And if we adopt the metric system,
当有人说"万吨♥"感谢
when someone says "Thanks a ton,"
你就不知道他们有多感谢你了
You won't actually know how much they're thanking you.
她完全不行啊
Oh, my God, she's a dud.
完全不行 完全不行
She's a dud, she is a dud.
找到让你愤怒的东西
Find your Firefly.
我是说
I mean...
塔米卡 看
Tamica, look,
我可以亲到手肘
I can kiss my elbow.
用公制蠢到家了
T-The metric system is dumb!
我们已经有"克"了 外婆克
We already have grams, they're called "Grandmas"
单词Grandma[外婆]里含有gram[克]
我外婆住佛罗里达 谢谢
and mine lives in Florida, thank you.
如果让她用"千米"
And if she has to learn kilometers she's gonna get lost
她会迷路 再也找不回家
and never make it back to the condo.
这里是美国啊亲们 我们是
This is America, damn it, and we're the leader
自♥由♥世界的领导者 和"公升"没关系
of the free world, not the liter.
美♥利♥坚♥ 美♥利♥坚♥
U-s-a! U-s-a!
对比法
Counterpoint... wow.
惊艳
She's amazing.
然后你提到一尺长热狗 很妙
And then you brought up foot-long hot dogs, which was great.
然后你指出尺蠖很可爱
And then you pointed out that inchworms were cute,
但是蜈蚣就很恶心
but centipedes were gross.
尺蠖[inchworm]的拼写含英制单位英寸[inch]
而蜈蚣[centipides]的拼写含公制单位厘[centi]
-然后你特美 -什么
- And then you're so beautiful. - what?
辩论训练
It's-- debate exercise.
命题 我们应该约会
Proposition, we should go on a date.
你是正方 我是反方 开始
You take pro, I'll take con. Go.
但是约会这种事没法辩论
But dating isn't debatable.
所有事都可以辩论
Everything's debatable.
好吧 我们应该约会 因为
Okay, we should go on a date because...
利 我们都生活在陆地上
Pro, we both live on land.
弊 别人觉得我很烦
Con, people find me annoying.
利 我们没有血缘关系
Pro, oh, we're not related to each other.
弊 我的发型真的很丑
Con, I get really, bad haircuts.
利 至少你没有编小辫 这是我的底线
Pro, you don't have a rat tail; that's my deal-breaker.
弊 我患有一种稀有的传染性痤疮
Con, I have a rare kind of contagious acne.
利 比起两个人 熊更常攻击一个人
Pro, bears are less likely to attack two people than one.
我放弃 我认输 你赢了
Okay, I give up, I concede, you win.
我们应该约会
We should go on a date.
我居然这么厉害
Damn, I even convinced myself.
把我自己都说服了
I'm that good.
那就这么定了 握手
Then it's settled. Shake.
太阳6点43分下山
Sundown is at 6:43,
我会带着望远镜在44分抵达
so my telescope and I will be there 44.
只能看到小熊星座
Only Ursa Minor will be visible,
不过小熊星座有小熊星座的乐趣
but we'll still have Ursa major fun.
明白 你可能出现也可能不出现
Got it, you'll show up or not show up.
我约过会 知道是怎么一回事
I've been on dates before, I know how they work.
不 蒂娜 我会赴约的
No, Tina, I'll be there.
这样吧 给你一个紧急联♥系♥电♥话♥
In fact, let me give you an emergency contact number
如果我没出现 那我可能死了
Because if I don't show up, you can assume I'm dead.
这在我约的会里肯定是没有过的
Wow, I've never had this for sure of a date.
今晚见 除非我先见到你
See you tonight. Unless I see you first.
没什么 那话没啥
Wait, never mind, that doesn't...
怎么样 有意思吗
Well? Entertained?
这是我见过最好的
It's the best movie of meat dancing
一坨肉跳舞然后最后没了脑袋的视频
and then its head falling off that I've ever seen.
继《魔力麦克》之后
Since Magic Mike.
你们俩这两天就在做这个
That's what you kids have been doing for two days?
有个技术难题拖延了我们的进度
We had a technical delay while we figured out
我们不知道怎么清空你手♥机♥里的照片
how to delete all the photos off your phone.
什么
What?
都是些你的娃的照片
It was just a bunch of pictures of your kids.
这就是我们想做
But this is just the sizzle reel
的电影的小样
for the movie we want to make,
-预算合理 50到60块 -不
- With a proper budget of $50 to $60. - No.
我们已经尽力缩减
We've broken it out.
全部是必需品 不是可有可无的东西
It's all gotta-haves, and no-wanna-haves.
花出去的每一分钱都会体现在荧幕上
Every dollar ends up on that screen.
现场按♥摩♥师 名字最好叫布鲁斯
"On set masseuse, preferably named Bruce"?
必需品
Gotta-have!
老爸 让我跟你再详细说一下主人公
Let me tell you a little more about the hero, huh, Dad?
不用了
Really not necessary.
肉男是幸存者
Meat Man's a survivor.
他并不帅气
No, he's not fancy,
他只是一个骄傲 独♥立♥的汉堡人
He's just a proud, independent, hamburger man.
汉堡人
A hamburger man.
当他发话时 大家都会听
And when he talks, people listen.
尤其是他的孩子们
Especially his kids.
他人见人爱的孩子们
His super hot kids.
这肉男有名字吗
Does this meat man have a name?
有 就叫肉男
Yes, it's "Meat Man."
-我喜欢 -对
- I like that. - Yeah.
我说不好 没啥感觉
I don't know, I'm not seeing it.
那我们来说说他的性感女友罗娜
Let's talk about the steamy girlfriend, Lorna.
罗娜
Ooh, Lorna.
她智慧过人 充满无限可能
She's the brains. She's also the wild card.
歌♥声比钻石还要闪亮迷人
Her singing voice shatters diamonds!
我喜欢 我喜欢 我喜欢
I love it, I love it, I love it!
有人敲门
Oh, the door.
我不想错过什么
I don't want to miss anything.
先别聊
Stop talking to each other.
您好 贝尔彻太太
Bonjour, Mrs. Belcher,
我来接蒂娜去约会
I'm picking up Tina for a date.
真好 蒂娜要和谁约会
That's nice, who's Tina going on a date with?
我
Me.
嗨 亨利 我快好了 上来吧
Hi, Henry. I'm almost ready. Come on up.
要上去了是吗
Going up and everything, huh?
不错啊
Look at that.
贝尔彻先生 您好
Hello, Mr. Belcher.
最近比赛怎么样
How are sports?
应该 挺好的吧
They're-they're fine, I guess.
真好 吉恩 露易丝
Excellent. Gene, Louise.
学习怎么样
How are your studies?
看来某人做了调查啊
Someone did his research.
是的 我祝福他
Yep, he has my blessing.
亨利好像 来了
So Henry seems... to be here.
什么情况
What's going on with that?
亨利很周到很细心
Henry's thoughtful and attentive.
抛开我对他毫无兴趣这一点
Other than my total lack of attraction to him,
-他是做男友的最佳人选 -是吗
- He's perfect boyfriend material. - He is?
我是说 男友该有的特质
Well, I mean he's made out
他都有
of the same material as a boyfriend.
看来你 解决 恋爱问题了
Well, I guess you... solved... romance.
是的 问得我好慌
Yeah. Phew.
亨利 今天很开心
So that was fun, Henry.
还比较开心
I mean, sort of.
抱歉我霸占了望远镜
Sorry if I was a telescope hog.
哪里 在快结束时你还是让我看了一眼
No, you gave me a peek there near the end.
我差不多也明白了
I got the idea.
-就是星星 对吧 -对 行星
- Stars, right? - Yeah, planets.
20分钟后
And here we are back at my door.
我们回到了我家门口
20 minutes after we left.
在约会结束时
So at the end of dates
我听说是要亲亲的
is when I hear kisses occur.
既然这是约会结束的时候
And we're at the end of the date,
我想我们应该
therefore, we should probably...
反对
Rebuttal
我们还得用这张嘴来辩论
we have to debate with these mouths.
不想冒受伤的险吧
Don't want to risk injury, right?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表