《开心汉堡店》第七季第七集
圣诞节一周前
天哪 天哪
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
你又在看孩子们的圣诞礼物清单了
You looking at the kids' Christmas lists again?
活页夹 琳
Binders, Lin.
他们今年把礼物清单做成活页夹里了
They put them in binders this year.
我想我们有必要给他们解释下穷是啥意思
I-I think we need to explain to them what "Poor" Means.
你给自己太大压力了
You're putting too much pressure on yourself.
也给了我很大压力
On both of us.
我们太穷了 琳 又到圣诞节了
We're so poor, Lin! And it's Christmas!
年复一年
Again! It keeps coming!
-永不停止 -好啦 好啦
- It never stops! - OKay okay.
冷静
CAlm down.
这个节日有时
It's just, sometimes this holiday
让我感觉自己是个失败者
makes me feel like I'm a failure.
你就以那副模样接待圣诞老人吗
Hey, hey, hey. You kiss Santa with that mouth?
我们尽力而为 不会有问题的
Come on. Look, we'll do all we can, and it'll be fine.
再说了 你知道最棒的礼物是什么吗
Besides, you know what the greatest gift of all is?
家人
Family.
你敢一本正经地把这话说给孩子们听吗
You say that to the kids with a straight face.
不敢 我就试试
Yeah, I know. I was just trying it out.
"表现好的人才能过圣诞节"这个如何
What about "Christmas is for closers?"
得再润色下
Needs a little work.
我们会想出办法的
Well, we'll figure it out.
孩子们也会没事的
And the kids will be okay.
他们知道礼物不是圣诞节的全部
They know it's not all about Christmas presents.
他们明白
They know.
圣诞礼物倒计时
Christmas presents countdown,
还有六天 十个小时 35分钟
Six days, ten hours, 35 minutes.
天哪
Oh, my God.
我撑不到那天了
I'm not gonna make it!
吉恩 坚强些 做个坚强的孩子
Gene, be strong. Be my big strong boy.
大家伙儿 看我在商店找到了啥特♥价♥品
You guys, look what I found on sale at the store?
发光的圣诞项链
These light-up Christmas necklaces!
五个只要一块九毛九
They were only a buck 99 for five.
你们能相信居然如此便宜吗
Can you believe that unbelievable bargain?
我想相信
I mean, I want to.
我觉得这是个暗示 告诉我们
Well, I think it's a sign that this is the year.
今年我们应该去唱圣诞颂歌♥
The year of Belcher family Christmas caroling!
我天
Oh, no.
圣诞颂歌♥
Caroling?
老妈 我们讨论过了
Mom, we've had this talk.
我们可不是那种人
We're just not those kind of people.
他们会把衣服拿去干洗
I mean, those people get their clothes dry-cleaned,
用牙线
they floss...
俗称白鬼子
You know, honkies.
那算上我这个白鬼子
Well, count this honky
我加入
In.
要的就是这种精神
That's the spirit!
来嘛 大家伙儿
Come on, guys!
我们去市郊
We'll go out to the suburbs,
找一条灯火通明的街道
to a nice street with pretty lights,
那儿的人会端给我们热可可
where people will give us hot cocoa,
和加了正宗肉桂的苹果汁
and cider with real cinnamon in it.
等等 热可可
Wait. Hot cocoa?
生命摩卡
La Vida Mocha?
我叫那玩意淘气泥巴
I call it naughty mud.
我就叫它热可可
I just call it hot cocoa.
我都不知道要给热可可取酷名字
I didn't know we had cool names for it.
别人会想加入我们
And people will want to join us,
我们的队伍会越来越大
and our group will get bigger and bigger
直到我们拉起手来能遍布全美
until it's hands across America,
唱着圣诞颂歌♥ 拯救人类
singing carols and saving mankind.
是得白化病的北极熊宝宝"亲亲"
Oh! Amity the albino polar bear cub!
它又上新闻了
He's on the news again!
快把声音给我开大点
Turn it up, damn it!
圣诞奇迹熊
患白化病的北极熊宝宝亲亲
Amity, the albino polar bear cub
几天前刚于沼泽港动物园出生
born at the Bog Harbor Zoo only a few days ago,
大家都称它为圣诞奇迹熊
is being called a Christmas bear-icle.
亲亲让所有没得白化病的北极熊宝宝
Amity makes non-albino polar bear cubs
看起来像天大的笑话
look like a sick joke!
太可爱了 让我恶心
He's so cute it disgusts me!
圣诞奇迹熊 我刚懂这个梗
Oh! "Christmas bear-icle"! I just got it.
鲍勃 该去唱圣诞颂歌♥了
Come on, Bob, time to go caroling.
泰迪 看起来不错嘛
Teddy, lookin' good.
没错 一年里只有四个月能穿这件毛衣
Yup. It's a shame I can only wear this sweater
真是遗憾
four months out of the year.
开心汉堡店
Bob's Burgers.
鲍勃 我是你最喜欢的房♥东费舍奥德
Bob. It's your favorite landlord, Calvin Fischoeder.
你好 费舍奥德先生
Oh hi, Mr. Fischoeder.
鲍勃 我需要你送些食物到我家
Bob, I need you to deliver some food to my house.
我在举办一个小派对 没什么奇怪的
I'm having a little party, nothing weird,
随便送点啥过来都行
so just bring whatever.
费舍奥德先生
Mr. Fischoeder, actually,
我正准备和家人去唱圣诞颂歌♥ 所以
I'm about to go caroling with my family, so...
什么 为什么 无所谓
What? Why? Never mind.
鲍勃 我不想用房♥东的身份来压你
Bob, I don't want to play the landlord card here,
但是 我就要用
but actually, I do.
好吧 你需要多少食物
Oh, okay. How much food do you need?
我不知道 给我送个
Oh, I don't know. Just... just bring...
五六种食物就行 通话结束
five or six foods. Over and out.
费舍奥德先生想让我
So, Mr. Fischoeder wants me
给他家送些食物过去
to bring food over to his house.
他在办派对
He's having a party.
他说没什么奇怪的 反而让我觉得不安
Nothing weird, he said, which is troubling.
绝对是个活人献祭派对
It's definitely a human sacrifice party.
或是肉♥欲♥成人派对
Or a sensual grown-up party.
老爸 带上面具和鞭子 啪
Dad, you need a Venetian mask and a thong, stat!
-别说了 -鲍勃
- Stop it. - AW, Bob.
那圣诞颂歌♥怎么办
What about caroling?
我们先去送几个汉堡
Well, we'll just drop off some burgers,
然后再去唱颂歌♥
and then we'll go afterwards.
你会被献祭的
You're getting sacrificed.
鲍勃很适合用来献祭
Bob would be great at getting sacrificed.
他那身材就是用来干这的
He's got the body for it.
好了 我马上就回来
Okay, I'll be right back.
自那之后 他们再也没见过他
And they never saw him again.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the password?
我是鲍勃
Uh, it's Bob.
来送食物的
I'm just here to drop off some food.
-密♥码♥不对 -费力克斯 让我进去
- That's not it. - Felix, let me in.
好吧 但如果有人问起
Okay, fine, but if anyone asks,
就说你知道密♥码♥
you totally knew the password was
是"尿尿 便便 一二三四"
"Pee-pee, poo-poo, one, two, three, four."
他们都在下面的地牢里
They're all down in the dungeon.
就是我们所说的地下室
It's what we call the basement.
天哪
Oh, boy.
天哪 千万别是些可怕的东西
Oh, God. Please don't be something horrible.
天 他们要在我身上铺满糖然后吃了我
Oh, they're gonna cover me with candy and eat me.
鲍勃
Bob!
欢迎来到年度姜饼绅士
Welcome to the Gingerbread Gentlemen's
姜饼房♥竞赛
Annual Gingerbread House Competition.
各位 请见过今年的嘉宾选手 鲍勃
Everyone, meet this year's guest competitor, Bob.
你好
Hello.
什么 情况
I... don't understand.
我只是来送食物的
I'm just here to drop off the food.
鲍勃
Oh, Bob.
你老爱令人费解地装成平民去给别人送餐
You're always doing that confused food delivery man business.
我懂 的确很好玩
And I get why... it's hysterical.
好了 跟我来
Now, come with me, and let's, uh,
去拿你的礼服 来 来
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表