-老天爷 -我的脸
- Oh, my God! - Oh, my face!
感觉不太妙
This doesn't feel so good.
露易斯
Louise?
那东西应该不会让人留疤吧
This isn't gonna scar anyone for life, right?
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
我吐了
I'm doing it!
天 我吐了
Oh, God, I'm throwing up!
好吧
Okay,
这一切可能是个错误
this might've been a mistake.
演出取消
Shutting this down.
我以为这计划很棒的
It seemed like a good idea.
抱歉蒂娜 你为此付出了这么多 而我
Tina, I'm so sorry. You put in all this work, and now I...
露易斯 我们要继续完成表演
Louise, we got to keep doing the show.
你说什么
Excuse me?
这部音乐剧缺了点什么
The musical was missing something.
现在我知道那是什么了
And now I know what it is.
说来你可能不信 这其实是更好的结局
Believe it or not, this actually makes it work better.
福旺德老师马上就会从那扇门进来
Look, Mr. Frond is coming through that door
宣布取消这次演出
at any second to shut us down,
我以为这就是我想要的
which is what I thought I wanted.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
对不起 我们演不成第二幕了
I'm sorry, we're not gonna be able to do the second act.
-露易斯 -他来了
- Louise? - There he is.
你得拦住他 我上台了
You need to stop him. I'm going out there.
吉恩 我们要演下个乐章
Gene, we're gonna do the next number.
真的吗
We are?
把幕布拉上 露易斯
All right, close that curtain, Louise.
你麻烦惹大了
You are in big trouble.
得 没问题 完全理解
Yup, right, yes, totally understand.
但听我说
But just hear me out.
我不知道外面那只疯狂的火鸡有啥计划
I don't know what that crazy turkey's doing out there,
但她是拯救这次演出的唯一希望了
but if there's any chance to save the show, she's it.
我
I...
*我曾满心期待*
*I used to spend my time*
*拥有丰满身材*
*wishing for a plump behind*
*但曾几何时的完美身姿*
*But now those birds with perfect bodies*
*如今是滚烫的无头僵尸*
*are decapitated hotties*
*过去的我一心想融入团体*
*I wished I was someone else*
*但真正需要勇气[肠子]的是做自己*
*But it takes guts to be yourself*
*如今我有了勇气*
*Now I've got the guts*
*我收获了华丽*
*I've got the glory*
*我爱骨瘦如柴的自己*
*I like my scrawny stuff*
*我要来讲述我的传奇*
*And I'm here to tell my story*
*我有了勇气*
*I've got the guts*
*你有做自己的勇气吗*
*Do you have the guts to be yourself?*
你有
You've got the guts!
还有你
And you!
还有你
And you.
我有勇气[肠子]
I got the guts!
那是我们家的蒂娜
That's our Tina!
你有勇气 还有你
You've got the guts, and you!
还有你 你
And you and you!
你 你 你 还有你
And you and you and you!
蒂娜你个小婊砸
Tina, you son of a bitch.
参与了这出剧我好骄傲
I'm so proud to be part of this.
天呐
Oh, God.
她太古怪了
She's so quirky.
我也很古怪 对吧
I'm quirky, too, right?
-想得美 -什么
- You wish. - What?!
*做自己我很幸福*
*I'm happy to be who I am*
*现在我要去见一只即将变成火腿的猪*
*Now I'm gonna see about a pig before he becomes a ham!
嗨 古怪火鸡
Hey, quirky turkey.
我到处找你呢
I've been looking for you everywhere.
闭上你的猪嘴 吻我
Shut your snout and kiss me.
我的天
Oh, oh, boy.
好了 我看现在可以结束了
Okay, maybe now we shut it down.
你觉得他们会让我们打扫这地方吗
Do you think they'll make us clean this up?
会
Yeah, I think they will.
我们的半天假期泡汤了是不是
We're not gonna get that half day, are we?
是的
Nope.
-值了 -太值了
- Worth it. - Totally worth it.
*我们去赴宴 我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner, we're going to dinner*
*看看我们这些身材丰满惹人爱的火鸡*
*Look at all these plump and popular turkeys*
*我们是*
*We're gonna make*
*合格的感恩节宴会宾客*
*great Thanksgiving dinner guests*
*没错 因为我们是符合传统观念的*
*Yeah, because we're conventionally*
*诱人火鸡*
*Attractive turkeys*
*不像那只古怪火鸡*
*Not like that quirky turkey over there*
嗨
Hi
*恶心 别跟我们说话*
*Ew, don't talk to us*
*对 走开 我们可是*
*Yeah, go away, we've been invited*
*特别宴会的特别嘉宾*
*to special dinners as special guests*
*我们去赴宴 我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner, we're going to dinner*
*幸好我们没有*
*We're so glad that we're not not*
*不被邀请*
*going to dinner*
*就像那只古怪火鸡 恶心*
*Like that quirky turkey, ew*
*为何我和其它火鸡不同*
*Why can't I be like the other turkeys?*
*为何大家都其乐融融*
*They're all out having fun*
*难道只因我瘦弱四眼*
*Is it 'cause I'm scrawny and have glasses*
*屁♥股♥没看点*
*and rather smallish buns?*
*他出现了 我的心上人*
*There he is, my crush*
*最帅的猪*
*The most handsome pig*
*多让人兴奋*
*What a rush*
*天 我好爱那只猪*
*Man, oh, man, I dig that pig*
*我以宾客之名赴宴*
I thought I was a guest, but they just want me*
*怎料鸡胸才是重点*
*for my breast*
*真♥相♥令我哗然*
*Much to my surprise*
*鸡腿成为焦点*
*They're all staring at my thighs*
*个个垂涎欲滴*
*They all look starving*
*刀叉准备就绪*
*and ready for the carving*
*干嘛不去吃猪*
Why don't they eat a pig instead?*
*天呐 我终将离去的头颅*
*Oh, God, they're chopping off my head*
*我曾满心期待*
*I used to spend my time*
*拥有丰满身材*
*wishing for a plump behind*
*但曾几何时的完美身姿*
*But now those birds with perfect bodies*
*如今是滚烫的无头僵尸*
*are decapitated hotties*
*过去的我一心想融入团体*
*I wished I was someone else
*但真正需要勇气的是做自己*
*But it takes guts to be yourself*
*如今我有了勇气*
*Now I've got the guts, I've got the glory*
*我爱骨瘦如柴的自己*
*I like my scrawny...*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表