我知道 但通常这个时候
Yeah, I know, but I usually try
我会稍微眯一会
to knock out a nap around this time,
所以我就觉得
and so I just feel like, you know,
是时候休息会了
it's the right time to do it.
你要睡了
And, wow, you are going to sleep.
那我从你桌上拿块"叔叔"坚果
I will show myself out
然后自己出去
after taking one Uncle Nuts bar off your desk.
所以你有主意了吗
So, you come up with your plan?
算是吧 费迪似乎
Sort of. It seems like Ferdie
不是很想投入这件事
doesn't really want to put in the work.
完全没用心 从我嘴里
Like, at all. Wow, it's weird to hear
听到这话好奇怪
those words coming out of my mouth.
他说我们明天会想出来的
He says we'll nail it down tomorrow.
对对 你们明天会想出来的
Sure, sure, you'll get it tomorrow.
就把这当作我们本周的
Hey, this'll be our after-school
放学后零食行动
snack-tivity this week.
你的球都卖♥♥光了吗
So you sold all your balls?
卖♥♥光了
Sold all the balls.
可你听上去不开心
You don't sound happy.
我只是一直在想
I just keep thinking about the sunken treasure
那些位于深处我没能发掘的宝藏
that I left behind in the deeps.
-位于哪 -深处
- In the what? - The deeps.
也就是湖底
It's what I call the deep part of the lake.
九英尺深
Nine feet deep.
没有光线 没有生命 没有声音
No light. No life. No sound.
人在那里只有自己的思想作陪 鲍鲍
Man's alone with his thoughts down there, Bobby.
但也会有一些蝌蚪
Except for some tadpoles.
那下面挺多蝌蚪的
There's plenty of tadpoles down there.
沉没的宝藏是什么
What's the sunken treasure?
上千只球 但我拿不到
Thousands of balls, but, uh, I can't get to 'em.
我得潜到前所未有的深处
I'd be diving deeper than I'd ever gone before.
我需要有人给我牵软管 帮我放哨
I need someone to feed me the hose, keep a lookout.
但谁会帮我呢
But, uh, who could I get, you know?
我要怎么办 我要怎么办
What do I do? What do I do?
别回去了 金盆洗手
Probably never go back, call it quits.
-对了 组队成功 -不是
- Right. Team up! - No.
-你和我 -不 不组队
- It'd be you and me! - No, not team up.
去嘛 鲍勃 我们就干最后一笔
Yeah, come on, Bob, one last score,
然后就退出 退隐江湖
and then we're done, we're out, we're set for life.
-泰迪 我 -对吧 永不回头
- Teddy, I-I... - Right? No looking back.
-我不这么觉得 -你想怎样 鲍勃
- I don't think so. - What do you want to do, Bob?
下半辈子就做这份没有前途的工作
Work in this dead-end job the rest of your life,
-翻翻汉堡 -泰迪
- flipping burgers? - Teddy...
你的事业又没有很成功
You didn't exactly light the world on fire, Bob.
-等等 什么 -知道我什么意思
- Wait, what? What? No. - You know what I mean?
你有自己的餐馆这很好 但就这样吗
It's great, you got a restaurant here, but come on.
-好吧 我做 -什么 真的吗
- All right, I'll do it. - What? Really?
我不用进去 对吧
I don't have to go in, right?
-什么 -你进去 我只用牵着软管
- What? - You go in. I just have to hold the thing.
当然 如果你只愿意做这么多
Sure, if that's all you want to do.
如果你只想把人生活到那种程度
I mean, if you only want to live life that much,
你只要牵着就行了
you just could hold the thing, I suppose.
你真的不想到水里去
You really don't want to go in the water?
不想 我不会进水里去的
No, I will not go in the water.
我还以为你答应和我一起干
I thought that's why you were gonna do it.
就是因为你想和我一起进水里去
You want to go in the water with me.
-不 我不想潜 -我以为你会
- No, I don't want to dive... - I thought we would be
抢着要进水里 不是吗
fighting over the hose. No?
-我不想潜进满是浮渣的水池 -真的吗
- I don't want to dive into a scummy pond. - Really?
你就一点没有海洋探险家的精神么鲍鲍
You got no Jacques Cousteau in you, huh, Bobby?
我吃过你了 吃过你了 也吃过你了
I've eaten you, I've eaten you, I've eaten you...
你是新来的 不知道好不好吃
Oh, you're new. What's your situation?
比阿特丽斯 新造型不错
Beatrice, loving the new 'do.
我的造型完全没变
N-Nothing's changed. It's the same 'do.
不一样了 可能你没洗头
It's different. Maybe you didn't wash it.
费迪 吉恩来了
Ferdie? Gene's here.
-又来了 -你好 吉恩
- Again. - Hey, Gene.
费迪 准备好来场头脑风暴
Hey, Ferdie. Ready to brainstorm?
完善我们的厕所谈判计划了吗
Perfect our pee pee pitch?
我一直在想
Yeah, listen, I've been thinking.
我觉得厕所谈判计划可能行不通
I'm not so sure the urinal plan is gonna work.
为什么
Why not?
因为我差不多试过了 有点尴尬
Because I almost tried it, and it was, like, awkward.
我都不知道那人是不是董事会成员
I couldn't even tell you if that guy was a board member.
他穿着正装
I mean, he had a suit on,
他有小鸡鸡 他看着很熟悉
he had a penis, he looked familiar.
好吧 我们再想其他方法
Okay, we'll come up with another plan.
我不知道
I don't know.
我们已经投入了好多时间精力
We've already put, like, a ton of work into it.
面对现实吧 说服董事会
Let's face it, it's gonna be way too hard
让他们换回飞天小胖
to convince the board
可能比登天还能
to change Chunky Blast Offs back.
-等等 你要放弃了 -也不是
- Wait, you're giving up? - Not exactly.
等等 对的 就是
Wait, yes. Exactly.
先是你公♥司♥背叛了我 现在是你
First your company betrays me and now you!
这地方到底怎么了
What is it with this place?!
你们之后做的糖果应该叫
Maybe the next candy you make should be called
背叛酥糖 或者
"Betrayal Brittle," Or something
任何带背叛二字的名字
that has the word betrayal in it
因为你们都是背叛专家 背叛群体
'cause you're all experts at betrayal! Betrayal mix!
-你才是叛徒 -什么
- You're the betrayer! - What?!
比阿特丽 是谁背叛了谁
Beatrice, who's betraying who?
对不起 你们在说啥
Sorry, what's going on?
没错 她站在我这边
That's right. She's on my side.
我想吉恩应该走了
I think Gene needs to go.
不准他再进我办公室
And he's not allowed in my office anymore.
要我叫保安吗
So you want me to call security?
没必要 我这就走
That won't be necessary. I'm leaving.
比阿特丽斯 麻烦通知礼品店的我妈
Beatrice, please page my mom in the gift shop,
我在车边等她 还有我一点也没哭
tell her I'll be by the car and that I'm not crying at all!
我很抱歉斐迪南竟是这样一个人♥渣♥
I'm sorry Ferdinand turned out to be such a turd-inand.
但吉恩 我们为你感到骄傲
But, Gene, we're proud of you.
你努力过了
You gave it your best shot.
对吉恩 你比我们大家预想的走的要远
Yeah, Gene, you got closer than any of us thought you would.
好吧 我们让你一个人待会儿
Okay, we'll leave you alone
独享你的沙发屁屁时间
and let you have farty time on the couchies.
如果费迪坚持厕所谈判计划
If Ferdie had just stuck to the urinal plan,
我们本来可以成功的
it would've worked.
也许现在该有其他人介入了
Well, maybe someone else needs to step up now.
是你自己开启了这场疯狂的糖果之旅
You started this crazy candy ride,
跪着也要走完 你个小蠢货
now finish it, you son of a bitch!
我喜欢动员演说
I love motivational speeches.
现在我知道篮球运动员什么感觉了
Now I know what it must be like to play basketball.
你要这么做 你得冲进
Here's what you're gonna do: you're gonna go
理事会办公室 自己去说服他们
into the board room and convince them yourself.
但我进不去
But I can't get in there!
我没法进入管理人员的楼层
I'm not allowed on the executive floors.
但你可以去工厂参观
But you can still take the factory tour.
我♥干♥嘛要去 参观烂爆了
Why would I want to do that? It was terrible.
收发室不错啊
The mail room was nice.
不是 参观只是幌子
No, the tour is just our cover.
我们可以从参观团溜出来
We'll peel off from the group
把吉恩偷偷送进理事会会议
and sneak Gene into the board meeting.
真的吗 你们会帮我吗
Really? You'd do that for me?
如果那意味着可以看你冒失闯入
If it means watching you barge into a board
一场董事会会议 是的 我原意
of directors meeting half-cocked, then yes I will.
我觉得我们可以了 鲍鲍
I think we're good, Bobby.
终于可以行动了
I think we're finally good to go.
我们从第16号♥门进 然后抄近路过去
We'll enter by the 16th and then we'll cut across.
-你带滑雪面罩了吗 -没有 你带了
- Did you bring your ski mask? - No. Did you?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表