Louise, didn't you want to go get
买♥♥瓶苏打水吗
a soda at the soda machine?
你想有人陪你一起去吗
And also you wanted someone to go with you?
对对对 是的
Oh, right, right. Right, yes.
盖尔姨妈 能陪我去买♥♥下饮料吗
Aunt Gayle, will you please go to the soda machine with me?
你按按钮特别在行
You push the buttons so well.
-是吗 -是的
- I do? - You do.
因为有细菌 我都是用胳膊肘按
I use my elbow because of the germs.
-好了 快去吧 -好的
- Okay, go. Go, go, go. - Okay.
买♥♥饮料愉快
Go have fun at the soda machine.
我好兴奋 我都不知道自己这么擅长
I'm excited. I didn't know I was so good at it.
好了 贸易先生 打气时间
Okay, Mr. Business, pep talk.
首先 有些人就是看什么都不顺眼
Listen, first of all, haters gonna hate.
而你对此无能无力
And there's nothing you can do about that.
还好我们已经完全戒掉猫粮了
Good thing we're totally over cat food,
否则今天会是我们的梦魇
because otherwise this would be a nightmare.
是的 天啊 那边好多猫粮
Yep. Oh, God, there's a lot of cat food.
免费的猫粮样品
Free samples of cat food.
看 老妈在那儿
Look, there's Mom!
让她像狼人那样把我们锁住
Let's ask her to chain us up like werewolves
从而免受自己的伤害
to protect us from ourselves.
妈妈
Mother!
你是在...
Are you...
你在吃猫大厨
You're eating Chef Cat!
这是什么...
What the... uh, oh.
还真的
I-I am.
多么疯狂
What a crazy...
谁会吃猫粮 谁会那样做
I mean, who would eat cat food? Who does that?
-什么味的 -芝士鸡肉味
- What flavor is it? - Cheese 'n' Chicken.
-交出来 -不
- Hand it over. - No.
-交出来 -好吧
- Yes. - Fine.
给我
Gimme.
等等
Wait a second.
老妈 水池下面那盒猫大厨是你的吗
Mom, was that your box of Chef Cat under the sink?
是的 那又怎样
Yeah. So what?
我会偶尔
I like to have a little cat food
吃点猫粮放松下
to relax every once in a while.
有罪吗 还给我
Is that a crime? Give it back.
我们上瘾是遗传的
Our addiction is genetic!
这不怪我 我就是个猫粮小孩
I'm not to blame! I'm a cat food baby.
我别无选择
I never had a chance.
那个没被篮球队选上
And that little boy
的小男孩就是我
who didn't make the basketball team was me.
别像我一样 做你自己 因为你有天赋
So don't be me, be you, because you've got that edge,
你有态度有朝气
you've got that attitude and spark,
我从你身上学到很多
and, I've learned a lot from you.
我有时觉得好像你是老师而我是猫
Sometimes I feel like you're the teacher and I'm the cat.
结束了
The end.
我得去弄点水
I have to go get some water
因为我对你过敏
'cause I'm allergic to you,
而且我说了好长时间了
and I've been talking a long time.
-伊恩 -你好 鲍勃
- Ian. - Hello, Bob.
我刚才看见你在那边了
I saw you over there.
给猫打气吗
Giving the cat a pep talk?
挺好 对你俩都挺好
That's good, good for, good for both of you.
会起作用的
That'll really make a difference.
真的吗
Oh, really?
不 当然不会 那是只猫
No, of course not, Bob. It's a cat.
别想干扰我 伊恩
Don't try and get in my head, Ian.
不需要 鲍勃 你不会赢的
I don't need to, Bob. You're not going to win.
会的 我们会赢 你不会打败我们的
Yes, we are. You aren't going to beat us.
好吧 欢迎重回比赛 鲍勃
Oh, okay. Good comeback, Bob.
再见了 鲍勃
Bye-bye, Bob.
不 是你要再见了 伊恩
No, bye-bye to you, Ian.
是你要再见了 鲍勃
Bye-bye to you, Bob.
不 是你要再见了 伊恩
Oh, no! Bye-bye to you, Ian!
-再见 -再见
- Bye-bye! - Bye-bye!
我手指着你脸跟你再见
Bye-bye with my hand in your face!
好了 大家伙 我们要
All right, big guy, we're...
等等 贸易
Wait, wait, wait. Where...
天啊 伊恩带走了贸易先生
Oh, my God, Ian took Mr. Business!
我的宝贝 我的宝贝啊
My baby! My baby!
贸易先生 贸易先生
Mr. Business?! Mr. Business?!
天啊 你们这些猫全都长一个样
Oh, my God, all you cats look the same.
-抱歉 -老爸
- Sorry. - Dad!
露易丝 有人带走了贸易先生
Louise, someone took Mr. Business.
-什么 -等等 盖尔去哪儿了
- What? - Wait, wh-where's Gayle?
她跑掉了
Well, she ran away!
她说要去厕所哭一下
She said she needed to go into the bathroom and cry,
按照惯例我给了她五分钟
and I gave her the usual five minutes,
然后再进去 她就不见了
and then I went in there and she was gone.
天呐
Oh, my God.
不是伊恩拿走了猫 是盖尔
Ian didn't take the cat, Gayle did.
这下我们上哪儿找她
How we gonna find her?
有可能是她
That could be her.
天
oh, geez.
-我们是爬了多少层 -一层
- How many flights was that? - One.
-真的假的 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
-你是要死了吗 -有可能
- Are you gonna die right now? - Maybe.
这上面没人
No one's hiding up here!
只有我 伤心的看门人
It's just me, the sad janitor
还有我的看门猫 扫帚先生
and my janitor cat, Mr. Brooms.
好吧 抱歉打扰你了
Oh, okay. Sorry to bother you.
让我休息一秒
Okay... one second.
-嗨 盖尔 -嗨
- Hi, Gayle. - Hi.
你在 你在做什么
Gayle, what are you, what are you doing?
坐着
Sitting.
我们快错过试镜了
Yes. So, we're gonna miss our audition time.
你知道吗
Did you know that?
我知道
Yeah. Yeah, I know.
谈话愉快 现在听着
Okay, all right, this has been fun, but listen.
我得带我的客户下去参加试镜 立刻马上
I need to get my client down to the audition, stat.
你想说说你为什么要哭吗
Do you want to talk about why you're crying?
贸易先生一难过我就会跟着难过
I just get sad when Mr. Business gets sad.
他难过了吗
Oh, he's sad?
是的 鲍勃
Yes, Bob.
他把自己肚子上的毛都舔没了
He licked the fur off his belly.
你看 乳♥头♥都露出来了
Look at it. You can see his nipples.
盖尔 我知道贸易先生可能有些紧张
Gayle, I know Mr. Business may be a little stressed out.
有些紧张
"A little stressed out," Bob?
我从没见过他乳♥头♥这样 从来没有
I've never seen his nipples like this. Never!
娱乐圈不适合他
The entertainment world is no place for him.
说的好像不是每只猫都想成名一样
Oh, okay, so, like, cats don't want to be famous.
盖尔 这是次很好的机会
Gayle, this is a real opportunity
对你和贸易先生而言都是
for you and Mr. Business.
你应该抓住它
You should take it,
因为你欠了我买♥♥很多钱
because you borrow a lot of money from us.
-非常多 -有吗
- Like, a lot. - I do?
有 不过没关系
Yeah. And that's fine.
我完全不介意
It doesn't bother me at all,
但琳达稍稍有些介意
but it bothers Linda a little bit.
你可以利用这次机会
But this could be a chance
为自己赚笔钱
for you to make a little money for yourself.
给自己换一间好点的公♥寓♥或者
And you could get a better apartment or...
我现在的公♥寓♥有什么问题吗
What's wrong with my apartment?
-没问题 -我超喜欢
- Nothing. - I love it.
你还可以偶尔出去搓一顿
Or you could go out to eat once in a while.
去哪儿
Where?
盖尔 重点是
Point is, Gayle,
你可以变得独♥立♥一点
you could be a little more independent,
我们也可以省下一笔钱
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表