开心汉堡店
两只通往天堂的蟋蟀
除虫害公♥司♥
戏仿美国摇滚歌♥手Eddie Money单曲
Two Tickets to Paradise
鲍鲍 口哨吹得不错
Wow, Bobby, nice whistling.
你心情不错啊
You're in a good mood.
是的 因为明天就是复活节了
Yeah. Because tomorrow's Easter,
意味着下周一整周
which means all next week,
那些为大斋节戒了一段时间红肉的人
everybody who gave up red meat for Lent
都会来吃汉堡
will be coming in for a burger.
我给它取名牛肉狂欢节
We call it the Beef Boom.
牛肉狂欢节
Beef Boom.
孩子们也放春假了 可以来帮忙
And the kids are home for spring break so they get to help.
-借大斋节挣房♥租 -想得美
- Making that Lent rent! - It's the dream.
我今年为大斋节戒了胆固醇药
This year, I gave up my cholesterol medication for Lent.
泰迪 药是不能戒的
Teddy, y-you shouldn't do that.
得了 医生大人
It's okay, doctor.
就剩几天了 我能撑得住
Just a few more days, I think I can make it.
我能吃几个蛋 九个吗
How many eggs am I allowed to eat? Nine?
-不准吃 -十九个
- None... - teen?
吉恩 你这样待会儿只会
Gene, you're only robbing yourself
减少自己找蛋的乐趣
of the fun of finding it later.
但这颗要是我不小心被我剥了皮
But what if I accidentally just peeled this one
与辣酱相遇
and it's on course to intersect with this hot sauce
然后不知怎么就到我嘴里了呢
and then somehow careen into my mouth?
别
Oh, no!
-吉恩 -从另一个碗再吃一个
- Gene! - Eat one from the other bowl
这样找鸡蛋的数目才一样
so there's an even number for the egg hunt.
没问题 亲爱的
You got it, toots.
对了 你和鲍勃
Oh, right. You and Bob
要搞藏蛋比赛
have your big egg hiding competition.
是的 谁的蛋最后被找到谁就赢
Yep. Last egg found wins.
今年要藏72个
This year we're doing 72 eggs.
70个 你吃两个对吧
I mean 70, 'cause you're eating another egg, right?
别让我算数学
Don't make me do math!
这很耗时耗力 但值得
It's a lot of work, but it's worth it
为了孩子们
because we do it for the kids.
他们超喜欢 而且 我总是赢
They love it! Plus, I always win.
除了前三年
Except for the last three years.
你走运而已
You got lucky.
今年你输定了 先生
This year, you're going down, mister!
这计划如何 我们现在就把所有鸡蛋
Hey, what if we just took all these eggs right now
统统扔进垃圾桶
and put them in the dumpster
这样就不用玩那愚蠢的猎蛋游戏了
so we don't have to do the stupid egg hunt?
不行 露易丝
Come on, Louise,
你知道他们多喜欢这个
you know how much they love it.
这是他们表现的时候
It's their time to shine.
去年我们晚上八点半才找到最后一个蛋
Last year we didn't find the last egg until 8:30 at night.
不找到他们就不给我们
And they don't give us our candy baskets
复活节兔子糖果篮
from the Easter Bunny till it's over.
都是他们精心设计的
It's the perfect crime.
我们为什么
I'm just saying,
就不能告诉他们我们讨厌这个呢
why don't we just tell them we hate it?
他们会伤心的
It would break their hearts.
我觉得我们不能这么做
I don't think we should do that.
好吧 但我的感受可不是复活节蛋
Okay, fine, but feelings aren't Easter eggs,
-藏不了一辈子 -说得好
- and I can't hide them forever. - Good one.
我刚想到一个新的地方藏蛋
Oh! I just thought of a new hiding place.
卷纸筒里吗
Is it inside the paper towel roll?
不是
No.
我讨厌你
I hate you.
睡觉吧孩子们 不然复活节兔子不来的
Go to sleep, guys, or the Easter Bunny won't come.
别出房♥间 想尿尿也不行
And don't come out of your rooms, even if you have to pee.
尿床上好了
Just pee in your beds.
早就想到了
Way ahead of you.
看我在吃货天堂买♥♥到什么特♥价♥了
Look what I found on sale at Food World!
豆子糖杜松子酒
Jellybean schnapps.
是不是很有趣
Isn't it fun?
主题酒
Theme drink.
天哪
Oh, God.
好喝哎
Oh, good.
太棒了
This is amazing.
好像一口尝到所有味道
It's like all the flavors at once.
是吧 我都喝不出酒味
Right? It doesn't even taste like it has alcohol in it.
酒精度多少啊
How much does it have?
50度
100 proof?
-这合法吗 -应该吧
- Is that even legal? - I think.
虽然这标签上有不少拼写错误
I-I mean the label's got a lot of misspelled words.
而且感觉好像是刚贴上去的
And it looks like it's just taped on.
你在店里买♥♥的吗
Did you buy it at a store?
还是在别人手里买♥♥的
Or did you just get it from a guy?
我在停车场买♥♥的
I got it in the parking lot.
我记得吃货天堂的停车场不卖♥♥东西
I don't think Food World sells in the parking lot.
商品都在店里
Everything is in the store,
这样你才能结账
'cause that's where you have to check out.
你知道吗 我也想到这一点了
You know, I thought that.
没事的 没事的
It'll be fine, it'll be fine.
闻一下 很好闻的
Smell it! It smells good.
说实话 不好闻 但味道不错
Well, actually, it smells bad. But it tastes good.
就是这样 复活节快乐
Exactly. Happy Easter.
好了 老规矩
Okay, same rules as always,
在图上画出藏蛋的位置
and mark your eggs down on the map
免得到时候找不到
so we can make sure they all get found.
谁的蛋最后被找到算谁赢
And whoever's egg is found last is the winner.
-来次光明正大的对决 好的
- Let's have a clean fight. - All right.
再来一杯鼓鼓劲
One more drink for motivation.
好 再来一杯就办正事了
Okay, one more and then it's time to get serious.
然后就再不棱再喝了
Then we'll schnapps drinking.
知道了吗
You get it?
就不能 不棱 不能
Stop? Schnapps. Stop.
-再喝 -别说了鲍勃 你口齿不清了
- Drink. Okay. - No. Bob, you're babbling.
我是不是已经醉...
Yeah. Am I drunk alrea...
天哪
Oh, my God.
我能感觉到我在眨眼
I can feel my blinks.
眼睛好疼
They hurt so much.
我要吐了
Oh, I'm gonna barf.
我要吐了 我要吐了
I'm gonna barf. I'm gonna barf.
等下 还没有 我太累了
Wait. No, not yet. Oh, I'm too tired.
琳 昨晚发生什么了
Lin, what happened last night?
我们藏蛋了吗
Did we hide the eggs?
我不知道 藏了吧
Oh, I don't know. I think so.
还有个在我手上
Oh, no, there's one in my hand.
那就藏这好了
I'll just hide it here.
我枕头下面 看见了吗
Under my pillow. Did you see?
嗯 没 我不能
Yeah, no. I can't... oh...
但愿其他的都藏好了
Hopefully I did a better job with the rest of them.
我现在要去吐了
Okay, I'm gonna go barf now.
我去了 起床
Here I go. Getting up.
不不 得坐着 得坐着
No, oh, no, I'm sitting down. I'm sitting down.
我要坐下来 早上好孩子们
I got to sit down. Oh, hi, kids!
还玩不玩游戏了
Hey, are we doing this or what?
我还想在午夜前
I need to get some jellybeans
拿到我的豆子糖呢
in my face before midnight.
拜托别说"豆子糖"
Please don't say "Jellybeans."
-豆子糖 -吉恩
- Jellybeans. - Gene.
你俩怎么了
What's wrong with you guys?
我们只是睡晚了
We were just up late.
你闻起来像糖果和体臭的混合体
You smell like candy and B.O. Mixed together,
像个流浪的MM豆
like a... homeless M&M.
别想太多
Don't take this the wrong way,
但你俩现在很像尼古拉斯·凯奇
but you both look like Nicholas Cage right now.
你们去客厅等着好吗
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表