get you into your tuxedo. Come, come, come...
费舍奥德先生 这是什么情况
Mr. Fischoeder, what is going on?
听着
Hey. Listen.
你做姜饼屋的技术怎么样
How are you at building gingerbread houses?
还可以
Well, actually, not bad.
我妈去世前我们常做
My mom and I used to build them together before she died.
我们俩的小乐趣
It was kind of our thing...
很好 很好
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay, okay.
现在忘掉这些
Forget about all that,
我想让你参赛 然后输掉
because I want you to enter this contest, and lose.
-什么 为什么 - 因为每年
- What? Why? - Because every year,
每一年 我都输
every damn year, I lose.
那些人 光看样子看不出来
You wouldn't think it by the looks of them,
但是那些人
but those men out there those, there are, so...
都是些贼有创意的混♥蛋♥
Well, they are some creative bastards.
好了 我得走了
O-Okay. I should really get going.
-等等等等 -好吧
- Bup, bup, bup, bup, bup, bup... - But, oh, hey, uh, okay.
他人呢 好吧 等的时候先来热身
Where is he? All right, while we're waiting, let's warm up.
跟我发音
Now repeat after me: Ang-ang-ang-ang-ang.
费舍奥德先生 我
Mr. Fischoeder, I...
-不能让费利克斯去输吗 -什么 不
Can't Felix lose for you? - What? No!
他倒想 创始家族只有
He wishes. Only the eldest son
长子可以参赛
in each founding family is allowed to compete.
那我怎么会有资格参赛
Well, then, why would I be allowed to compete?
因为今年比赛是在我家举♥行♥
Because I'm the host this year,
东道主可以选择一位嘉宾参赛
and the host is allowed to pick one guest competitor.
总的来说
I mean, uh, generally they're...
他们比你有钱 干净地多
they're a lot richer and cleaner than you,
但是我是几小时前才想到的
but I-I only had this idea a couple of hours ago,
所以就把你弄来了
So, well, here we are.
对他们来说
As far as those guys are concerned,
你是我脑子不太灵光的有钱朋友
you're my wealthy, woolly buddy.
抱歉
Uh, listen, sorry,
我得去和家人唱颂歌♥
but I'm supposed to go caroling with my family.
你老提这个
You keep saying that.
太诡异了
It's so strange.
如果下个月房♥租全免呢
Hey, what if you don't have to pay the rent next month?
那我们就可以花钱
We could use the money
给孩子们买♥♥更好的圣诞礼物了
to get better Christmas presents for the kids.
我是不会这么干 不过没问题
That's not what I'd do, but sure.
好吧 我同意
Okay. Okay, I-I'll do it.
很好 还有如果
Fantastic! And... and you're okay
输掉会被杀 你不介意吧
with being killed when you lose?
-什么 -开个玩笑
- What? - Oh, I'm just kidding.
也不一定哦
Or am I?
是开玩笑的
I am.
费舍奥德先生要你
Mr. Fischoeder wants you
在姜饼屋大赛上输给他
to lose a gingerbread house contest?
但是我们需要你美妙的女高音啊
But we need your beautiful soprano voice.
有你我才能唱
We need it to do the song
《大家一起才是圣诞节》
"You Can't Spell Christmas Without Us."
这可是经典曲目
It's a classic.
首先我不是女高音 如果我输掉比赛
I mean, I'm not a soprano, but if I do this,
下个月房♥租就不用交了
we won't have to pay rent next month.
然后我们就可以用那笔钱
And we can use that money to buy
买♥♥那啥啥给那谁谁了
you-know-whats for the you-know-whos.
那谁谁是谁
Who are the you-know-whos?
是谁
Yeah, who are they?
耳语者们 可以了 我跟老爸去
Hey, Whispering Willies, I'm going with Dad.
我想看看姜饼屋比赛的失控现场
I want to see this gingerbread competition madness.
-我也是 -对 我们可以给老爸加油
- Me, too. - Yeah, Dad, we could cheer you on.
老爸老爸 雄霸天下
Like "Dad, Dad, he's our man.
做不出来 那也不怕
If he can't do it, that's good."
不用了 你们和老妈去吧
No, kids. Y-You go with your mom.
颂歌♥也很有趣
Caroling will be... fun, too.
好吧 当我信了
Okay, well, sold me.
-我信了 -孩子们我希望你们知道
I bought it. Kids, I want you to know
我不是想取代你们老爸的位置
I'm not trying to replace your father while we're caroling.
但是如果你们愿意 可以叫我颂歌♥老爸
But if you so choose, you may call me Caroling Dad.
-谢了 泰迪 -好
- Thanks, Teddy. - All right.
我们在这附近唱颂歌♥
Well, we'll go caroling around this neighborhood
-然后在这里和你碰面 -好
- and then we'll meet you back here, Bob. - Okay.
老爸 祝你输的顺利
Good luck losing, Dad!
这是你擅长的部分
You're in your element.
我看起来还行吗
Do I, uh, look all right?
挺好的 反正你的脸还有头发
Yeah. I mean, there's nothing we can do about your face.
我们也没办法改
And your hair.
-我要怎么输呢 -很简单
- So, how-how do you want me to lose? - Simple.
如果你的房♥子倒了 就失去资格了
If your house falls down, it's disqualified.
所以尽量建高 怎么不稳当怎么建
So, just build it really tall and extremely unstable,
就像我的一些房♥产一样
like-like, some of my properties.
啥
What?
你那家店没事
Not your place.
真的 没事
Yeah, you're fine.
总之 临比赛结束前 你的房♥子倒了
Anyway, right before the end, down goes your house,
评委宣布赢家和输家
the judge declares a winner and a loser,
只要输家不是我
which won't be me, and bing.
完美结束
It's over.
评委 什么评委
The judge? What-what judge?
戈弗雷 从一开始
Godfrey... the same guy
就当评委的那位
who's been judging this thing since the beginning.
年纪好大
Wow. He is old.
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
好问题 去看看
That's a good question. Let's find out.
戈弗雷
Godfrey!
没事
There he is.
来介绍一下大家
Now, let's introduce everyone.
这位是奥古斯特·萨芬海默
This is August Scharffenheimer.
我们叫他奥吉
We all call him Auggie.
我不喜欢这称呼
I do not like it.
这是住城里的兰道夫·布莱肯布朗
And this is downtown Randolph Brackenbrown.
你的眉毛弯得真厉害
Wow, You are really arching your eyebrow.
没错 我进入比赛厮杀模式了
Yes, I'm in fierce competition mode.
不过也有生理方面的原因
Also, it's a medical thing.
有时候就是我想让它变平也做不到
I can't always lower it when I want to.
最后 塞缪尔·萨摩巴顿
And finally, Samuel Summerbottom.
我喜欢我的房♥子就如同喜欢女人
I like my houses like I like my women...
结实 充满活力
sturdy and ginger.
-好吧 -鲍勃 你认识我的
- Okay. - And Bob, as you know, I'm Felix,
费利克斯 我一点都不嫉妒你
and I'm not jealous of you at all.
很好 不是吗
Isn't that nice?
鲍勃 把枪放桌上
So, Bob, just put your guns
我们可以开始了
on the gun table, and we can begin.
我没带枪
Oh, I, I didn't bring any guns.
没带枪 有意思
No guns. Okay. Interesting.
我们开始吧
Well, let's get started.
你是不是忘了什么
Haven't you forgotten something?
要去年的最后一名戴上败者帽
We can't really start until last year's loser
才能开始
puts on the loser hat.
每年都是卡尔文戴
Calvin has to wear it every year.
是个旧夜壶
It's an old bed pan.
老丢脸了
It's very shameful.
哎哟喂
Yikes.
费舍奥德这片街区真是漂亮
Mr. Fischoeder's neighborhood really is beautiful.
没错
Yeah.
除了那栋
Whoa, except for that poor thing.
那是怎么回事
Oh yeah, what's going on with that?
我知道那地方
Oh, man, I know that place.
我听说过有关这个住户的疯狂传言
I've heard crazy stories about the guy that lives there.
少♥儿♥不♥宜♥那种
Stories not suitable for children.
-比如呢 泰迪 -好吧我告诉你
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表