就像我们周日的美甲足疗之行
Oh, look, there he is!
看 他来了
Hi, The Deuce. This is Gene.
你好 幸运星 这是吉恩
I've got the heart of a baseball player
我虽然有颗棒球运动员的心
but the body of a manager.
却长了一副当经理的身材
Office manager.
办公室经理
No problem, that's what we're here for.
没问题 通通给你解决
Baseball is all I do.
我就是吃棒球这行饭的
The Closer of Close Up Magic.
近景魔术揭秘
Don't worry about that.
那不重要
The Iceman of Inkjet Printer Repair?
喷墨打印机维修达人
Those are just... in my trunk.
那些只是...刚好在我车里罢了
Now, about the tuition...
那么 关于学费...
Ah! It wasn't easy, but I got it all.
不太好凑 但还是凑齐了
Great, cash!
太好了 现金
I mean, checks are so formal.
我是说 支票太正式了
It's a lot of money.
这可是不少钱呢
But you guarantee results, right, Deuce?
但你确保会有效吧 幸运星
You better write your name on this little guy because
你最好先在小家伙身上写上你的大名因为
you're not gonna recognize him when you pick him up.
等你来接他时他绝对改头换面到你不认识
I'm gonna have a killer fastball and a magnificent perm.
我要投个必杀快球 再烫个华丽的发型
Whoo! I'm gonna have a hot dog.
我去吃个热狗
Hey hey hey, Jimmy Pesto!
这不是吉米·派丝多吗
Hi, Linda. Thanks for the heads up about the baseball camp.
琳达 谢谢你告我棒球训练营的事
Isn't it great?
很棒吧
Last chance to earn my love, guys.
我对你们最后的期望了 孩子们
I love that joke.
这笑话我喜欢
Okay, guys, let's get started.
好了 各位 我们开始了
I'm gonna count these checks,
我先点点这些支票
and you guys are gonna inject yourself
你们就自己酝酿酝酿热情
with some performance enhancing enthusiasm!
那也能提升球技的
I am going to be athletic.
我要转型成运动少年了
How you doing, Tina?
你怎么样 蒂娜
You seem a little logy.
看起来有点呆啊
Well, you seem a little shut your face.
呆你妹 你给我闭嘴
Tina!
蒂娜
It's her first day since I cut her off espresso, so...
今天是我给她断咖啡的第一天 所以
Yeah, when you dance with the bear,
与狼共舞就是这样子了
you can't stop until the bear wants to stop.
停不停全是狼说了算
Espresso's the bear.
咖啡就是那只狼
Come on, Dad.
别这样 老爸
Just let me bite down on a bean!
就让我咬口咖啡豆吧
No! No espresso!
不行 咖啡免谈
You can't have any and your father can't sell any.
你不能再喝了 你♥爸♥也没得卖♥♥了
And, uh, I mean, he's allowed to,
我是说 他做倒是能做
he just never, ever will.
但从今往后不会再做给你喝了
So end of subject.
行了 话题到此为止
Uh, ooh, look at the sky.
看看这天气啊
You know what? I've been thinking about it.
你知道不 我一直就在想
Maybe I should try it. Broaden my horizons.
也许我该尝一杯 好拓宽我的视野
No, don't!
不 不行
I I saw a report. It'll shrink your penis.
我看过一篇报导说喝咖啡会导致阳痿
Yeah, it'll shrink it.
对 会阳痿的
One study says it'll shrink, the other says it'll grow.
这个报导说会缩 那个报导还说会长呢
You got to just live your life.
人得过自己的日子
Set me up, Bob.
给我一杯吧 鲍勃
My first sale.
我的第一笔生意
We never thought he'd actually sell one.
我们从没想过他能卖♥♥出去
I just got to take off the dust cover.
我要摘下防尘罩了
Take off that dust cover.
摘下防尘罩吧
Where is it?!
哪儿去了
Oh, my God, it's gone.
我的天 它不见了
Oh, how odd.
真奇怪啊
Okay, guys, listen up.
好了 小伙子们 听好了
Your glove is your best friend.
手套是你们最好的朋友
But you are not its best friend.
但你不是它最好的朋友
You're its boss and you are pissed off.
你是它的老板 你被它惹毛了
Now punish your glove.
现在惩罚你的手套
Pound it. Make it afraid to miss a ball ever.
使劲打 让他再也不敢接不住球
You've got to start meeting your performance goals!
你给我老老实实的接球
When you change your attitude, you change your batitude.
态度变了 球技也就大有不同了
So swing away.
开打吧
Uh, Mr. The Deuce, you don't have a baseball.
幸运星教练 你没拿球啊
If we played with a real ball,
如果我们真枪实干来
we'd spend half the day running after it.
这半天就光捡球了
It's all in your mind.
一切尽在你脑中
That's a double in the gap.
二垒安打
Home run.
本垒打
Broken bat, single.
中外野 上一垒
I'll need a pinch runner.
我需要一名替补跑垒员
What's that, kid?
你说什么 小鬼
I said I'm gonna need a pinch runner.
我说我要一名替补跑垒员
Speak up, please.
你大点声
Long fly ball. This could go.
高飞球 有机会
Oh, no, caught at the wall.
天呐 打墙上了
No!
不
By you. You hit it, you caught it.
也是你打出来的 你让它打墙上的
Amazing over the shoulder catch.
超炫的实时接球
I was robbed. By me.
我被抢了 被我自己
An espresso machine doesn't just walk away.
咖啡机不会长脚跑了的
Where are you, you big, beautiful silver bastard?
你在哪儿 你这个美丽耀眼的大笨蛋
Who would do this?
谁会偷它呢
Hi, Tina.
蒂娜
What, what, what?!
干嘛干嘛干嘛啊
I just... I was saying hi.
我就是想打声招呼
Cause I just walked in, so...
因为正好路过 所以...'
what do you mean, what?
你刚说干嘛是要干嘛
Oh, my God, I never noticed how annoying you are.
我的天 怎么以前就没发现你这么烦人
I can't even understand what you're saying.
都不知道你在说个屁
Oh, I have a speech impediment, Tina.
我说话本来就结巴 蒂娜
Well, fix it.
那赶紧治治吧
Hey, where's Gene?
对了 吉恩呢
Ah, Gene, Gene, Gene.
吉恩 吉恩 吉恩
That's all you ever talk about.
你就会问吉恩
What about me? Look at me.
怎么不问我啊 你看看我
Gene's at that baseball thing.
吉恩在棒球训练营呢
My brothers are there, too.
我俩弟弟也在那儿
What?!
什么
Oh, that's right.
对哦
Uh, Gene's at, uh...
吉恩在...
Deuce of Diamonds' Baseball Camp.
棒球幸运星的钻石棒球营
Playing baseball.
打棒球
Okay, cross home. Tip your cap.
跨过本垒 脱帽示意
Chest bump the guy on deck,
和下一个上场的击球手撞胸庆祝
and that's a home run trot.
以上就是本垒打的流程
Okay, any questions so far?
好了 还有问题没
About anything at all.
什么事都成
Girls, boys, life, money,
男生女生啊 生活啊 钱啊
inkjet printer repair.
喷墨打印机维修啊
Um, can I be a good baseball player...
我能成为一名优秀的棒球选手吗
with asthma?
虽然我有哮喘...
Rudy, I'm gonna tell you a story.
鲁迪 我要跟你讲个故事
A famous baseball player...
有一个著名的棒球运动员
whose name I can't remember right now...
名字我一时也记不起了
had Lou Gehrig's Disease
他患有卢伽雷氏症[霍金也是这种病]
and he didn't let it slow him down.
但他并没有让疾病阻止他
That was inspiring.
好励志
Um, can Ollie and I be umpires?
我和奥利能成为裁判吗
Yes, you can.
当然了
You're out of there! You're out of there!
你出局了 你出局了
You're out of there! You're out of there!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表