And finger-gunned me!
你剽窃了我的故事 你偷走了它
You stole my story! You Delta-burgled it!
我知道了 你嫉妒了
Oh, I see. You're jealous.
孩子们 我们上楼睡觉去 很晚了
Kids, let's go upstairs and go to bed because it's late,
你♥爸♥爸可能都在想
and your father's probably wondering
我们还在下面干嘛
what we're still doing down here.
盖尔 演出很好 只是这些全是假的
Great show, Gayle, except for all the lies.
你怎么敢这样说 琳达
How dare you, Linda?!
女士们女士们 当时还有其他人在场
Ladies, ladies, ladies, there's somebody else
我们有目击证人
who was there. We have a witness.
那个孟诺教的小男孩
That little Amish boy!
不是 是史黛西·米切利
No. Stacy Micelli.
对啊 我们可以找她的号♥码打给她
Oh, yeah. Maybe we can find her number and call her.
她能告诉我们到底发生了什么
She can tell us what really happened.
那好 就这么做
Fine, then. Let's do it.
我们打电♥话♥给史黛西·米切利
We'll call Stacy Micelli,
叫醒她 把这事儿弄清楚
we'll wake her up, and we'll settle this.
除非 你怕了
Unless... you're scared.
我 不 怕
I'm... not... scared.
不要给我来这套
Don't you "Pew, pew" Me.
我射你
I "Pew, pew" You! Pew! Pew!
无限射击
Infinity!
这是目前演出里我最喜欢的一幕
This is my favorite part of the show so far!
让你穿少年码的护具真不好意思 鲍勃
Sorry you had to wear that teen harness, Bob.
没关系
Oh, it's fine.
等我到顶上
So, when I get to the top,
你就照着我做的做一遍好吗
you just do what I did, all right?
好的
Right.
开始了
There we go.
如果你看过《垂直极限》
This would all be so much funner
这会好玩得多
if you'd seen Vertical Limit!
好了 我这边系紧了
Okay, we're all tied off up here.
-爬上来吧 鲍勃 -好吧
- Climb on, Bob! - Okay.
我不知道能不能
I don't know if I can
把自己拉上去
pull myself up.
你可以的 鲍勃 继续
You can do this, Bob. Keep going!
我快到了吗
Am I almost there?
差不多吧
Sort of.
太累了 太太累了
So tired. So, so tired.
我要休息会
I'm gonna take a break.
好吧 休地有点快
Okay. This is really an early break.
我可以把两次休息时间都休掉吗
Actually, can I take two breaks together?
鲍勃 很简单的
Bob, this is gonna be easy.
这可不太好
Okay, okay, not good!
奥斯丁 怎么回事
Austin, what happened?!
说实话
Well, to be honest,
我打的结可能不太牢
I don't know about those knots I tied.
等等 什么意思 没打成结吗
Wait. What does that mean? Were they not knots?
也不能说没打成结
They were not not knots.
只是 不像...
They just, you know, weren't, like...
没有很结实
They weren't, like, the best knots.
什么 你不是很在行吗
What?! Don't you do this all the time?
这基本算我第一次
This was kind of my first time.
什么 你说店里的东西你都用过的
What?! I thought you said you used everything in the store.
没有 我说店里的东西我都试过
No, I said I demoed everything in the store.
完全不同好吗
Very different, okay?
销♥售♥代表一来 我们就开始谈生意
Look, the sales rep comes, you know, we talk shop,
他给我展示下商品 我就拿去卖♥♥
he shows me the merch, and... and then I go sell it.
他叫帕布洛
His name's Pablo!
所以你其实没有真正用过这些东西
So you've never actually used this stuff in the real world?
不像帕布洛那样用过
I mean, not like Pablo.
如果我拉下这个会怎样
So, what if I, try and pull on this?
别别别 不要碰那绳子
No, no, no, no, don't touch that rope!
你不是把自己栓在那根绳子上了吗
Aren't you attached to that rope?
没有很牢 没我希望的那么牢
Not, like, that much. Not as much as I'd like.
现在靠你了 鲍勃
Well, it's up to you now, Bob.
等等 什么靠我了
Wait. What's up to me?!
你爬出这里寻求援助
You got to climb out of here and get help.
这我要怎么办到
How am I supposed to do that?!
没事的 没事的
It's fine. It's fine.
你只要
You're... you're just gonna have to...
徒手爬到天窗上去
free-climb up to the skylight.
不用工具爬到天窗上去
Free-climb up to the skylight?!
我本来想说轻松爬上去
Yeah. I was trying to say it casually,
所以你就不会抓狂
you know, so you wouldn't get freaked out.
没用 我吓尿了
That didn't work. I-I'm totally freaked out.
好吧 附注下 我要尿尿了
Okay. Side note: I'm gonna have to pee soon, okay?
这个角度的话 会很快变得很奇怪的
And at this angle, it's gonna get weird fast.
这是为我尿尿准备的还是以防我跌落
Is that for my pee, or in case I fall?
二者兼有吧
Both, I guess.
主要是接住你
M-Mostly the fall.
但我掉下来也会是我尿出来的时候
But I'm gonna fall in my own pee.
那你能忍♥一下不 我就提个建议
Well, maybe hold it then? Just a thought.
我爬上来之前应该先去厕所的
I should've gone before I climbed.
这可是攀岩的第一经验法则
It's the first rule of climbing!
不可能
That can't be the first rule of climbing.
我 我现在要开始攀岩了
All right, I'm-I'm gonna climb the wall now.
真不敢相信这话从我嘴里说出来
I can't believe I'm saying that.
我是不是该扣住这根绳子
Should I just clip into this safety rope right here?
可以 虽然那绳子没固定
Sure! I mean, it's not connected to anything,
但貌似那样你会觉得舒服一点
but sounds like you're getting into it!
天 这面墙是给
Oh, my God. this wall is for, like,
高级别的攀岩者用的对吧
advanced climbers, right?
严格来说 是给初学者用的
I mean, technically, it's for beginners
但你也可以理解为是给高级初学者的
but maybe, like, advanced beginners?
鲍勃 我有话要说
Listen, Bob, I feel like I want to say something.
我 我发现
I... I realize now that I'm...
我并不是一个户外男
I'm not an outdoors guy.
也许我永远成不了户外男
Maybe I never will be an outdoors guy.
也许我就是一个
Maybe I'm just a poser
特别会卖♥♥户外用品
who sells outdoor equipment really, really well.
特别像那么回事儿的假把式
And looks really, really good in it.
没准此时此刻我看上去都特别厉害
Even right now probably. I don't know.
奥斯丁 我懂你的意思 真的
Listen, Austin. I get it, I do.
我 我也喜欢这些东西 但我不确定
I-I love this stuff, too, and I don't know
自己是不是真的想在野外
if I'm actually that serious about using it
使用这些装备 但我真的很喜欢
out in the wilderness, but I love it.
也许那也没关系
And maybe that's okay.
我之前看中了那把折叠铲
I mean, I was looking at that folding shovel.
我都不知道它是不是真的是折叠铲
I'm not even sure if that's what it is,
但我就是特别想要
but I want one so much.
折叠铲
Oh, the folding shovel.
我有三个
I have three.
在我车里
They're in my car.
-真希望所有东西都能折叠 -对啊
- I wish everything folded. - Yeah.
知道吗 我都不知道
But you know... I don't even know
我是不是真的想去阿巴拉契亚小径徒步
if I even want to hike the Appalachian Trail.
我之所以计划去是因为
I just planned it because Lisa
自信车部门的丽莎要去
from the cycling department was going.
她长得特别好看
She's so pretty.
奥斯丁 咱一会儿再聊
Austin, let-let's come back to you in a minute.
可以吗
Is that okay?
我现在需要把精力
I just feel like I need to focus
集中在攀岩上
on the climbing part right now.
最后一句 她身上有椰子的味道
Just one more thing. She smells like coconuts.
可以了 爬吧鲍勃
That's it. Okay, all right, climb on, Bob!
所以你们半夜11点45打给我就是
So you're calling me at 11:45 p.M.
要问20年前在纽约 德尔塔·博克
to ask me if it was you or Linda who Delta Burke winked at
是对你还是琳达眨了眼 开了手指枪么
and finger-gunned 20 years ago in New York City?
-对 -也是想了解下你的近况 嗨
- Yes. - And to see how you're doing. Hi.
不过主要是第一件事
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表