*But then they built that fortress there and ruined it for me.*
-杀了他 -怎么样
- Kill him. - What now?
等 等等
Well, ho-hold on.
听着 怪猫
Look, Bakeneko,
这是我的发烧梦
You don't tell me where I can and can't go
不要你告诉我哪能去哪不能
in my own fever dream.
你到底为什么想去那
Why do you want to go there anyway?
如果你一定要知道 我想自己待着
Well if you must know, to be alone.
-真蠢 -你才蠢
- That's dumb. - You're dumb.
你的脸 好蠢
Your face is... Dumb.
我的脸才不蠢
My face is not dumb.
-打他 -不不不不不不
- Beat the bear. - Bup bup bup bup bup bup.
我真心不想跟你动手
I really don't want to fight you.
-那就让我们过去 -好吧 来吧
- Ah, then let us pass. - Okay, I'll fight you.
但我会让你的 因为我很壮
But I'll go easy on you because I'm so big and...
还不赖啊
Okay, not bad.
你 只要
All... You have...
让我们 过去
to do... is let... us pass!
我还 没有 使出全力
I'm not... trying... my hardest.
你要知道
Ha! Just so you know
好了 中场休息
Okay, taking a quick break.
你们已经过去了 好吧
Or you can just keep walking. That's fine.
感觉真的蛮惨的
Sheesh. It really looks messed up.
你确定不要直接换一个吗
You sure you don't just want to replace it?
我认识一个玩具男
I know a toy guy.
他是真的人 不是玩具
I mean, he's real. He's not a toy.
-不不不 -泰迪 -你们可以
- No, no, no, no, no, no, - Teddy, - you could probably get...
她超爱这玩具 我们可能都比不上它
She loves this thing, maybe more than us.
我们要尽量在她醒来前把它修好
Let's just try and fix it before she wakes up.
琳达 准备好用来替换的芥末瓶了吗
Linda, you got the mustard for the switch out?
-芥末瓶搞定 这里 -太满了
- Yes, mustard, check, right here. - This is full.
这和酷奇·科比都不一样重吧
Is this even the same weight as Kuchi Kopi?
让我看看
Let me see it.
现在一样重了
Now it is.
-谢谢 吉恩 -不客气
- Thanks, Gene. - You're welcome.
能放一下曲棍球赛吗 鲍鲍
How about putting on that hockey game, Bobby?
我们小声点看
If we keep it low?
你刚简直太屌♥了 露易丝
That was so badass, Louise.
你就那样 "我不能过吗
You were like, "Oh, I shall not pass?
我这不是过了吗"
Well, then why am I passing?"
听到了吗 现在正躲在沼泽
You hear that, everyone that may or may not
或没在沼泽里的各位们
be in the swamp right now?
你们不会想惹这姑娘的
You don't want to mess with this girl.
绝对不想
No sir!
你好 漂亮的沼泽怪
Hello, pretty swamp monster.
你没听到我刚说的
You didn't hear all that super cool trash talk
那些无伤大雅的废话 对吧
I said before, did you?
好吧 我猜你听到了
Okay, I guess you did!
阿克罗卡姆依 是你吗
Akkoro Kamui? Is that you?
是我 是我
Yeah. Yeah.
对就是我 你好
Yes, it's me. Hi.
你好
Hi.
听着 谁都不能
So, listen, none shall pass.
放屁 开个玩笑
Gas. Just kidding.
谁都不能过去 不行
But yeah, n-none shall pass. No.
我不能让你去堡垒 露易斯
I can't let you get to that fortress, Louise.
那地方不好 很不好
It's a bad, bad place.
-容我解释一下 -又来了
- Allow me to explain. - Here we go.
*堡垒就像 邪恶怪兽*
*That fortress is the worstest*
*它给我们 下了诅咒*
*And it's really kind of cursed us*
*遮天蔽日 窒息难受*
*You can see it has immersed us in this darkness*
得得
Yup. Yeah.
*与友共享 沼泽派对*
*I threw the best swamp parties*
*美酒鱿鱼 样样齐备*
*I'd serve wine and calamaris*
*我们喝喝喝喝*
*And we'd drink and drink and drink and drink and...*
好了知道了 我们知道了
Yup, got it, we got it.
等等 我还没完呢
Hold on, I'm not done.
*我们喝喝喝*
*And we drink and drink and drink and...*
大家一起来
Come on, everybody!
*喝喝喝喝*
*and drink and drink and drink and drink*
不觉得重复太多遍了吗
A little repetitive?
*喝一整天*
*And drink and drink all day!*
*堡垒一出 阴冷黑暗*
*But then the fortress made it dark and cold*
*我等岂能 坐视不管*
*and that is not OK*
就是这样
Yeah!
-酷奇 借一步说话 -好
- Um,Kuch? Quick side bar? - Sure.
怎么 怎么了
What's-- what's up?
大家好像都
Everyone's got, like,
特别不想让我去堡垒
A major problem with me going to this fortress.
什么 没有的事
What? No they don't.
我在想 会不会有什么我没搞懂的地方
Well, I'm just saying, maybe there's something about it
比如这可能是一个隐喻
that I'm not figuring out, or... like it's a metaphor.
我们可以先去堡垒
Well, maybe we get to the fortress
坐在有八个喷气孔的按♥摩♥浴缸里
and figure it out while we're sitting in the jacuzzi
慢慢想
with eight jet streams, hm?
行 好吧
Yeah, okay, fine.
你们在说什么悄悄话
What are we whispering about?
阿克罗卡姆依
Oh, hey Akkoro Kamui,
过来点 我和你说点事
Come here, I want to tell you something.
好的
Okay.
再近点
Closer.
好的
Okay.
我的脸
My face!
什么鬼 露易斯 你去哪了
What-- Louise? Where'd you go?
你要干嘛
Whatcha doin'?
什么 什么
Wha? Wha?
再会 阿克罗小臭妞
So long, Akkoro p.U.-Y!
-击掌 -傻孩子
- High five. - Ah, nuts.
有点像马尾辫诶
Hey, kind of like a ponytail.
好了 完成
Okay... Done.
你给他弄了对 胸
You gave him boobs.
胸 那是手臂
Boobs? Those are his arms.
这枪还是和塑料水管更合拍
Look, this thing works much better on PVC pipe.
露易斯会喜欢两截
Any chance Louise would want two pieces
焊一起的塑料管吗
of pvc pipe welded together?
没关系 泰迪
Look, it's all right, Teddy.
你尽力了
Y-you tried.
我建议我们采用
Well, may I suggest going back to the plan
最开始的计划
where you just replace it?
他的店就在山顶街那边
The toy guy's over on Hillcrest.
鲍勃 那就在二十四小时药店旁
Bob, that is right by the all-night pharmacy.
某个病殃殃的小机灵鬼
And we need more medicine,
把药打翻了
since some tricky little sicky
我们刚好要再买♥♥点药
knocked it out of my hand.
玩具店不应该关门了吗
Won't this toy store be closed?
紧急情况他会开门的
He'll open up for an emergency.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
当你半夜醒来
You know when you wake up in the middle of the night,
童年回忆涌现
and all you want is to look over
你难道不会
and see your little Mumaluma doll
想看看当年的姆妈鲁玛小人偶吗
that you suddenly remember from your childhood?
-不会 -你四处打听卖♥♥家
- N-- uh, no. - And you call around looking,
只想再次轻拉细绳
'cause you just want to pull the little string
听那人偶喊出 姆妈鲁玛 姆妈鲁玛
and hear that little guy say, "Mumaluma, mumaluma."
没人有同感吗
No? Nobody?
-没有 -姆妈鲁玛
- No. - "Mumaluma."
-完全没有 -姆妈鲁玛
- No. "Mumaluma."
-没人知道姆妈鲁玛吗 -抱歉
- No one knows "Mumaluma." - Sorry.
-别喊了 -姆妈鲁玛
- Stop saying that! - Mumaluma!
-没人知道吗 -没印象
- No? Nothing? - Not ringing a bell.
没有 抱歉
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表