吉恩 吃早餐了 很好吃哦
Gene, breakfast. Yum!
抱歉来迟了
Sorry I took so long,
但我想你们会一致认为等待是值得的
but I think you'll agree it was worth the wait.
你干嘛穿这么隆重
Why are you wearing your fancy clothes?
你干嘛穿这么随便
Why aren't you wearing yours?
对我来说这就很隆重了
These are my fancy clothes.
吉恩精心打扮是为了学校的模拟法庭
Gene's all dressed up for the school-wide mock trial.
他会担任强壮能干的原告律师
He's the big, tough prosecutor.
啊 对对
Oh,right. Right.
我是一表人才 口若悬河的恶魔
I'm a sharp-dressed, silver-tongued devil.
他将对决露易丝
And he's going up against Louise,
精明的辩护律师
the savvy defense lawyer.
贝尔彻对决贝尔彻
It's Belcher against Belcher!
不管怎样我们都是赢家
We win either way!
两个孩子都被选上当律师
It is impressive that our kids
真是不可思议
got chosen to be the lawyers.
也很随机
It really is. Also, totally random.
没错 实际上就是抽签选的
Yep. Literally picked out of a hat.
我们不能忘记这当中最重要的角色
And we can't forget the most important role of all--
陪审员蒂娜
Tina the juror!
伟大的陪审员需要很强的责任心
With great jury comes great responsibility.
你很走运啊 蒂娜
You lucked out, T.
我也想坐在陪审员的位置上发呆
I wish I could sit on the jury and zone out
让他们去搞他们的白雪公主模拟审判
while we do a mock trial of Snow White.
你认为邪恶皇后
Whoa, do you think the Evil Queen
给了白雪公主有毒的苹果吗
gave Snow White a poison apple?
-是的 -这得她的同学陪审员来决定
- Yes! - ?That's for a jury of her peers to decide.?
但应该是真的
But probably.
真是幼稚死
It's just so babyish.
我们为什么不能做
I mean, why can't we do a mock trial
双尸命案之类的模拟审判呢
of a double homicide or something?
双尸命案 双倍精彩
Double homicide. Twice as nice!
好了 大家
Okay, everyone,
康克林法官就在门外 可以开始了
Judge Conklin is just outside, and he's ready to begin.
他已经退休 今天来帮我们主持法庭
He's retired, but today he's going to hear our case
指导我们走一遍审判流程
and guide us through the process.
被告
原告
我想当白雪公主
I want to be Snow White.
梦吧
Snow way.
齐克法警
Bailiff Zeke,
你引导大家开始吧
why don't you get us started?
注意 注意
Hear ye, hear ye!
尊敬的康克林法官即将入庭
The court of the Honorable Judge Conklin is now in session.
-全体起立 -尊敬的
- All rise. - Honorable?
1997年后就没人再这么称呼我了
I haven't been called that since 1997.
也许你们该称我为
Maybe you should call me
"有点"令人尊敬的康克林法官
the "Somewhat respectable" Judge Conklin.
他真幽默
He's funny!
有点湿有点邋遢的康克林法官
The somewhat wet and messy Judge Conklin.
我遇到一点事故 只是水 不是尿
I had a little accident. Just water, not pee.
天哪 这兄弟太实诚了
God, this guy's got no filter.
就座
Be seated!
漫长的一天啊
It's gonna be a long day.
好了 我们开庭
Okay, here we go.
我们先听听原告的陈述
We will first hear from the prosecution.
法官大人 陪审团的女士们先生们
Your Honor, ladies and gentleman of the jury,
以下就是事实的真♥相♥
here are the facts: the Evil Queen
邪恶皇后出于对我的当事人 美丽动人
was jealous of my client, the gorgeous,
但有点太白的白雪公主的嫉妒
but-a-little-sun-wouldn't- kill-her Snow White,
给了她一个毒苹果
and gave her a poison apple,
导致她长睡不起
sending her into a sleeping death.
用一句话总结就是 一点都不酷
To sum it up, not cool.
请尽你们的职责 做出有罪的判决
So do your thing and return a verdict of guilty.
好了 辩方观点 她无罪
Okay, counterpoint: she's not guilty.
谢谢
Thank you .
-露易丝 -什么事
- Louise? - ?Yes ma'am??
如果你不想参与
If you don't want to participate,
可以选择就司法系统写一篇
then you can just write a thousand-word essay
一千字的论文 明天交给我
on the legal system, due tomorrow.
我还能怎么辩啊
What am I supposed to do?
她名字里都有邪恶两个字好吗
I mean, her first name is "Evil."
-露易丝 -好吧
- Louise... - Fine.
你知道什么好吃的餐厅吗 鲍勃
You know any places that make good food, Bob?
知道 莫特 怎么了
Yeah, Mort, why?
我要帮我们母亲办生日宴
I'm hosting my mom's birthday party,
需要一名厨师
and I need a caterer.
我们 开心汉堡店如何
Oh, okay. So... us? Bob's Burgers?
天 不行
Oh, God no!
- 太伤人了莫特 -就是 啥意思
- Geez, Mort. - ?Yeah, what the hell??
如果我要办葬礼
If I was having a funeral,
我肯定会找你
I'd get my dead bodies from your place.
不不不不 别误会 不是你们的问题
No, no, no, no, don't get me wrong, it's not you.
是我母亲太挑剔
It's just that my mom's picky.
没有虾的食物她都不吃
If it doesn't have a shrimp on it, she won't eat it.
我也很喜欢你们的菜 抱歉打断你们了
I love your food, too-- sorry to interrupt--
但我在里面发现了我不喜欢的东西 这个
but I found something in it that I don't love... this.
-天哪 -我们再给你做一个行吗
- Oh, God! - Can we make you another one?
我觉得我应该吃不下了
Yeah, I'm not sure I could eat another burger.
我替你吃
I'll take it.
我们真的很抱歉
Look, we're really sorry about this.
我们给您免餐吧
Let us um... let us comp your meal.
不用 不用 真的吗
No, no. Are you sure?
是的 我们坚持
Yes. We insist.
既然这样 那谢了
Well, in that case, thank you.
祝生活愉快
Have a great day!
这头发是棕色的 奇怪
This is a brown hair. That's weird.
我在想这些年
Makes me wonder how much hair
我在你这里吃了多少头发
I've eaten here over the years.
也许得有一整颗胭脂鱼头了
Probably a whole mullet's worth.
胭脂鱼头 指一种发型
前面两侧短 脑后长
值了
?Worth it.?
你就是白马王子是吧
So, you're a charming prince, huh?
是的 我就是
Yes, I am.
哪门子白马王子会到处去亲女尸
And what kind of charmer goes around kissing dead girls?
我是想用我的真爱之吻唤醒她
I was trying to revive her with my true-love kiss.
别找茬
Get off my back!
在发现白雪公主前
How many corpses did you kiss
你已经亲过多少具死尸了 罗密欧
before you found your Snow White, Romeo?
-没有 -多少
- None. - ?How many?!?
-一个 -多少
- One. - ?How many?!?
-四个 -多少
- Four! - ?How many?!?
我不知道
I don't know!
你好好想想
Why don't you think?!
雅各布森老师 救我
Ms. Jacobson, help!
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
你问这问题有什么目的吗 律师
Are you going somewhere with this, Counselor?
并没有 我只是想
No, not really, I just wanted
气气证人 法官大人
to upset the witness, Your Honor.
-看来你做到了 -是的 我做到了
- Looks like you did it. - I did it, yeah.
如果没有其它问题
If there are no further questions,
那就该让陪审团商议结果了
it's time for the jury to deliberate.
好吧 我想申请无效审判
All right, then, I guess I ask for a mistrial.
我的当事人邪恶皇后
It's impossible for my client, the Evil Queen,
根本不可能得到公平的审判
to get a fair trial here because
因为人人都知道白雪公主的故事
everyone knows the story of Snow White.
还没人申请过无效审判呢
No one has ever asked for a mistrial.
所以你同意吗
So you'll grant me one?
不 我看陪审团大公至正 精明能干
No. The jury seems impartial and capable.
还神秘莫测 魅力动人
And mysterious, with a hint of glamour.
陪审团 你们对被告的意见是
Jury, how do you find the defendant?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表