开心汉堡店第7季第14集
戴尔的死虫
除虫害公♥司♥[也出现在动画《一家之主》里]
零距离水族馆
蒂娜 赶紧走了啊
Tina, wrap it up, huh?
你在触摸池那儿呆N久了
You've been at the touch tank forever.
但我还没摸到海参呢
But I haven't even touched the sea cucumber.
他在和我玩欲擒故纵
He's playing hard to get.
你玩过压硬币机了吗
Have you done the penny crusher yet?
玩了 但我没硬币
Yeah, but I didn't have a penny,
所以我把家里的钥匙压了
so I crushed our house key.
好吧 我看我们能做的都做完了
So, yeah, I think we've done all there is to do here.
你好 朱迪 到喂食时间了是吗
Oh, hi, Judy. Feeding time, huh?
不 要处理下海胆的菊花
No. Just doing a detail job on the urchin's anus.
抓到它算你厉害
Good work if you can get it.
当然 但是这活
Sure is, but it looks like
我应该也干不了多久了
I won't be able to do it much longer.
为什么 海胆学会自己刷菊花了吗
Why? Did the sea urchin learn how to brush its own anus?
不 水族馆要关门了
No. The aquarium is shutting down.
-等等 -什么
- Wait. - What?
-意料之中 -水族馆要关门了吗
- Makes sense. - The aquarium is shutting down?
-不可思议吧 -可为什么啊
- I know. - But why?
一直以来也赚不了什么钱
Well, it's never been much of a moneymaker,
今年我连税都交不起了
and this year I can't even pay my taxes.
但水族馆不能关啊
But the aquarium can't close.
我们爱死这了 是吧
We love this place. Right?
是吧
I mean, right?
我们没你那么喜欢摸鱼
We're not as touchy-fishy as you are.
没人喜欢
Nobody is.
提问 你没想过多赚点钱吗
Question, have you considered making more money?
有啊 所以我才自♥制♥了首饰
I have. That's why I expanded the key chain section
和钥匙链一起卖♥♥
to include my handmade jewelry.
可以作为很棒的礼物
They make great gifts.
去掉"很棒"还是可以成立的
Well, I mean, they make gifts.
你只是需要增大客流量
You just need more people in here.
我们可以帮你多招揽点客人
We could try to rustle up some customers for you.
我们一直帮家里的餐馆招揽生意
We do it all the time for our family's restaurant.
你好 走过路过
Hey, guy walking by,
你喜欢水族馆吗 肯定喜欢啊
do you love aquariums? Sure you do.
从你回避我的眼神我就看出来了
I can tell by the way you're avoiding eye contact with me.
你 推小车的女士
You, lady with the stroller.
想来成人四块 12岁以下小孩两块
Want to take a break and sit down for the low, low price
超低价水族馆歇个脚坐坐吗
of four dollars for adults, two dollars for kids under 12?
不来吗 好吧
No? Okay.
这里要关门了都赖你 恶魔
Then it's your fault this place is closing. Monsters.
这下真没人来了
And... we cleared the entire block.
玩得开心啊
Okay, have a good one.
等等 他们给了八块小费吗
Wait, they tipped you eight dollars?
-是的 -天哪 太多了吧
- Yup. - Geez. That's a huge tip.
我从没收到过那么多
I-I don't get tips like that.
很正常
Of course not.
等下 什么叫很正常
Wait, why "Of course not"?
没什么 当我没说
Oh, nothing. Never mind.
不 你什么意思 琳
No. What do you mean, Lin?
你有时候会板着脸
Sometimes you can come off a little surly.
什么 我才没有板着脸
What? I'm not surly.
我能说是粗鲁吗
May I suggest gruff?
以传统眼光来看 你不算迷人
Well, you're not conventionally charming, you know?
迷人才能有小费
And-And charming's what gets tips.
我觉得你很迷人 鲍勃
I think you're charming, Bob.
谢谢 泰迪
Thank you, Teddy.
有一次
That one time.
如果你需要一些
I'm just saying if you wanted some help
和顾客打交道方面的帮助
with your customer relations,
我可以给你指点指点
I could give you some pointers.
我随时都可以变得迷人 琳
I can turn on the charm if I want to, Lin.
我能拿到小费 巨额小费
I can get tips. Big tips.
那你给我们展示下呗
Why don't you, show us what you got?
好啊 可以
Okay. I will.
去吧
All right.
两位感觉如何
So, how's everyone doing this afternoon?
在这个傍晚时分
this late afternoon?
挺好 谢谢
Great, thanks.
那么 吃的还行吗
So, the, the food is good?
是的 挺好的
Yes, it is... good.
你们注意到外面的天气了吗
Has anyone seen the weather outside today?
我之前听说 有风
I-I hear it was... it was windy earlier
现在倒没风了
and then not so windy now.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
嗯 我就想随便靠在...
Yeah. I was just leaning casually on the...
我不知道该靠哪
I don't know where to lean.
我还是让你们吃吧
I'm gonna go let you eat.
我撤了
I'm gonna leave now.
天哪 真糟糕
Oh, my God, that was horrible.
糟透了
Terrible.
你让每个人都超尴尬
You made everyone so uncomfortable.
-每个人 -我知道了
- Everyone. - All right, I get it.
你只需做一些小的改变
You just need a little tune-up, is all.
算你走运 我在这方面是专家 交给我
Luckily, I'm an expert, so you're in good hands.
别让我们干活 我们已经
Do not ask us to work because we've been hustling
像狗一样忙了一上午了
our little tushes off all morning.
是吗 你们去哪了
Oh, yeah? Where you been?
水族馆 那里要关门了
At the aquarium. It's shutting down.
你是说那个卖♥♥钥匙链的店吗
You mean the key chain store?
那是个水族馆
It's an aquarium.
码头边上那家小店吗
Oh, the little one by the ferry?
老天 我从来没去过那
Man, I haven't been there in forever.
没人去 所以他们连税都交不起
No one has. That's why they can't pay their taxes.
等等 水族馆不是非营利的吗
Wait, aren't aquariums nonprofits?
那其实就是个养了鱼的钥匙链商店
It's really a key chain store with fish.
你这儿还只是个提供汉堡的体臭发散地呢
And you're a body odor store with burgers.
-蒂娜 -抱歉 抱歉老爸
- Tina! - Sorry. Sorry, Dad.
他们要是个教堂或者做礼拜的地方就好了
It's too bad they're not a church or a place of worship.
那样能免税了
Then they'd be tax-exempt.
等等 教堂不用交税吗
Wait, churches don't pay taxes?
教堂不交税
Churches don't pay taxes,
但暖气费很贵
but they're hard to heat,
也算是抵消了
so it balances out.
有意思 对吧 蒂娜
Interesting. Right, Tina?
还行吧
I mean, I guess.
虽然我从没想过教堂的暖气费
I never thought about heating costs for churches, but sure.
挑高高 又那么多窗户
High ceilings, all those windows...
不是暖气费 我说前半句
Not the heating part. The other part.
-冷气费吗 -跟我来
- Cooling costs? - Just come with me.
这儿说得很详细
And they walk you through it.
只需要简单的12到25步
In 12 to 25 easy steps,
你这就能变成不用交税的宗教场所了
you could become a tax-exempt place of worship.
水族教教堂
The church of Aquaticism.
生造一个宗教吗 这样好吗
Make up a religion? I don't know.
听着 我也不是爱撒谎的人
Hey, look, I'm not much of a lyin' Brian myself,
但如果撒谎能保住这里
but if it means keeping this place open,
我们会竭尽所能
then we'll do what we got to do
死守真♥相♥ 对吧
and take it to our graves, right?
朱迪 你干不干
So, Judy, are you in?
在互联网上人人都说谎
Everybody lies on the Internet.
没什么大不了的
It is not a big deal.
我深有体会
I figured that out the hard way.
一个人的邮箱地址里有Tony Danza
Just because a man's e-mail address has Tony Danza in it
托尼·丹扎 美国著名演员
并不代表他就是托尼·丹扎
does not mean he's Tony Danza.
那么
So?
好吧
All right.
-就这么干吧 -棒 现在谁是老大
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表