我来了
I'm coming up!
泰迪 别 我们该出发了
Teddy, no. It's our turn to go.
走吧 开直线
So go, and drive straight.
好吧 走起来
All right. And we're floatin'!
谁想要免费T恤
Who wants a free T-shirt?
T恤炮来了 接好了
It's coming out of the cannon... Look alive!
你们咋不接啊
Where were you?
谁想要免费汉堡
Hey, who wants a free burger?
我是男生哦
It's coming out of a boy!
五秒以内捡起来就可以吃
Five second rule. That's not a problem. It's fine.
是时候释放小宇宙了
Time to unleash the beast.
选美小姐式招手来了
Here comes my parade wave.
擦黑板 擦黑板
Wipe that blackboard, wipe that blackboard,
亲亲手 擦黑板
kiss your hand, and wipe that blackboard.
你好 格雷琴 玩的开心吗
Hey, Gretchen. You having fun?
你好 琳达 从昨天开始就很开心了
Hey, Linda. I've been having fun since yesterday.
我记错了游♥行♥的日子
I got the date for the parade wrong,
所以我就一直呆这了
so I've just been out here.
再见 你这是个啥
Bye! What are you supposed to be?
我是卷人鱼 卷了发的美人鱼
I'm a permaid. A mermaid with a perm.
还真是 看看
Yeah, you are. Look at you.
谁想来点披萨
hi, hey! Who wants some pizza?
女士 来 拿一块 慢走
Lady, hey, come here, take a slice, go on.
吉米·派丝多这个白♥痴♥
Stupid Jimmy Pesto!
觉得这游♥行♥如何 还喜欢吗老爸
So, Dad are you loving this or what?
知道要怎么鼓舞你这样的老古董吗
You know what would cheer up an old crank like you?
-对嘴型唱舞曲 -是的
- Lip-syncing to some disco. - Fact.
我把"雨中热裤舞"的磁带给泰迪了
I gave Teddy the cassette for "Hot Pants Rain Dance."
我不是老古董
I am not an old crank.
我只是现在不想对嘴型唱那首歌♥
I just don't want to pretend to sing that song right now.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
退后 吉米 我们在游♥行♥呢
Hey, back off, Jimmy, we're parading here.
我受够你这难看的彩车了
I'm sick of looking at your ugly float.
我要超车了
I'm gonna pass you.
什么 游♥行♥不带超车的 吉米
What? You can't pass in a parade, Jimmy.
让你那破彩车离我们远点
Get your dumb float away from us.
看到这些披萨了吗
Hey! You see these pizzas?
我要在你们之前完成游♥行♥
Now I'm gonna finish the parade before you
用披萨贿赂评委
and bribe the judges with them.
什么 不 不 你不准 吉米
What? No! No! You're not, Jimmy.
我不会让你超车的
Because I am not letting you pass us!
我要 踢你的彩车
I'm gonna... kick your float.
还差一点
I can almost reach it.
别踢我的彩车
Hey, don't kick my float.
我要踢你的彩车
I'm gonna kick your float.
这里好像快掉下来了
Oh, hey, looks a little loose right here, huh?
从我手里掉下来了
Hey, it came right off in my hand.
你不能那样
You can't do that!
把手从她身上拿开 笨蛋
Yeah, get your damn hands off her, Biff!
这个怎么了
Hey, what's going on with this one?
它自己就掉了
It's just coming off all by itself.
哎呀呀
Oopsie-oopsie!
不 我们的牌子
No! Our sign!
评委们肯定要扣这个分了
The judges are definitely gonna take points off for that.
退后 吉米 不然我开枪了
Get back, Jimmy, or I'll shoot.
来啊 你又没有
Come on, you don't have it in... Oof!
有免费T恤了
Oh! Free shirt, though.
孩子们 T恤枪扛起来
Kids, arm your T-shirt guns.
让吉米离我们的彩车远点
Keep Jimmy away from our float.
和我的混棉T打个招呼吧
Say hello to my 50-50 blend.
射个T恤炮都这么娘们
You shoot a T-shirt at a guy like a girl!
这样呢
So, like that?
正中他的脸
Oh, his face!
漂亮 露易丝
Good shot, Louise.
真是疯狂的彩车闹剧对吧
Some, ha, crazy float drama going on up there, huh?
为什么我们就不能好好享受这一天呢
Yeah, why can't we all just enjoy the day?
谁说不是呢
I know, right?
咱俩千万别掺和到那出闹剧里去
Let's promise to never get caught up in that mess.
绝对支持
Totally.
小吉米 快把那飘来飘去的东西扯下来
Jimmy Jr., quick, grab that fluttery thing.
-这个吗 -搞什么 我要杀了你
- What, this? - What the hell? I'll kill you!
蒂娜
Tina!
我的天 我们都成什么样子了
Oh, my God. What have we become?
是贝尔彻一家
Hey, it's the Belchers!
我们认识他们
We know them!
等等 不对 是腌黄瓜
Wait, no, those are pickles.
腌黄瓜们 你们好呀
Hi, pickles!
-该死 -也没那么糟
- Damn it. - It doesn't look that bad.
本来要的就是旧旧的那种效果
Yeah, it's distressed.
新怀旧风
Shabby chic.
松弛风
Flabby chic.
鲍勃 别让派丝多坏了我们的游♥行♥
Bob, don't let Pesto poop on our parade.
拜拜鲍勃 我去给裁判们送披萨了
Bye, Bob. I'm gonna go give pizza to the judges.
然后一起嘲笑愚蠢的汉堡
Then we'll laugh about how stupid hamburgers are.
我们不能让吉米先到终点
We can't let Jimmy finish first.
为什么不能
Why not?
你知道大家吃完一堆免费的披萨后
You know what no one has ever wanted
最不想要的是什么吗
after a bunch of free pizza?
一堆免费的汉堡
A bunch of free burgers!
你问过我的意见吗
Don't speak for me!
等等 我知道怎样可以赶超派丝多
Wait. I know how we can get back in front of Pesto.
鲍勃 这不是一场比赛
Bob, it's not a race.
没错 这不是一场比赛 琳
That's right, it's a not a race, Lin.
这是一场战争
It's a war.
-一场种族[比赛]战 -吉恩
- It's a race war. - Gene.
鲍勃 这是游♥行♥
Bob, it's a parade.
我们要玩的开心 记得吗
We're having fun, remember?
不 琳 派丝多毁了我们的彩车
No, Lin, Pesto ruined our float.
现在我们的车看起来不如他的了
It looks worse than his now.
他会打败我们 赢得五百美元
He's gonna beat us and get the $500,
除非我们先赶到裁判那里
unless we go to the judges first,
在他给裁判吃愚蠢的披萨前
and give them our burgers
把我们的汉堡给他们
before he gives them his stupid pizza.
泰迪
Teddy?
鲍勃 是你吗
Bob? Is that you?
对是我 泰迪 还能有谁
Yes, it's me, Teddy. Who else would it be?
能听到活人的声音感觉太好了
It's just good to hear a human voice.
泰迪 听着 我需要你左转
Teddy, listen, I need you to make a left.
什么
What?
我们在这条小道上左转
We're gonna go left here on this little side street,
然后右转
and then we're gonna go right,
然后再右转
and then right again,
我们就能重新加入游♥行♥队伍
and we'll rejoin the parade route,
领先所有彩车
and we'll be in front of all the floats!
没问题 驶离游♥行♥路线
You got it. Going off the parade route.
这主意听上去不错啊 鲍勃
Sounds like a good idea, Bob.
我想你了 我想你们大家了
I miss you. I miss all of you.
-对不起 不好意思 -借过
- Sorry, pardon us. - Coming through.
先生 小心你的奶油肚
Watch your hula-hoop, sir.
-当心 -小心
- Look out! - Heads up!
待会儿见 游♥行♥队伍 要一直嗨哦
See you soon, parade. Stay funky.
我们刚成功右转 泰迪 这里再右转
Now we just make a right. Teddy, turn right here.
右转
Turning right.
我们沿着这个街区走下去
We'll go down the block.
泰迪 油门再踩用力些
Teddy, give it a little more gas.
等我们再右转一次
Now we'll just make the next right,
就能重回游♥行♥路线了
and we're back on the route.
然而并不能右转
There are no rights.
坏了 这条街是往左延伸的
Oh, no, the street's curving left.
泰迪 你看到了吗
Teddy? Are you seeing this?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表