-不要 -谢谢你的考虑
- Nope. - Well, thanks for considering it.
不过我喜欢你对珠宝的品味
I do like your choice in jewelry.
戴我身上肯定很好看
I bet it'd look mighty good on me.
-给我 -不好吧
- Give me it. - I'd rather not.
把警徽给我警长
Give me your badge, Sheriff!
我不想
No, I don't want to!
现在她是警长了
Now she's the sheriff!
小镇的母亲们想反抗米妮
The moms of the town tried to stand up to Meanie,
但米妮和她的爪牙们把她们关了起来
so Meanie and her goons locked them all up.
所以这出剧叫"没有妈妈的小镇"
Hence the title of the play. "The Town with No Moms."
好吧
Okay, yeah.
警长知道以一己之力
The sheriff knew he couldn't handle
无法对付米妮麦奎因
Meanie McQueen on his own.
他需要帮助
He needed help
需要他认识的最狂野 最粗犷的
from the roughest, toughest,
狠角色的帮助
cactus kicker he ever knew.
-妈 -你好 儿子
- Mom? - Hello, son.
-你在编什么 -靴刺
- What you knitting? - Spurs.
我需要你的帮忙
I need your help.
你当然需要了 但你从来不写信
I'm sure you do, but you never write,
不打电♥话♥ 还对我的生活方式指手画脚
you never call, you're critical of my life choices.
老妈 你是个坏人 法外之徒
You were a bad guy, Mom, an outlaw.
你还在气我没去你的
What, are you still mad about me not going
警官毕业典礼吗
to your sheriff graduation?
就因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
我跟你说过无数次了 老娘很忙
I told you 100 times, I had business!
-你在监狱里 -在监狱里忙
- You were in jail! - In jail on business!
骗人
Lies!
而且 我试过越狱 好吗
Plus, I tried to break out, okay?
老天爷
Gosh.
行了 你回来是有什么事
Anyway, what brings you back home?
有个叫米妮麦奎因的坏蛋
Well, a no-good meanie named Meanie McQueen
抢走了我的警徽和钥匙
took my badge and keys and threw all the moms
还把镇上所有妈妈都关起来了
in my town in jail.
现在镇子变成了没有妈妈的小镇
Now it's a... town with no moms.
你有没有用你浑厚的警官声线
Did you tell them in your big sheriff voice
告诉他们
that you didn't like it
你不喜欢妈妈们被关起来
when they threw all the moms in jail?
应该有吧
I think so.
那看来你需要一点帮助
Well, then, sounds like you need a little help.
来吧
Let's do this.
米妮麦奎因
Guess what, Meanie McQueen?
我向我妈妈告状了
I told my mom on you.
警长的妈妈以前是逃犯
The mom of the sheriff is an ex-outlaw.
我喜欢
I love it.
你故事讲得太好了
And you're telling the story so well.
继续讲故事吧 我们都快病了
And back to the story. We're gonna get sick.
警长和他狂野的老妈
The sheriff and his tough mom
狂野地走了进去 表情很狂野
toughly walked in, looking tough.
你把你妈咪带来了啊
You brought your mommy.
没错 我结巴了吗
That's right. Did I stutter?
我有时候会结巴
Because sometimes I stutter,
但我觉得这次我表达得很清晰
but I feel like I got that out pretty clearly.
问问那一监狱的老妈 我怕没怕过她们
Ask the jailhouse full of moms if I'm scared of moms.
再问问她们喜不喜欢
And then ask them if they like mom jeans
最近刚面世的妈妈裤
that were invented recently.
听着 我不喜欢你对我儿子做的事
Listen, I don't like the way you're treating my boy.
请你给我打住
And you're gonna knock it off.
我来告诉你我要打什么
Let me tell you what I'm gonna knock off.
我要打碎这个杯子
I'm gonna knock off this glass.
天哪
Oh, dear.
再打碎你那趾高气昂
And then I'm gonna knock that attitude
的态度
right off of your face.
放马过来啊
I'd like to see you try.
解决你 小菜一碟
Taking care of you is gonna be a snap.
听起来很费劲啊
That sounds like a stretch.
好紧张
Whoa, this is getting tense.
橡皮筋 橡皮筋是怎么回事
Rubber bands? What's with the rubber bands?
橡皮筋怎么了
What's wrong with rubber bands?
没什么 继续
Nothing. Go on.
他们面对面地对峙
They faced off, face-to-face.
我数三下
I'm gonna give you till the count of three
你们自己滚出小镇
to get out of town on your own.
我保证 我不会
And I'm not gonna do that thing
数到一就开始
where I fling my rubber band
弹橡皮筋
after I only count to one.
我的天 你人真是太好了
Oh, my gosh, that's super nice of you.
-好的那就 一 -我要弹了
- Okay, then, one... - I'm doing that thing!
打他们
Get 'em!
我们怎么办
What do we do?
我们被压制住了
They got us pinned down.
儿子 你老妈就是上浆的衣领
Son, I'm like a starched collar.
永远不会被压倒
I'm never pinned down.
我被打中了
I'm hit!
-弹 弹 弹 弹啊 -快走
- Fling! Fling! Fling! Fling! Fling! - Move it!
跑 跑 跑 快跑
Go, go, go, go, go! Go!
你的机会来了 儿子
You got the angle, son.
来了
Here it goes.
我美丽的膝盖
My beautiful knee!
一个孩子这样从二楼阳台上
Is it safe for a kid to fall off
跌下来是安全的吗
a second-floor balcony like that?
没事 米莉练了好几个星期
It's fine. Millie trained for weeks for that fall.
对的 她是杰西卡·阿尔芭的替身
Yeah, she's Jessica Alba's stunt double.
好了米妮 你现在寡不敌众
All right, Meanie. We've got you outnumbered.
-好吧 我投降 -真的吗
- Okay, I give up! - Really?
对 输没输我自己最清楚
Yeah, I know when I'm beat.
只想上路前快速地来杯菝葜啤酒
Just gonna get a quick sarsaparilla for the road.
赶紧的
Make it real quick.
我会的
Oh, I will.
我弹
Fling!
混♥蛋♥
You jerks.
能把徽章和钥匙还给我吗
Hey, can I get my badge and key back?
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈 你打败了米妮
Mom, you got Meanie.
你为我打了一场胜仗
You fought my battles for me.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom?
不要啊
No!
她打中我了 鲁迪
She got me, Rudy.
刚好打到肚子上
She got me right in the gut.
可是
But
我想我可能不行了
I think this is it for me.
但 不要啊
But, no.
这些臭橡皮筋
Damn these rubber bands.
咒它们下地狱
Damn them to hell!
没有你我怎么办
What will I do without you?
鲁迪
Oh, Rudy.
你会活下去的
You'll live.
因为我把你养大就是让你活下去
'Cause I raised you to live.
要永远记得你妈妈曾经有多伟大
Always remember how great your mom was.
要永远记得比别人更用力地去呼吸
And always remember to breathe harder than others.
永别了
Adios, much...
孩子
chacho.
她也有哮喘
She's got asthma, too.
没有妈妈的小镇
The town with no moms was gonna have
最终换了名字
to go by a different name.
因为一位母亲拯救了所有母亲
Because of one mom, who saved all the moms,
这个小镇后来叫妈妈镇
they named it Momtown.
妈妈镇
Momtown.
真是太催人泪下了
What a tearjerker.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表