "Ma'am."
安布罗斯老师
Mr. Ambrose?
什么事 哥特·布鲁克斯
Yes, Goth Brooks?
我想我被诅咒了
I think I got cursed...
无聊
Yawn.
被交通协助员杰姬诅咒了
...by Jackie the crossing guard.
你刚是说"交通协助员杰姬"吗
Did you say "Jackie the crossing guard"?
-对 -如果是这样 那你有麻烦了
- Yeah. - Oh, if that's true, you're in trouble.
杰姬是个女巫 一个不好惹的女巫
Jackie's a witch. A mean witch.
天啊 这学校有多少女巫
God! How many witches are there at this school?!
我告诉过你 女巫无处不在
I told you, witches are everywhere!
我以为你只是想增添戏剧效果
I thought you were just being dramatic!
是的 但那也是事实
I was! But it's also true!
那就不只是戏剧效果
Then it's not just being dramatic!
我那是一石二鸟
I did both!
我和杰姬曾参加同一个巫师大会
Jackie and I used to be in the same coven.
她是个强大的女巫
She's a powerful witch.
但是她总想做邪恶的事
But she always wanted to go dark.
又是施法复仇 又是诅咒敌手
Revenge spells this. Curse your enemies that.
而且我们买♥♥披萨她从不出钱
And she never chipped in for pizza.
把她的原话一字一句地说给我听
Tell me exactly what she said.
首先 她拿走了我的发夹
First, she took my barrette.
-天呐 -怎么了
- Oh, God. - What?
别在意 继续说
Oh, forget it. Keep going.
然后她说
And then she said,
"24小时内 你的运气会变差
"In 24 hours, your fate will be worse,
因为现在施咒的女孩被诅咒了"
'cause the girl who cast spells now is cursed."
好吧 没悬念了 你被诅咒了
Okay. So yeah. You're cursed.
不
Oh, no!
有什么办法
Hey, do you think there's any way
-能让你离开图书馆吗 -什么
- I could get you to leave the library? - What?
我不想就因为离你太近
I don't want to die in some freak accident
死于什么古怪的意外 所以出去
just because I'm next to you. So get out!
出去 祝你好运
Out! Best of luck!
我知道 我知道你做了什么
I know. I know what you're doing.
是吗 我也知道你在做什么
Oh, yeah? Well, I know what you're doing.
你在弄臭我的人行道
You're stinking up my sidewalk.
因为他臭
Aha! 'Cause he stinks.
是的 崔佛
Yeah, that's right, Trev.
不 我知道南瓜的事了 吉米
No. I know about the pumpkins, Jimmy.
你趁黑踩着你那猫爪
You've been sneaking over on your kitty cat paws
潜入了我的地盘
in the dark to my place.
好吧
Okay.
终于爆发了吗 鲍勃
Wow. Finally snapped, huh, Bob?
南瓜头丢了他的脑袋瓜
Pumpkinhead's lost his gourd.
精神病 不开玩笑
Mental illness. No joke.
不 别说"精神病"
No, don't say "Mental illness."
你把气氛都破坏了
Come on, you're ruining it. Just...
不开玩笑
Not a joke.
听着 进屋去 好吗
Listen, just go inside, would ya?
这是病
It's a disease.
你能进去吗 我要和鲍勃谈谈
Would you go inside? I'm talking to Bob.
吉米 这个你再偷 我就要报♥警♥了
Jimmy, you steal this one, I'm gonna call the police.
他们会立即赶过来
And they will come, immediately,
因为这事儿很严重
because this is serious.
碾压你
Zoom.
别说"碾压你" 那是我的词
Hey, hey. Don't say "Zoom." That's mine.
碾压你 吉米
Zoom, Jimmy.
碾压你 吉米
Hey... Zoom, Jimmy!
-小心你右边 女士 -对不起
- On your right, ma'am. - Ooh! Sorry.
-我不是女士 -也差不多了
- I'm not a ma'am. - Close enough!
蒂娜 你必须承认我扮成火♥辣♥邋遢女
Tina, you have to admit that I look better
肯定比你要好看
as a hot mess than you would have...
即使那是你的主意
if it had been your idea.
苔米 那不重要 因为
Tammy, it doesn't matter because I'm gonna win
我会赢得比赛 这我很确定
the contest... that much I know.
我只希望我不会在那之前就死掉
I just hope I don't die first.
-什么 -你在说什么
- What? - What are you talking about?
-我不说面包语 -对
- I don't speak bread. - Yeah.
蒂娜 我们想祝你好运[摔断腿]
Tina, we came back to say break a leg.
但算了 我知道你担心会真的摔断腿
But not really. I know you're worried about that.
要是在比赛期间诅咒应验怎么办
What if the curse happens now, during the contest?
蒂娜 不会有事的
Tina, nothing's gonna happen.
揉揉鼻子什么的
Just wiggle your nose or something
让自己解除诅咒
and un-curse yourself.
你有粘毛器吗
Do you have a lint roller?
没有 天呐 等等 我有
No! God! Wait, yes, I do.
-能借我用用吗 -行 给你
- Can I borrow it? - Yep, yep. Here you go.
欢迎来到瓦格斯塔夫变装大赛
Welcome to the Wagstaff Costume Contest!
让我们开始这场怪物狂欢吧
Let's kick off this monster mash.
首先 我们有请鲁迪·斯泰伯力兹
First, we have Rudy Stieblitz as
他扮的是马歇·马叟[当代丑神 默剧大♥师♥]
Marcel Marceau!
当代丑神 默剧大♥师♥
下面有请由彼得·派斯卡德罗扮的蒙娜丽莎
And next we have Peter Pescadero as the Mona Lisa.
她是不是有点神秘呢
Isn't she mysterious... sort of?
接下来是由蒂娜·贝尔彻装扮的三明巫
And next is Tina Belcher as a sand-witch.
天呐 天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God.
我来了 从面包走向死亡
Here I go, from bread to dead.
蒂娜 往前走
Tina! Let's keep it moving!
喂 蒂娜
Psst. Tina.
上面发生什么事了
What's going on up there?
你扮的三明巫气场很奇怪
You're going a weird way with the sand-witch character.
大家都没看懂
No one gets it.
我觉得诅咒会在现在应验
I think the curse is gonna happen now,
在舞台上
while I'm on stage.
我要是摔下去怎么办
What if I fall?
吉恩和我会在下面
Well, Gene and I can stay down here
和你一起走
and walk next to you.
我们会接住你的
We'll catch you.
然后我们会传递你
And then we'll pass you around
好像你特意安排了人群冲浪这个环节
like you were intentionally crowd-surfing.
抱歉 借过
Excuse me. Pardon me.
-抱歉 借过 -抱歉 借过
- Excuse me. Pardon me. Pardon me. - Excuse me. Pardon me.
蒂娜 你在搞什么
Tina, what is going on?
我知道正常的猫步不是这么走的
I know this isn't normally how you walk down a catwalk.
我之所以走这么慢是因为
I'm walking slowly because something terrible
我即将遭遇很可怕的事
is gonna happen to me right now.
我不小心惹到了不该惹的女巫
I accidentally pissed off the wrong witch,
被诅咒了
and now I'm cursed.
什么情况 还得准备演说环节吗
Wait. Were we supposed to prepare a speech?
不知道
I don't know.
我可能激动过头了
Maybe I got a little carried away.
我不该施那么多咒语
Maybe I-I shouldn't have cast so many spells.
对你 你 还有你
On you. And you. And you.
还有很多爱情魔咒 对不起
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表