Why don't you guys go wait in the living room?
我在这坐一下
I'm just gonna sit and,
呻♥吟♥两声
groan for a second.
女士们 先生们
Hear ye, hear ye.
小点声 小点声
Shh. Too loud, too loud.
我们贝尔彻家一年一度的猎蛋游戏
Ye olde annual Belcher egg hunt...
啥 我听不见
What? I can't hear you!
我听不清楚
I can't hear you now!
好了 好了 露易丝
Okay, okay, Louise.
我们贝尔彻家一年一度的猎蛋游戏即将开始
Ye olde annual Belcher egg hunt is about to begin.
找到蛋后记得喊出它主人的名字
Remember to call out whose egg it is when you find one,
因为其中有个蛋会最后一个被找到
because one of those eggs will be the last.
很有可能是我的
And it will probably be mine.
现在 开始
And... a-go.
做好输的准备吧 牛皮大王
Get ready to lose, big talker.
你才会输呢
You're the one that's gonna lose, Bob.
我藏得可好了
I hid my eggs great.
其实我也不太确定
Actually, I don't know if I did.
你还记得你把蛋藏哪了吗
Hey, do you remember where any of your eggs are?
不记得了 地图呢
Not really. Where's the map?
对对 地图
oh, right, right, right, map, the map.
靠地图没戏了
Map is a no-go.
是我写的"琳达是臭屁"吗
Did I write "Linda is a fart" On it?
是的
Yeah. You did.
-好好笑 -一般般
- That's hilarious. - It's okay.
别担心 他们会找到蛋的
Don't worry, I'm sure they'll find the eggs.
我再去吃点阿司匹林
I-I'm just gonna go take some more aspirin.
最多可以吃多少片 20吗
How many can I take? Like, 20?
应该是吧
Yeah, that sounds right.
我还是吃10片好了
Oh, you know what? I'll take ten.
这是老妈的
It's Mom's.
在马桶塞里 抱歉了老妈
In the plunger. Sorry, Mom.
没有 挺好玩的
No, it's fun, it's fun.
复活节的乐趣
Easter's fun.
-过来 吉恩 -咋了
- Come here, Gene. - Yeah?
别再找我的蛋了 去找你老爸的
Don't find another egg unless it's got a "D" On it.
找到了一个 是爸爸的
Found one. It's Dad's.
蒂娜 你能放回去吗
Tina, what if you just put it back?
那就是作弊了
Dad, that's cheating.
-我给你五百块 -我听到咯
- I'll give you $500. - I heard that!
老妈的
It's Mom's.
我去年好像就藏过这里了
I feel like that was a hiding place of mine last year.
真奇怪 就好像你故意记住
That's weird. It's almost like you remembered it
然后学我放这里似的 因为这地方太好了
and then copied it because it was so good.
你不是该去做火腿了吗
Don't you need to go start the ham?
看起来像颗巨大的粉色软糖
You look like a giant pink jellybean.
赶紧给我刷好油
Just glaze me and get it over with.
-对不起了 老妈 -真是的
- Sorry, Mom. - Damn it!
我们找到了62个蛋
We have 62 eggs.
而现在才6点45
And it's only 6:45 p.M.
才刚傍晚
Yeah. In the early evening.
没错 我们早上7点开始的
Yeah. And we started at 7:00 a.M.
我记得 好久好久以前
I remember that. It was so long ago.
我那时还很年轻
I was young.
我的脚好痛
My feet hurt.
可以给我们一些提示吗
May I suggest that we could have some hints?
不可以 提示了就没意思了
No! Hints make it less fun.
相信我们 这个本来就没啥意思
Trust us, they don't.
他们真喜欢这个游戏
They're loving it.
不过我饿了
I am getting hungry, though.
火腿好了吗
Is the ham ready?
我去看看
Oh, let me check.
我没开烤箱
I never turned the oven on.
我可能那时候还有点醉
I-I think I might have still been drunk earlier.
现在也有点醉
And now.
我们应该点披萨吗
Should we order pizza?
你们找到最后一个蛋了没有
Did you guys find the last egg yet?
没
No!
露易丝 你把面粉弄得到处都是
Louise, you're getting flour everywhere.
在这里 我找到了
This is it! I did it!
第70个
Number 70.
-这是谁的 -是我的吗
- Whose is it? - Is it mine?
写着"D"[爸爸]
It is a "D."
-不 -太好了
- No! - Yes!
我赢了
I am the king!
我是彩蛋之王
The king of eggs!
好了 现在给你们糖
All right, here are your candy baskets.
耶
Yeah!
大家找得非常好
Great hunt, everybody.
吃几颗糖
After you have a little candy,
然后好好睡一觉 准备迎接牛肉狂欢节
Make sure you get a good night's sleep for a Beef Boom.
该戴上糖果口套了
Time to strap on the old feed basket.
我尝都不会尝
I'm not even tasting it, mm.
谁再告诉我下
Remind me again,
复活节篮子里的草是能吃的吗
Is it okay to eat the Easter basket grass?
第二天
什么味道
What's that smell?
像是吉恩的屁味儿
Smells like a Gene special.
过奖了 但不是我
I'm flattered, but it wasn't me.
通常会是这几样
Let's round up the usual suspects:
蒂娜的口气 蒂娜的痘痘 蒂娜的鞋
Tina's breath, Tina's pits, Tina's shoes.
都是不错的猜测
All good ideas.
不 我知道是什么味道
No, I, I know that smell.
我也知道
Me, too.
我去 是鸡蛋
Oh, my God! It's an egg!
臭鸡蛋
A rotten egg!
不
Oh, no.
我们漏了一个吗
Did we not find one of the eggs?
谁最后找到臭鸡蛋谁就是臭鸡蛋
Last one to find the rotten egg is a rotten egg.
不可能是蛋啊
That smell can't be an egg.
你们在餐厅里涂了72个蛋
You kids dyed 72 in the restaurant,
然后吉恩吃了两个
And then Gene ate two.
我们藏了70个 然后找到70个
We hid 70, we found 70.
错了老爸 我只吃了一个
Wrong, father, I ate one.
什么 我不是让你再吃一个吗
What? I told you to eat another one
那样才能平分
So that we'd have an even number.
你还说 没问题 亲爱的
You said, "You got it, toots."
我的意思是 交给你了 亲爱的
Yeah, I meant it like, "You've got it, toots,"
已经给你了 这样
Like you've got that certain something.
也就是说还有一个蛋没找到
So there's still one egg we haven't found.
而且有可能是我的
And it could be mine.
比赛还没结束
The competition isn't over!
我还是可能赢
I could still win!
很有意思 对吧
Isn't that fun, everybody?
也不是没有意思
It's not not fun.
也有可能是我的
Also, chances are, it's mine.
-但多半是我的 -我的
- But it's probably mine. - Mine.
这个味道比吉恩
This smell is worse than
藏了一年当宠物的火鸡三明治
when Gene kept a turkey sandwich
还要糟糕
as a secret pet for a year.
斯蒂夫·火鸡科尔 我最好的朋友
Steve Turkel. He was my best friend.
好像越来越难闻了 是吧
Is it getting worse? It is, right?
我们得马上找到它
W-we need to find it, like right now.
不行 牛肉狂欢饥节要开始了
We can't. We got to open for Beef Boom.
对哦
Oh, yeah, you're right.
那我们等结束以后
We'll just have to look for it
再找这颗蛋
at the end of the day.
好的 我们
Great, because we love
超喜欢找蛋的 对不对 各位
looking for eggs. Right, guys?
很喜欢很喜欢
We love, love, love it.
漏了一个蛋
Missing egg, huh?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表