I couldn't get it off for a week.
去了急诊室
Yeah. Went to the E.R.
医生说如果我再晚来五分钟
Doctor said if I was even five minutes later,
我一只脚就废了
I would've lost a foot.
那年复活节很有趣
That was a fun Easter.
来了 不好意思久等了
Here you go. sorry for the wait.
也能给我们再来一轮啤酒吗
Hey, can we get another round of beer, too?
-再来点薯条 有多少来多少 -好的
- And more fries? Like a butt-load? - Yup.
等我一分钟 我现在就一个人
That'll be just a minute. I'm-I'm by myself right now.
我太太本来应该在的
I mean, my wife should be here.
我有太太的 只是现在不在这
I have a wife, she's just not here.
但她是真实存在的
She's real, though.
听上去像我没太太似的 我确实有的
This is making me sound like I don't have a wife. I do.
他有的 他绝对有
He does, he definitely does.
-我也有 -泰迪 够了
- And I do, too. - Teddy, stop it.
她叫凯伦·麦吉丽卡迪
Yeah, her name is Karen McGillicuddy.
我天
Oh, God.
请坐
Hi, have a seat.
我马上来
I'll be right with you.
琳达去哪儿了
Where is Linda?
豁出去了
Oh, God help me.
泰迪 我的确需要你的帮忙
Teddy, I could actually use a hand.
你不会后悔的
Yeah! You won't regret this!
你不会后悔的
You will not regret it!
天 我天 我天
Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy!
我来了 我准备好了
I am in. I am ready.
给我个围裙穿穿
Give me a thing to put on.
对吗
Right?
这是琳达的对吗
Oh, here's Linda's, right?
好吧我已经开始后悔了
Okay, I'm already regretting this.
我准备食物的时候
But I think you have to take the orders
你得去点单
while I make everything.
我不会让你失望的 鲍鲍
I will not let you down, Bobby.
你好 欢迎光临开心汉堡店
Hello, and welcome to Bob's Burgers.
我叫泰迪 今天由我为你服务
My name's Teddy and I'll be your server today.
咱们从前菜开始点行吗
Can I start you with some appetizers?
在那之前 请问
Any dietary restrictions I should know about
-你有什么忌口的吗 -泰迪 泰迪
- before we get going here? - Teddy, Teddy, Teddy.
-太过了吗 -是的 悠着点
- Too much? - Yes, dial it back.
我尽力
I'll try.
有人生日吗 有人要庆生吗
Any birthdays? Anyone celebrating a birthday?
所以你也给她写了字条
So you wrote her a note, too?
-我写得超用心 -写了什么
- Big-time. - What does yours say?
你在里面怎么样 孩子
It says, "How ya doing in there, kiddo?"
不过后来我划掉了孩子
But then I scratched out "Kiddo."
-感觉太刻意 -我是画的画
- It felt forced. - Mine's a picture
最近我在画的愤怒的热狗
of that angry hot dog I've been drawing lately.
齐克 小吉米 怎么能最好地
Zeke, Jimmy Jr., what's the best way
把这些纸条从门下塞进去
to slide these notes under the door?
给我 我来吧
Here, let me do it.
小吉能把纸条直接滑到课桌下
J-Ju can get them right under the desk.
熟能生巧
Well, I've had a lot of practice.
因为我一冲动就容易犯错
'Cause I have a problem with impulse control.
然后我看纸条
And then I'd read it,
写回信 然后滑回来
write back, and slide it right under.
滑回来
And slide it back under.
倒是来啊
Come on!
如果是齐克 现在绝对已经写回来了
Yeah, Zeke definitely would've written back by now.
她可能只是没看到呢
Well, maybe she just didn't see them?
可能她讨厌我们
Or maybe she hates us.
她嫉妒我们的自♥由♥身
She resents us for our freedom.
我不是说了吗 离那门远点
I told you kids, stay away from that door!
我们站门边了吗 还真是
Are we by this door? Oh, we are.
我们只是路过
We were just walking.
还在路过 再见
And we're still walking. Bye.
可怜的露易丝
Poor Louise.
是的 大概是她最惨的一天了
Yeah. She must be having the worst day.
你挺好 露易丝
You're all right, Louise.
我不管别人怎么说
I don't care what anyone else says.
你也是 今天很好玩
Back at ya. This has been fun.
咱们下次再来吧 可以叫上你吗
Let's do it again sometime. Can I call you?
我从侯诊室顺了本杂♥志♥
I took a magazine from the waiting room.
你拿了吗
Did you?
什么
What?
-我寄回去就是了 -不是这个
- Fine, I'll mail it back to them. - Not that.
-他在对你按喇叭 -我知道 老妈
- He's honking at you. - I know, Mother.
-福旺德老师 -什么 在哪里
- Oh, no, Mr. Frond. - What? Where?
那边 在他的车里
He's right there in his car.
他看见我们了吗
Did he see us?
我不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know.
快走啊
Let's go!
我走啦
I got to go.
要去和市政局开会
I got a meeting with the city council... !
-进去 -好
- Oh, in there. - Yes.
棉花糖欸
Ooh, cotton candy.
-别吃了老妈 我们要躲起来 -对
- Mom, no, we're hiding! - Right, right, right.
别进来
Oh, don't come in here,
别进来 别进来
don't come in here, don't come in here.
讨厌 他进来了
Ah, nuts, he came in here.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
我好像看到一个逃处罚的学生
I think I saw a truant student,
我不会让她得逞的
and I'm not letting her get away.
警♥察♥抓小偷 有意思
Oh, a chase. Fun.
把警报器打开啊
Put on the siren.
-妈 -怎么了
- Mother. - What?
想赢只金鱼吗
You want to win a goldfish?
一美元三次机会
Three shots for a dollar.
不了 有不试下 算了 谢谢
No. Wait, maybe. No, no, no, thank you.
老天 完蛋了
Oh, boy. This is bad.
这样下去我至少会被校内停课一周
I'm gonna get at least a week's suspension.
是啊 他如果看到我
I know, and if he sees me,
我也得和烘培义卖♥♥说再见了
I can kiss the bake sale good-bye.
-对哦 真倒霉 -是的
- Crap, that's right. - Yeah.
你们要不先看下金鱼
You want to just take one look at these goldfish?
还没死光
They're not all dead.
看 那只还在摆动呢
See, that guy's wiggling a little bit.
他很坚强有没有
He's got some fight in him, huh?
真可爱 小摆子
I love him. Little wiggler.
福旺德往这边来了 我们要再往里走一点
Frond's coming this way. We got to go in deeper.
-能给我多加点胡椒吗 -没问题
- Can I get extra jalapenos on that? - You got it.
两个今日汉堡 多加胡椒 兄弟
Two more Burgers of the Day... Extra jalapenos, buddy!
糟糕 我忘记这都是谁的了
Shoot. Oh, no, I forget who these go to.
你没记下桌号♥什么的吗
D-Didn't you write down a table number or anything?
不不不 我自己有办法记
No, no, no, I got my own system.
我把他们点的菜和一些东西联♥系♥起来
I associate something with their order,
-然后编了顺口溜 -什么
- and then I make a rhyme out of it. - What?
"棕发老哥要三分熟的"
"The guy with brown hair wants it medium rare."
"太阳镜伙计要多加芝士"
"The guy with sunglasses wants extra cheese."
这个并不押韵
That one doesn't rhyme.
没办法都押韵 我要做这么多事儿
They can't all rhyme! I'm doing all this stuff,
还要想词儿押韵 很难好吗
and then I'm trying to come up with these rhymes... it's hard.
把桌号♥记下来不就好了吗 或者
You can just write down the table numbers, Teddy, or...
不不 太晚了 鲍勃
No, no, uh, it's too late now, Bob.
我们已经手忙脚乱了
We're in the weeds.
好了 谁点的纯肉汉堡
Okay, who had a plain hamburger?
等下 我记得
Wait, I remember.
"点纯肉汉堡的那谁是讨厌鬼"
"The guy who wants it plain was kind of a pain."
先生 是你点的对吗
That's you, sir, right?
不 是那个奇怪版的大卫·布莱恩点的
No, it's the guy who looks like a weird David Blaine.
大卫·布莱恩 美国著名魔术师
他在哪
Where's he?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表