He's super-nice, Bob.
所以请你说话礼貌一点
So maybe check that tone.
所以你是想说你真的觉得
So, you're trying to tell me that you really truly think
贸易先生可以做猫大厨
that Mr. Business could be one of these Chef Cats?
没错 当然 我相信他可以
Oh, yes, absolutely, I believe he could.
在我的帮助下
With my help.
你可以随便去问问宠物经纪人圈里的人
Look, you can ask anyone in the pet agent game about me.
我可是说一不二
I'm the real deal.
这次的比赛规模史无前例
This competition will be the big-time, Bob.
全世界的人都带着
People are coming in from all over the world
他们的灰白波斯长毛猫来了
with gray and white Persian Longhair mixes.
但是盖尔和贸易先生
But Gayle and Mr. Business,
到时候会得到我伊恩·安伯森的支持
well, they'll be walking in with Ian Amberson.
这在这个疯狂世界里还是有点分量的
And that still means something in this crazy world.
-我不太确定 -这样吧 好
- I don't know. - You know what? Fine.
鲍勃 如果你选择
Bob, if-if you just want
一直生活在阴影里
to keep living a life in the shadows,
不敢抓住机会的毛绒尾巴
afraid to seize the furry tail of a star
从此一飞冲天
and just ride that rocket into space,
那么请自便
by all means, be my guest.
我会退你照片的钱的
I will refund the cost of the headshots. I'll do it.
如果没事了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去找一只
I have to find a hamster
能对披萨外卖♥♥做出惊讶表情的仓鼠了
who can look surprised about a pizza delivery.
并不简单
Not easy, by the way.
真是
Damn it.
盖尔说要寄照片还需要更多钱
Gayle said you need more money to mail the photos?
-35块 得次日送到 -你收支票吗
- $35... we have to overnight it. - You take a check?
给史努多吧 它会签字
Give it to Snoodle; he's trained to endorse checks.
-史努多 -好吧
- Snoodle? - Uh, 'Kay.
好了 我要和盖尔一起带贸易先生
Okay, gonna go to the cat agent with Gayle
去经纪公♥司♥参加第一次训练
for Mr. Business's first training.
我们刚听说他的试镜时间出来了
And we just heard he has an official audition time.
下星期六下午4:25 激不激动
Next Saturday at 4:25 p.M... Can you stand it?
很好 如果一切顺利
Great. If this works,
盖尔就能自己赚钱
Gayle will have a way to earn her own money,
就不需要借我们的钱了
and she won't need as much of ours.
她能赚多少钱
How much money are we talking about?
伊恩说98年的猫大厨一年能赚四万美元
Ian said Chef Cat made $40,000 a year in 1998.
这可是老多钱了
That's like Chumbawumba money!
我很高兴在此宣布我的新身份
I am very excited to announce my new role
我现在是贸易先生的商业活动负责人了
as Mr. Business's business manager.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢 我的提成是30%
Yeah, my fee is 30%.
-不 露易丝 -我坚持如此
- No, Louise. - I insist.
很快 我们所有人都会住进
Pretty soon, we'll all be living
贸易先生的客房♥
in Mr. Business's guest house,
运营它的生活品牌 让它保持干净
running his lifestyle brand and helping him stay clean.
*猫如果会做饭*
*If cats could cook *
*一定会做猫大厨*
They'd cook Chef Cat. *
史努多 电视
Snoodle, TV.
史努多 灯
Snoodle, lights.
我的朋友们
And that, my friends,
这就是贸易先生要做的事
is exactly what Mr. Business has to do.
用脸关电视
He has to turn off the TV with his face
用爪子开灯吗
and turn the lights on with his paw?
不 盖尔
No, Gayle.
广♥告♥里的 盖尔
The stuff from the commercial, Gayle.
我的天
My God.
波利想要物美又价廉的床垫
Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress.
很好 比蒂
Good, Petey.
比蒂也有试镜吗
Does Petey have an audition coming up?
比蒂02年的时候就拍了广♥告♥了
Actually, Petey did the commercial in 2002.
只是动物一学会做一件事
Once an animal is trained to do something,
它们就一辈子都改不掉这习惯了
they tend to never give up the behavior.
它们会一直重复
They just do it over and over and over again
直到被主人
until their owner abandons them
扔在你家门口 对吧 比蒂
on your doorstep, right, Petey?
波利想要物美又价廉的床垫
Polly wants a great deal on a quality mattress.
我在这里 这里和这里放了零食
All right, so I've placed some treats here, here and here.
用来引诱他击倒目标
that will lure him to hit the marks.
现在可以让贸易先生出来了
So go ahead and let Mr. Business out of his carrier,
我们看看表现如何
and let's see how we do.
数到三
On three.
一 二
Un...deux...
我的天
Oh, my God!
我去 让它下去 开枪
Oh, God! Get it off me! Shoot it!
开枪打它
Somebody shoot this cat!
开枪
Shoot it!
你们有机会 开枪
You have the shot! Take the shot!
蒂娜 老爸让你去烤架那边
Tina, Dad needs you back on the grill.
-没事 -天
- Nothing! - Oh, my God!
你在吃猫粮吗
Are you eating cat food?
-没有 -你吃的满脸都是
- No. - It's-it's all over your face.
我试试
Let me try.
苍了天了
Oh, my.
真好吃
It is good!
吉恩 这要成为我们见不得人的秘密
This has to be our shameful secret, Gene.
众多秘密中的一个
One of many.
训练怎么样
How'd it go?
-不怎么样 -对
- Not so good. - Yeah.
怎么了 怎么回事
What? What happened?
贸易先生袭击了伊恩
Mr. Business assaulted Ian.
伊恩说 除非我们能自己训练好它
Ian said unless we could get Mr. Business
让它能把调味罐拍进锅里
to knock the spice jar into the pot ourselves,
那一切免谈
we should probably forget the whole thing.
-什么 -贱♥人♥
- What?! - Son of a bitch!
得了 我们尝试过了
Oh, well. We tried.
你还是我心爱的小猫猫
You're still the puss in my boots.
等等 这就放弃了
W-Wait, wait, you're just gonna give up?
-对 -这样才对嘛
- Yeah. - That's the spirit!
你有机会
You have a chance to start making $40,000 a year
躺着就能年收入四万
for doing literally almost nothing,
而你居然试过一次就要放弃
and you're gonna give up after one try?
-我想是的 -别别 盖尔
- Seems like. - No, no, Gayle,
把我委托人放出来 我想和他谈谈
let my client out, I want to talk to him.
盖尔不要 我们不能把猫放在柜台上
Gayle, no, we can't have cats on the counter.
盖尔 把他放出来
Gayle, let him out.
贸易先生 回笼子里去
Mr. Business, get back in the crate.
有你的 老爸
Whoa, Dad.
-什么 -他完全照你说的做了
- What? - He did exactly what you said.
你就是个猫语者
You are a cat whisperer.
对老爸 你真的很在行
Yeah, Dad, you're really good at that.
我都差点进笼子了
I almost got in the crate.
有了
That's it!
老爸 你可以教贸易先生
Dad, you could teach Mr. Business
去打翻东西啊
to knock over the thing.
你可以做他的教练
You could be his trainer!
可能可以
yeah, maybe.
如果你可以训练他推倒瓶子
And I bet if you could train him to knock over the jar,
我相信伊恩还是会做我们的经纪人的
Ian would still represent us.
那我得吃点过敏药
I mean, I-I'd need to take my allergy pills.
这让我挺紧张的
Which makes me nervous
因为他们说别和酒混在一起吃
because they say don't mix them with alcohol,
而我一直和酒一起吃
and I always mix them with alcohol.
我说不好
I don't know.
可能贸易先生就不是一举成名的料
Maybe Mr. Business just wasn't meant to hit the big-time.
什么 那模样那屁♥股♥还不行
What?! With those looks and that ass?
拜托 盖尔
Oh, come on, Gayle.
-你难道不需要钱吗 -需倒是需要
- Couldn't you use the money? - Sure, I guess.
有钱我就终于可以多买♥♥几只猫了
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表