《开心汉堡店》第七季第八集
虫子的一百万种死法
除虫害公♥司♥
蒂娜 你为什么要穿这高跟鞋
Tina, why are you wearing those?
你连路都不会走了
You can't walk now.
你以前就走的不怎么样
You couldn't walk so good before.
这是我的沙滩藤编坡跟鞋 你忘了吗
They're my platform beach espadrilles. Remember?
这周末有盛大的八年级海滩篝火晚会
The big Eighth Grade Beach Bonfire is this weekend.
幸运的话 我和小吉米会一起分享
With any luck, Jimmy Junior and I
一个毯子 或许更多 的毯子
will be sharing a blanket and maybe more... blanket.
如果变冷的话
If it gets cold.
有时候我说话小吉米不会看我
Sometimes, Jimmy Junior doesn't look at me when I'm talking,
也没在听我说话 所以我觉得
or listen to me, so I thought it might help
如果我离他的脸近些或许会有改善
if I was closer to his face.
男的都超喜欢女生咄咄逼人的
Guys like it when you're just right in their face.
走在沙子上也许会自如些
They probably work better in sand.
你们好 有没有很期待海滩篝火晚会
Hi, guys. Looking forward to the beach bonfire?
应该是培养感情晚会
More like bond-fire.
一边烤香肠 一边探讨关于成长
We're gonna roast wienies and get all philosophical
的哲学问题 然后互相拥抱之类的
about growing up, and then start hugging and stuff.
过来
Get over here!
-齐克 放手 齐克 -过来吧你
- Zeke, let go. Ah, Zeke! - Get over here!
小吉米
So, Jimmy Junior,
我听说有人会以情侣的身份去参加篝火晚会
I hear some people are going to the bonfire as a couple.
是的 但大多数孩子都结队去
Yeah, but most kids are going in a big group.
酷 结队 说回那个情侣的事儿
Cool, big group. Hey, back to that couple idea,
也许我们可以早些去 提前串些棉花糖
maybe we could go early and get some sticks pre-marshmallowed.
做好充分准备
Really hit the ground running?
你这意思是觉得这是很棒的主意吗
So that's a great idea "Uh..."?
还是说你考虑下再答复我 明白了
You'll get back to me "Uh..." Got it.
回见
See ya.
从我这里看过去 好像不太顺利啊
So, from down here, that didn't look like it went great.
没关系
It's fine.
我没事
I'm okay.
看来我有事
So I'm not okay.
有事 你这扭伤很严重
No, it's a bad sprain.
你介意我研究下吗
You mind if I fool around with it a little bit?
我想把它弄回去
I want to kind of get in there.
我看还是不打扰了
Maybe I'll just take some crutches
给我一副拐杖就行
and get out of your hair.
我从二手店回来了
Hey, I'm back from the thrift store.
你和我们的旧衣服好好道别了吗
Did you say good-bye to our old clothes?
它们难过吗
Were they sad?
我觉得它们应该为重新回到那儿高兴才对
I think they were happy to be back.
我都忘了 我们就在那儿买♥♥的
I forgot, we bought them there.
重点是 我在店里碰巧看见了它
Anyway, while I was there, I happened to see this guy.
旧班卓琴箱 里面是什么
An old banjo case. What's inside?
班卓琴
Oh, a banjo.
你买♥♥它干什么
What are you gonna do with it?
学习弹奏啊
Learn to play.
看 这里有根带子 我可以能背着它
Look, it has a strap so I can keep it back here,
这样我就能随时弹两下
and then I'm always ready to pull it around,
因为任何时候都可能出现
'cause you never know when there's gonna be a...
班卓时刻
banjo moment.
班卓时刻是什么鬼
What the heck's a "Banjo moment"?
用班卓琴伴奏能稍稍提升气氛
Any moment of time that would be slightly better
的时刻
with banjo music.
会有这种时刻的 尽管不是现在
They happen. I mean, not right now,
因为我不喜欢你一副质问我的样子
'cause I don't like how you're interrogating me.
什么
What?
现在我要把班卓琴收好
I'm just gonna put my banjo back in here
去厨房♥
and go into the kitchen.
有首歌♥是这么唱的
Oh, there's a song there.
有人把班卓琴带进了厨房♥
*Someone's in the kitchen with the banjo...*
蒂娜 我听说你扭伤脚裸的喜人消息了
Tina, I heard the fantastic news about your ankle.
谢谢关心 福旺德老师
Thanks, Mr. Frond.
等等 喜人消息
Wait, "Fantastic" news?
是的 最近有家科技公♥司♥联♥系♥上我们
Yes! Recently, we were approached by a tech company,
鸡器人公♥司♥
Yo 'Botics Robotics.
正在寻找一个可以参加
They're looking for a student to participate
他们的移♥动♥机器人测试项目的学生
in a robotic mobility pilot program...
简称移机测
Or RUMP for short.
移机测 愿闻其祥
RUMP? I'm listening.
有了它 行动不便的学生
It's a way for mobility-impaired kids
不亲自来学校 也能上学
to go to school without going to school!
-怎么操作 -我不知道 蒂娜
- How does it work? - I don't know, Tina.
我看起来像比尔盖茨吗
Do I look like Bill Gates?
有点
Yes, a little.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
总之 你是最合适的测试者
Anyway, you're the perfect candidate.
而我会成为把机器人带到瓦格斯塔夫的人
And I'll be the guy who brought robots to Wagstaff,
这条写进简历肯定牛逼
which is some sweet resume candy.
甚至比八年级海滩篝火晚会监护人还好
Even better than Eighth Grade Beach Bonfire chaperone.
顺便说一句 这条我也具备了
Which, by the way, I am.
恭喜你
Oh, congratulations.
你觉得移机测如何
So, what about RUMP?
明天你就能"走"起来 可以这么说
They can get you up and running tomorrow, so to speak.
我说不好 我拐杖用的挺溜的
I don't know, I'm pretty good with these crutches.
应该撑胳肢窝下面
They go under your arm.
啥
They what?
应该撑再胳肢窝下面
They go under your arm.
你是把胳膊穿过去了
You have your arm through them.
这样的确舒服多了
Hey, that's way more comfortable.
好了 蒂娜
Okay, Tina,
我们看到你了
we're seeing you here.
你看得到我们吗
Are you seeing us there?
我看到了 你好
I see you. Hi.
好了 现在试试向左转
All right, now, uh, try rotating left.
好 走你
Mm-kay, here it goes.
向左转
Doing it.
不 我说转机器人
No. Rotate the robot.
用操纵杆
With your joystick.
明白了
Oh. Got it.
抱歉受伤的不是更聪明的孩子
Sorry that a smarter kid didn't get injured.
我们能听到你讲话 福旺德老师
We can hear you, Mr. Frond.
麦克风很好使啊
Oh, um, good microphone.
我看是某个辅♥导♥员想常常受伤的滋味
I know a guidance counselor who's gonna get injured.
我也能听到你说话
Well, I can hear you.
各位 我们有麦克风
Guys, there are microphones.
麦克风就是这功能
This is how they work.
蒂娜 你再试试操纵杆
Tina, why don't you go ahead and test that joystick,
然后我们把你送到教室去
and we'll get you off to class.
我靠 妈的
Damn it! Son of a bitch!
抱歉
Oh, sorry!
没关系
It's fine.
再试试
Go ahead and try again.
我的腿啊
My leg!
我被卡住了
I'm pinned!
-抱歉 -后退 后退
- Uh, sorry, um... - Back up! Back up!
像这样吗
Like this?
不对 你还是在往前
No! You're still going forward!
进行得很不错
So this is going pretty well.
感觉像是第一天来学校
It feels kind of like my first day of school.
我看起来怎么样 很不错
- How do I look? - You look good.
但我还是有点好奇它还能做什么
But I still kind of wonder what else is on.
你太瘦了
You're too skinny.
吃点电池啥的吧
Eat a battery or something.
就是那玩意
Whoa, there it is.
当心了 人类
Watch out, mankind.
蒂娜成机器人了
Tina's a robot.
看我看我 我是机器人了
Look at me, look at me, I'm a robot.
你模仿得很好 她现在就这么得瑟
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表