- I'm feeling sick. - Great!
但我得说
But you know what, I gotta say,
你眼白很白
the whites of your eyes are bright,
指甲又坚硬又健康
your fingernails are strong and healthy.
可能吃鼻屎真有点什么用呢
Maybe there's something to this eating boogers thing.
不管你做什么
I mean, hey, whatever you're doing,
坚持下去 妹子
keep it up, sister.
拜拜 午餐见
Bye. See you at lunch.
是在耍我嘛
You've gotta be kidding me.
好了 还不错
Okay, doing good.
信心满满 从容不迫
Feeling confident, feeling cool.
可以抬头挺胸了
Starting to strut.
天啊 挺胸还不行
Oh, God! The strut was too much.
不挺了 不挺了
No strutting. No strutting.
她来了
There she is.
小吉米 什么情况
J-Jimmy Jr. What's going on?
还记得上周反毒小组来
Remember that anti-drug group that came last week
做了一次演讲吗
to do a presentation?
你是要刺♥激♥不要毒品吗
You mean Thrills, Not Pills?
对 他们对我造成了伤害
Yeah. They did a number on me.
我简直不敢相信那些全国统计数据
I couldn't believe the national statistics.
他们把道具都留下来了
Well, they left behind all their props,
包括这个蹦床
including... this trampoline.
大家今天是来看到我们的空中之吻的
So everyone is here to watch us do a sky kiss!
-什么 -空中之吻 蒂娜
- A what? - A sky kiss, Tina.
我们像这样跳上跳下
We bounce up and down like this
到足够高后就接吻
until we get high enough, and then we kiss.
你想让我在蹦床上跳
You want me to bounce on that trampoline?
又浪漫又危险
It's romantic and dangerous,
就像蜡烛
like a candle.
我
I...
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
有感觉是很可怕的 妹子
Feelings are scary, girl!
不 不
Nah, nah.
不 不 不 不 不
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah.
什么意思
why are... why are you saying that?
-不不不 -有什么问题吗
- Nah, nah, nah. - Is there a problem?
我只是想系鞋带
I'm-I'm just trying to tie my shoe.
这就不嘻哈了 看看我的脚
That's not hip-hop. Peep my feets.
-你鞋带没系 -这就是嘻哈
- Your shoes are untied. - That's hip-hop.
好吧 了解
Okay, good to know.
-大家叫我筋斗白软糖 -是吗
- People call me Flips Whitefudge. - They do?
你以为来我妈的教室上节课
You think you can just come up in my mom's class
就能学跳舞了吗
and learn how to dance?
等等 雪莉是你妈妈吗
Wait, Shelly is your mom?
是你妈 对 是我妈
She's your mom! No, she's my mom.
我学跳舞
Look, I-I'm just trying to learn how to dance
是想作为情人节礼物送给我太太
as a gift for my wife for Valentine's Day.
还蛮贴心
Well, that's actually incredibly sweet!
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 但如果想跳街舞
You're welcome, but if you want to hip-hop,
你得证明下你自己
you gotta prove yourself.
我们来斗舞吧
We're gonna hip-hop dance battle.
有什么问题吗
Is everything all right here?
还好 你儿子
Sort of. Your son,
筋斗白软糖要跟我们斗舞
Flips Whitefudge, is trying to battle us.
筋斗 我们讨论过这个问题
Flips? We've talked about this.
别这样妈 这是你教我的
No, Ma. This is what you taught me.
嘻哈是装不出来的
If it's not hip-hop, then it's not hip-hop.
他们想向你学习 就得跟我斗舞
If they want to learn from you, they got to battle me.
你们不接受挑战他是不会放弃的
Well, he really won't give this up unless you battle him.
看来你们真的斗舞了
So, I guess you guys are battlin'.
我们可以的 我们能打败他
We can do this. We can beat this guy.
泰迪 我们对嘻哈一无所知
Teddy, we don't know any hip-hop.
不我们懂的 我们骨子里就嘻哈
Yes, we do. It's inside us.
-解鞋带吧 小婊砸 -跳起来
- Now untie your shoes, "B" Word. - Let's do this.
舒展下先
Right after we stretch out.
我到底干嘛要来这儿
Why did I come here?
天啊天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God.
真来了 没退路了
It's happening. It's going down.
-我得躲纸巾后面 -露易斯
- I'm gonna hide behind this napkin. - Hey, Louise.
我有件很重要的事情要问你
I have something very important to ask you...
-鲁迪别说 -我只是想
- Rudy, let me stop you right there. - I was just gonna...
不 我懂的
Look. No, I get it.
我们生活在消费时代
We live in a commercial culture.
电影里有爱
Love is in the movies.
所有的歌♥里有爱
It's in all the songs.
但我们没必要让自己成为棋子
But we don't have to be pawns in the game.
-我 -我们只是朋友
- Yeah. I... - We're just friends.
露易斯 我刚想麻烦你
Louise, I wanted to ask you
在自然课上把这束爱的杂草
to give this Love Weed and this card
和这张卡片给克洛伊·巴巴什
to Chloe Barbash for me, in Science.
什么
What?
你午饭后的自然课是和克洛伊·巴巴什
You have science with Chloe Barbash
-一起上对吧 -我
- after lunch, right? - I...
对 好像是
Y-Yeah. I think so.
那就好 她是世界上最美的女孩
Okay, good, 'cause she's the most beautiful girl in the world.
她头发散发着浓郁的烘焙香味
She smells like someone's baking a cake in her hair.
那是她洗发水的味道
It's her shampoo.
我听说她每次都用一整瓶
I heard she uses the whole bottle every time.
她令我无法呼吸
She takes my breath away.
虽然我本来就有呼吸障碍
I mean, everything does, but still.
谢谢你露易斯 你最好了
Thanks, Louise. You're the coolest.
很好 所以鲁迪喜欢的是克洛伊·巴巴什
Great. So Rudy likes Chloe Barbash.
不是我
And not... me.
真是松了口气
What a relief.
露易丝
Oh, hey, Louise!
别往卡片上弄鼻屎
Try not to get any boogers on the card.
克洛伊·巴巴什吗
Chloe freakin' Barbash?
鲁迪还不如去喜欢一箱包装泡沫呢
Rudy might as well like a box of packing peanuts.
她就是个绣花枕头 毫无内涵
She's all fluff. There's nothing in there.
露易丝 这事似乎让你有点激动
Wow, Louise, you seem a little worked up about this.
有吗
Do I?
我同意露易丝说的
I agree with Louise.
这是我从家里带来放这儿的
By the way, this is from my house and I brought it here,
不是我要顺回家 听到没
not the other way around. Got it?
这巧克力需要更多的
The chocolate needs more,
你们怎么说来着 苦味吗
how you say, bitter?
我觉得你要找的词是奶油
I think the word you're looking for is butter.
如果这里找不到 我储物柜里还有点
I have some in my locker if we can't find any here.
不不不 不是奶油
Oh, no, no, no. Not butter.
苦味 我们做黑巧克力
Bitter. We make dark chocolate.
黑巧克力
Dark chocolate?
不 别做
No! Don't do it!
就像爱情
It is like love.
既甜蜜 又苦涩
Sweet, bitter.
既幸福 又悲伤
Happy, sad.
别想用你性感的意大利智慧蛊惑我
Don't use your sensual Italian wisdom on me!
这不公平 不过你继续说
It's not fair, but keep talking!
哟哟 斗舞时间到
Yo, yo. It's battle time.
放音乐 妈
Drop that beat, Ma.
怕了吗 大胡子
You scared, mustache?
怕
Yes.
就已经开始了吗 我看不出来
Is... this it? I can't tell if he's started yet.
我要媲美珍妮·杰克逊
I'm gonna Janet Jackson this.
美国女歌♥星 以舞蹈著称
-筋斗 -亲爱的 你没事吧
- Oh, Flips. - Sweetie, are you okay?
我嘴唇卡牙套里了
I got my lips stuck in my braces.
好吧 我受伤了
Well, I'm injured now,
看来斗舞你们赢了
so I guess you guys won the battle.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表