to Shutdown Town except for you.
可我们都这么辛苦地排练了啊
But we've all worked so hard.
-有吗 -我也很辛苦地
- Have we? - And I've worked hard
去弄了一大堆鸡杂和鸡胗
getting a whole bunch of giblets and gizzards.
让人把那种东西卖♥♥给一个九岁的娃可不容易
People don't want to sell that stuff to a nine-year-old.
等你明天上午11点就换回睡衣
Look, it'll all be worth it tomorrow
靠在沙发上
when you're sitting on the couch,
发现自己还有整整四天的假期时
back in your PJs 11:00 A.M.,
你会觉得这一切都是值得的
staring down a four-day weekend.
你觉得呢
So, what do you say?
准备好演砸这只火鸡了吗
You ready to tank this turkey?
也许吧
I guess.
好吧 如果其他人都想这样做的话
Yeah. If everyone else wants to do it.
好了 就这么定了
All right, so it's settled.
演出一定要出状况
The show must go off!
各位明天见
See everyone tomorrow.
演出当天
来这边办点事儿
Just doin' something over here.
琳 你在做什么
Lin. What are you doing?
什么 没做什么
What? Oh, um, nothing.
你是把土豆外公装进包里
Are you putting Grandpa Potato
要带去学校吗
in your bag to bring to school?
什么 没有
What? No!
那样做太可笑了
That would be ridiculous.
那就是个土豆
It's a potato.
我是成年女性了好吗
I'm a grown woman. Hello!
他在里面都不能呼吸
He can't even breathe in there.
好吧 你逮到我了
Okay, fine. You got me.
我只是想让他看看孩子们的演出
I-I just wanted him to see the kids' show.
琳 别带那个土豆
Lin, don't bring the potato.
拜托了 我求你
Please. I'm-I'm begging you.
-我需要知道你还正常 -好吧
- I need to know you're okay. - All right.
就让他待这儿 再别想
He'll just stay here and he'll never see
看孩子们的演出了 这样很好
the kids perform. It's fine.
注意啦
Look alive!
天才来吃早饭啦
Talent's arriving for breakfast.
-早 土豆外公 -早 土豆外公
- Morning, Grandpa Potato. - Morning, Grandpa Potato.
他们来了 看看我的小童星们
There they are! Look at my little stars.
我生了个剧团
I gave birth to a theater company.
-太棒了 -我要薄煎饼
- I love it. - Pancakes, please.
等等 还是华夫饼吧 不对
Wait, make that waffles. Scratch that.
把煎饼料放华夫饼烤模里
Make it pancake mix in a waffle maker.
那就是华夫饼 吉恩
That's what waffles are, Gene.
华夫饼 就是煎饼放在...
They're... that's pancakes in a...
我不想听废话
I don't want a conversation.
我就要华夫饼形状的煎饼
I want pancakes in the shape of waffles.
-好吧 -今天可是重要的日子
- Okay, fine. - Big day.
我迫不及待想看你们排的感恩节戏剧了
I can't wait to see your Thanksgiving play.
这剧会让人把手掌给拍红的 老妈
Oh, it's gonna be a real showstopper, Mom.
一定是的
I bet it is.
你激动吗 蒂娜
Are you excited, Tina?
是的 相当激动
Yeah, totally.
-绝对相当激动 -她当然激动了
- For sure, totally. - Of course she is!
看看她 她简直不能自已了
Look at her, she can barely contain herself.
我们真的很为你们骄傲
We're really proud of you kids.
别耍嘴皮子老爸
Pancakes and/or waffles speak louder
薄煎饼和华夫饼更有说服力
than words, Father!
朋友们 家长们 大家好
Hello, friends and families.
在我们开始前 我想介绍一下
Before we begin, I'd like to introduce a man
让这一切成为可能的人
who made all of this possible.
掌声有请我们的监制 福旺德老师
Give it up for our executive producer, Mr. Frond!
每隔一段时间
Every once in a while...
讲得真好 福旺德老师
Great speech, Mr. Frond.
-谢谢 -好吧
- Thank you. - Okay.
废话不多说 请各位就位 敬请欣赏
And without further ado, sit back and enjoy
《古怪的火鸡》
"The Quirky Turkey!"
好了 大家各就各位
All right, places, people.
-你怎么样 美女 -不太好
- How you doing, girl? - Um, not great.
我感觉我的灵魂拉肚子了
I feel like my soul has diarrhea.
把这点利用起来
Use it.
-什么 -把这点利用起来
- What? - Use it!
开始吧 伙计们
Let's go, folks!
好戏开始 来吧 吉恩
It's showtime. Hit it, Gene.
半天假期 我们来了
Half day, here we come.
*我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner*
*我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner*
看看我们这些身材丰满惹人爱的火鸡
Look at all of us plump and popular turkeys.
我们是合格的感恩节宴会宾客
We're gonna make great Thanksgiving dinner guests.
没错 因为我们是符合传统观念的
Yeah, because we're conventionally
诱人火鸡
attractive turkeys.
不像那只古怪火
Not like that quirky turkey over there.
嗨
Hi.
-别和我们说话 -没错 走开
- Don't talk to us! - Yeah, go away.
我们可是特别宴会的特别嘉宾
We've been invited to special dinners as special guests.
你们觉得人类
Why do you think humans
今年为什么想和火鸡一起用餐呢
want to eat with turkeys this year?
我不想想太多
I wouldn't read into it.
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
*我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner*
*我们去赴宴*
*We're going to dinner*
*幸好我们没有不被邀请*
*We're so glad that we're not not going to dinner!*
*就像那只古怪火鸡 恶心*
Like that quirky turkey, ew.
琳达 看看谁还是来了
Linda, look who came after all.
土豆外公
Grandpa Potato!
劝你不要带它让我心里不好过
I felt bad that I talked you out of it,
给你
so, here.
鲍鲍
Bobby.
我举着他是为了让他看到自己的外孙
I'm just holding him up so he could see his grandkids.
-挡到你了吗 -是的
- Is he blocking you? - Uh, yeah.
谢谢 你真是个好人
Thanks, you're a doll.
这是个长得很像他外公的土豆
It's a potato that looks like her grandfather.
我不觉得 我怎么看它也不像人脸
I don't know, it doesn't look like a face to me.
是这里太暗了 但它确实像
Well, it's dark in here, so... but it does.
好吧 但我还是...
Okay, but I still...
琳 给他看看
Lin, show him a picture
-你外公的照片 -安静 小点声
- of your grandfather. - Shh, keep it down.
他在看演出呢
He's trying to watch the show.
*为何我和其它火鸡不同*
*Why can't I be like the other turkeys?*
*为何大家都其乐融融*
*They're all off having fun*
*难道只因我瘦弱四眼*
*Is it 'cause I'm scrawny and have glasses*
*屁♥股♥没看点*
*And rather smallish buns?*
*他出现了 我的心上人*
*There he is, my crush*
*最帅的猪 多让人兴奋*
*The most handsome pig, what a rush*
没错
Yeah! Ow, ow.
*天啊 天啊 我好爱那只猪*
*Man, oh, man, I dig that pig*
你好 火鸡
Hey, turkey.
我太古怪了 别看我
I'm too quirky; don't look at me!
好吧
Okay.
是时候上演盛大的最终章了
Time for the grand finale.
空气压缩机 该你隆重亮相了
Air compressor, this is your big debut.
我现在怀疑我们不是去参加晚宴
I'm starting to suspect we're not just going to dinner,
我想我们就是晚宴
I think we are the dinner!
*我以宾客之名赴宴*
*I thought I was a guest*
*怎料鸡胸才是重点*
*But they just want me for my breast*
*真♥相♥令我哗然*
*Much to my surprise*
*鸡腿成为焦点*
*They're all staring at my thighs*
*个个垂涎欲滴*
*They all look starving*
*刀叉准备就绪*
*And ready for the carving*
*干嘛不去吃猪*
*Why don't they eat a pig instead?*
*天呐 我终将离去的头颅*
*Oh, my God, they're chopping off my head*
*头颅*
*Head*
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表