常上电视
有人吗
Hello? Anybody there?
尼克不会等我们
Nick's not gonna wait.
可如果我们过去 会被保安发现
But if we go, the security guard will see us.
我们就进不去了
We won't get in.
关门了哦
Closing the door.
门要慢慢合上了哦
Closing it slowly.
不 我们有摇滚的权利 第一部
No. Let my people rock. Part one.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
老爸 搭把手
Dad, help.
什么鬼
What the hell?
往员工停车场滚去了
It's heading for the employee parking lot.
难怪大家都讨厌你 冥王星
This is why everyone hates you, Pluto!
-走走走走走 -别关门
- Go, go, go, go, go! - Hold the door!
-我们来了 -你们好
- We're here! - Oh. Hey.
吉恩 太棒了
Gene, that was amazing!
你滚动岩石 拯救了摇滚乐
You rolled a rock to save rock and roll.
作为庆祝 你们可以给我20块了
And now, to celebrate, you can give me $20.
哦对 给
Oh, right. Here.
我门得快点吉恩 赶紧回座位
We got to hurry, Gene. Let's get to our seats.
谢了尼克 酷尼克
Thanks, Nick. Cool Nick.
我会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
听着好像正好演到高♥潮♥前那部分
It sounds like they're at the part right before the climax.
你还好吗
You okay?
应该还行吧
I think so?
你可以的吉恩 你不会失望的 但愿
Gene, you can do this, and it'll be worth it, I hope.
-蜈松乐队 -蜈松乐队
- Zentipede? - Zentipede!
等等
Wait.
麻烦借张纸巾 谢谢
Can I borrow a napkin? Thanks.
我可以帮你做一对耳塞
I can make you ear plugs with this.
很恶心 但谢了
Gross. And thank you.
我们要做的就是让这娃娃看上去
What we got to do is make this doll look like a doll
不像是要被停产的娃娃
that isn't getting discontinued,
所以我们得把她偷偷拿到我的美容站
so we got to sneak her to my salon station.
可服务员说
But the waiter said
餐厅娃娃不能带出餐厅
dinner dolls weren't allowed outside the restaurant.
对啊 而且他阴魂不散的
Yeah, and he's been hovering.
别担心 我来搞定他
Don't worry. I'll deal with him.
服务员
Oh, waiter?
您需要什么 都吃到这时候了
Well, what can I do for you at this late stage in your meal
一般客人是不会再麻烦服务员的
when most people are done asking things from the waiter?
你能帮我把这打包吗
Can you pretty please box this up for us?
那是娃娃的食物 不能带出餐厅的
That's the doll's food. That stays in the restaurant.
但你能不能假装打包一下
But could you pretend to box it up
然后拿出来对她说 这是您打包的食物
and bring it out and say, "Here's your boxes"?
好吧 女士 我去打包
Yes, ma'am, I can do that.
可以了 快去
All right. Go! Go!
从前面的架子上拿一个萨布丽娜娃娃
Get a Sabrina doll from the shelves up front.
好
Okay.
然后去配饰区那一套萨布丽娜衣服
Then go to accessories and get a Sabrina dress,
一条萨布丽娜头饰和一双萨布丽娜女鞋
a Sabrina headband and Sabrina shoes.
-知道了 -拿完马上去我的美容站
- Got it. - Meet me at my station ASAP.
别让人起疑
And don't act suspicious.
假装自己是个少女
Pretend you're a little girl.
我尽量
Pshh. I'll try.
太精彩了 蜈松乐队
Yeah! This is amazing! Zentipede!
真不敢相信这是她
Hard to believe that's her.
你手艺不错 美女
You're good, lady.
谢谢 下次我可以帮你做
Thanks. Let me do your mop sometime.
别这样别这样 等等
Hey, easy. Easy. Wait.
如果他们决定停产萨布丽娜怎么办
What if they discontinue Sabrina?
那我们放在餐厅的那个娃娃就会被处理掉
The one we stuck with the dinner dolls will get shredded.
他们绝不会停产萨布丽娜
Oh, they're never gonna discontinue Sabrina.
这个店全靠萨布丽娜
Sabrina pays the bills in this place.
怎么样
So what do you think?
要把眨眼小美女放回货架吗
Should we put Little Miss Winky back on the shelf?
我们也可以买♥♥下她
Or we could buy her.
把这个小间谍从寒冷的俄♥罗♥斯♥拯救回来
Bring this little spy in from the cold?
有格雷琴的折扣 应该不会太贵
With Gretchen's discount, it shouldn't be too bad.
还是算了
I don't think so.
你看蒂娜 她问题已经够多了
Look at Tina. I mean, she has enough problems.
还是把弗朗辛留这吧 我们救了一个
Let's just leave Francine here and know that
处于水生火热的小女孩 知道这个就好
we helped a girl out of a tough spot.
听我说 我会没事的
Hey, you know what? I'll be fine.
我 我完全可以和这娃娃共处一室
I'm, like, so comfortable with this doll.
-我的问题已经克服了 -真的吗
- My phobia is gone. - Really?
是的 你看我多正常
Yeah. See how normal I'm acting?
好耶
All right!
-谢谢你小蒂 -不客气
- Thanks, T. - No sweat.
激光表演精彩依旧 有没有
So, the laser show, it holds up, right?
虽然你以前从没看过
I mean, you've never seen it before,
但你能感觉到对吗
but could you sense it holding up?
-我非常喜欢 -你说什么
- I loved it. - What?
对不起 说大声点 我现在听力不太好
Sorry. Talk louder. My hearing's kind of shot.
我说我非常喜欢 老爸
I said I loved it, Dad!
我也爱你 吉恩
I love you, too, Gene.
*翻滚石头 摇滚依旧*
*Roll a rock to rock and roll-a*
*摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣*
*Roll a rock to rock your soul*
*翻滚石头 摇滚依旧*
*A rock to rock and roll-a*
*摇滚灵魂 机器难有*
*Robots don't get rock and roll-a*
*摇滚依旧 灵魂击扣*
*Roll a rock to rock and soul
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表