你好 人类保安
Hello, human security guard.
今晚走廊有什么问题吗
Any trouble in the halls tonight?
都挺正常的
Well, everything was pretty quiet
直到我看到了你 小机器人
till I saw you, robot gizmo thing.
我觉得我最好上报一下这事
I think I better call this in.
不用麻烦了
Don't bother.
我是总部来的
I come from headquarters.
我是网络保安
I'm the cyber security guard.
你叫什么 哥们
What's your name, bro?
尤利
Yuli.
尤利 你很好
Yuli, you seem great.
但我们不能做朋友 因为我是你的主管
But we cannot be friends, because I am your supervisor.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你应该说 "等等 什么 长官"
You mean, "Wait, what, sir?"
等等什么长官 等等什么长官
Wait, what, sir? Wait, what, sir?
-长官长官长官 -对不起我知道了
- Sir, sir, sir. - Sorry, I-I got it.
对不起 长官 我知道了
I'm sorry. Sir, yes.
别担心 为我工作会很有趣
Don't worry, I'm fun to work for.
太好了 有我当手下也很有趣
Oh, good. I'm fun to employ.
我看行得通
This might work out.
现在去食堂
Now go to the cafeteria,
拿三打花生曲奇
grab three dozen peanut butter cookies
从412号♥柜子
and slide them through the little slats
的柜门缝里塞进去
in the door of locker 412.
还有319号♥
And 319.
我觉得花生曲奇可能塞不进去
I don't think peanut butter cookies will fit through there.
使劲塞
Make them fit!
好好 天呐
Okay, okay. Geez!
真的吗 鲍勃 在床上
Seriously, Bob? In bed?
所以不是班卓时刻吗
So, not a banjo moment?
让我看看 不是
Let me check. No.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Night.
鲍勃 够了没
Bob, I swear to God!
对不起 我以为你睡着了
I'm sorry, I thought you were asleep.
我还等了一会儿呢
I waited.
-鲍勃 -知道了
- Bob. - Yep.
机器人蒂娜 到视频设备储藏间来
Tina-Bot, come into the AV closet.
我 我想给你看点东西
I-I want to show you something.
我从没给别人看过 连齐克都没有
It's something I haven't shown anyone, not even Zeke.
一个秘密 还是齐克不知道的
A secret and a "Zeke-ret"?
我一直在写诗
I've been working on some poems, you know,
关于我的人生 我经历的事之类的
about my life and kind of, like, things I'm going through.
诗 人生 经历 好的
Poems? Life? Going through? Yes.
我想到可以把这些诗和音乐结合起来
And I got this idea to put poems and music together.
你是说编成歌♥曲吗
Like... songs?
不 是"音诗"
No, "Musoems."
好吧
Oh, right.
这是第一首
Here's the first one.
*父亲 我用了你的古龙水*
*Dad, I used your cologne*
*因为你不愿给我买♥♥*
*'Cause you won't buy me my own.*
这是另一首
And here's another one.
*汽车啊*
*Cars*
*各种各样的汽车啊*
*All the different cars.*
还有这首
And then there's...
*妈妈的新朋友艾伦*
*My mom's new friend Allen*
*他还行*
*He's okay.*
这首我还没完成
So I'm still working on that one.
*早餐*
*Breakfast!*
这首是有关早餐的
That one's about breakfast.
然后还有
And then, um...
*如果上帝的名字是陶德呢*
*What if God's name was Todd?*
你是上一首还没写完就开始下一首了吗
So you, like, start a new one before finishing... one?
不是
Well, no.
我刚给你唱的有三首是成品
Like, three of the ones I sang to you are finished.
比如汽车那首就完成了
Like, the cars is finished.
午饭来啦 蒂娜 想来点♥金♥枪鱼吗
Lunch delivery. Tina, want some tuna?
你能敲门吗
Can you knock?
我和小吉米正在储藏室里谈话呢
I'm in the AV closet with Jimmy Junior.
什么 你们在储藏室里做什么
What? What are you doing in the closet?
我们在互诉衷肠
We're having an intimate conversation
彼此交心啊
and connecting deeply. God!
你好 小吉米
Hi, Jimmy Junior.
你好 贝尔彻太太
Hi, Mrs. Belcher.
闻起来怪怪的 我感觉是你身上的味道
Smells funny in here. I think it's you.
你多久没离开房♥间了
How long since you left the room?
老妈 赶紧走吧
Mom, just go!
好 我这就走 我这就走
All right, I'm going, I'm leaving.
你俩一起玩得开心点 算是一起吧
Have fun spending time together, sort of.
*我从远处注视你*
*Watching you from a distant place*
*我从家中打给你*
*I'm calling you from my home base *
*卫星信♥号♥♥旋转失控*
*My satellite's spinning right out of control*
*到达月球 无法传送*
*Transmission to the moon, now my message is go*
*月球天寒地冻 天寒地冻*
*And the moon is so cold, it's so cold*
*你脸上粘了吃的东西*
*I can see food on your face*
*我从远处凝视你*
*Watching you from a distant place.*
去开房♥得了 电脑房♥
It's just like, get a computer room already.
他真是拜倒在那机器人的石榴轮下
Man, that bot's wrapped him around her little wheels.
也许她在对他使用AI
You know, she's probably using A.I. on him.
等等 AI是"好像"的缩写吗
Wait, A.I. like, "As if"?
AI实为人工智能
是的 好像
Yeah. As if.
天啊
Oh, my God.
对吧
I know.
有你俩衬托我感觉自己挺聪明的
You two are making me feel smart.
蒂娜 小吉米来了
Tina, Jimmy Junior's at the door.
她可能要等一会儿
She might be a sec.
你好 小吉米
Hi, Jimmy Junior.
你下楼的样子好像驱魔人
You came down the stairs like The Exorcist.
雅各布森老师让我把这作业带给你
Miss Jacobson wanted me to give you this for homework.
好的
Oh, great.
给
So, here it is.
我们有一阵没这样当面说话了
It's been a while since we've seen each other in person.
是的 没错
Yeah, it-it has.
那么
So...
那么
So...
-你写新的"音诗"了吗 -我走了
- Any new "Musoems"? - I'm gonna go.
好吧 聊得很开心
Oh, okay. Good talk.
并没有
Not really.
我没看到
I didn't see that.
有点尴尬 但是我没看到
It was a little embarrassing, but I didn't see it.
天啊 妈妈
God, Mom!
班卓时刻
Banjo?
-老爸 不要 -鲍勃 不要
- Dad, no. - Bob, no.
好吧 我换个时间再来
Okay. I'll check back in at another time.
好奇怪 我早上应该是充满电的
That's odd. I should be fully charged this morning,
但是现在电量只有20%
but I'm only at 20% power.
奇怪
Weird.
它又没有一整夜四处溜达
It's not like the robot is running around all night,
干好玩的事儿
doing really fun stuff.
对啊
Exactly.
谁在我的储藏室放了20个篮球
All right, who put 20 basketballs in my supply closet?
嘿
Hey.
你好 小吉米
Oh, hi, Jimmy Junior.
你有没有觉得昨天有些尴尬 因为
Hey, did yesterday seem awkward to you? 'Cause...
我决定要在篝火晚会上
Listen, I've decided I'm gonna perform my "Musoems"
在所有人面前表演我的"音诗"
for everyone at the bonfire.
但我需要你在场 以我女伴的身份
But I need you there, as my date.
哇 太棒了
Oh, wow. That-that's fantastic.
我的拐杖
I mean, my crutches might
在沙滩上可能会不太好用 但我
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表