这对我们来说真的意义非凡
That's That's like real money.
好像真的捡到钱了
Goodie. I'll send you all scripts for Thursday.
很好 我会把感恩节的剧本发给你们
I want you to really get into your parts.
希望你们好好揣摩自己的角色
Just like I'm going to get into Shelby's parts.
就像我要好好揣摩谢尔比一样
Her lady parts.
散发女性魅力的部位
Which are the lady parts?
散发女性魅力的部位是哪里
The vagina and the heart.
阴♥道♥和真心
I can't believe
真不敢相信
my bridesmaid's dress from Ginger's wedding still fits me.
给金泽当伴娘时穿的礼服我还能穿下
You look like an elegant sausage.
你看上去像一根优雅的香肠
I hope I can breathe to do my Thanksgiving song.
但愿还有口气唱感恩节之歌♥
I thought we settled on no song.
说好不唱歌♥的
I hate plays that don't have songs.
我讨厌没有歌♥的剧本
I'll find a place to fit it in.
我会见缝插针的
What's your Thanksgiving Song?
你的感恩节之歌♥怎么唱
Uh, no, no, no, no, no.
别 别 别 别 别
Pass the cranberry sauce.
递我一下蔓越莓酱
We're having mashed potatoes.
今天吃的是土豆泥
Ooh, the turkey looks great.
火鸡好棒
Lin.
琳
Thank you for loving me.
感谢爱我
Lin.
琳
Thank you for being there.
感谢有你
Oh, God.
天哪
Everyone's thanking.
每个人都在致谢
Lin.
琳
The whole world's thanking you.
全世界都在致谢
Stop, Lin. Stop.
别唱了 琳 别唱了
Thanking us for thanking you.
谢谢我们感谢你
Lin.
琳
Kill the turkey
宰了那只火鸡
Please.
饶了我吧
I liked it.
我觉得挺好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Okay, everyone, we're here.
好了 大家 我们到了
Listen, I figured out how to have our own Thanksgiving:
听好 我想到怎么过贝尔彻式感恩节了
stuffed inside Fischoeder's Thanksgiving.
在费舍奥德的感恩节里穿插♥进♥行
Like a turducken.
就像火鸭鸡那样
A poultry within a poultry.
把鸭塞在火鸡里
It's like Inception, with meats.
像是《盗梦空间》 肉中有肉
Gene, before dinner,
吉恩 开饭之前
you come in and we'll play tackle in the kitchen.
你来厨房♥和我玩会抱摔
Then send Tina in for the wishbone.
然后换蒂娜进来掰许愿骨
And then Louise.
再来是露易丝
And at exactly eight o'clock,
八点一到
you all say you have to go to the bathroom,
你们都说要上厕所
and then you come to the kitchen for my toast.
然后溜到厨房♥听我致祝酒辞
Eight o'clock... that's your cue.
八点 这是暗示
I'm only half listening.
我没听全
Did you just say you want us to go to the bathroom in the kitchen?
你刚才是要我们去厨房♥里的厕所吗
No, Louise.
不是的 露易丝
Come on, guys, "Belcher Thanksgiving" on three, ready?
都过来 为"贝尔彻感恩节"加油 准备
One, two...
一 二...
Ah, the Fischoeders!
费舍奥德家的人
Come inside, family.
进来吧 我的家人
Okay, uh...
好吧
You guys go.
你们进去
I'm still excited.
我还是很兴奋
Uh, can you open the door?
可以开下门吗
Go around the back, cook.
从后门进吧 厨子
Okay. Still gonna be good.
好吧 还是会不错的
This house was originally built
这栋房♥子最初是由一个
by a paranoid arsenic manufacturer.
患有被害妄想症的砒霜制♥造♥商承建的
Oh, I bet there are actual skeletons in these closets.
我打赌这些柜子里肯定有真骷髅
And a dungeon full of Dungeness crabs.
还有一个装满珍宝蟹的地牢
I bet when you flush the toilets,
我打赌冲厕所时
the water evaporates upwards and forms a rainbow.
水分向上蒸发会出现彩虹
Two of you are correct.
有两个人说对了
You already signed your liability waivers,
自己家里就别客气了
so go explore.
去探索一下吧
Awesome!
太棒了
So, Mr. Fisch...
那 费舍...
I was right about the toilets.
我说得果然没错
Huh, I thought the kitchen would be more, uh, "mansion y".
我还以为厨房♥风格会更 "庄园"一点
Mansions are for the owners, Bob, not the cooks.
庄园是给主人住的 鲍勃 不是厨子
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going get drunk for dinner.
恕我失陪 我要去为晚餐喝醉了
Do you mean dressed?
你是想说"更衣"吗
Dressed, out of my mind.
更衣 差点忘了
Got to loosen up, you know?
放松点 知道吗
Right, right.
对 对
Got to get my sex face on.
我要换上色迷迷的表情
I can't wait to see it.
好期待啊
Well, Lin, this might not be so bad, right?
琳 这样也不算太坏 是吧
This Thanksgiving.
感恩节这么过
Neh. What?
别 怎么了
My hair!
我的发型
Now I got to go redo it. Great.
又得重新弄了 真是的
Fine.
好吧
Guess I'll just be here, alone.
看来我只能待在这了 独自一人
With uh... With the turkey.
和这个... 火鸡一起
My name's Lance.
我叫兰斯
Sorry. With Lance.
抱歉 和兰斯一起
How are you, Lance?
你好吗 兰斯
Pretty great.
相当好
Oh, there are my little Fischies.
我的鱼宝宝们来啦
Thanks for the new outfits.
谢谢你送的这套新礼服
Sometimes you need a make under.
有时你得试试裸装风格
I'm glad you like them.
很高兴你们喜欢
Now, our job tonight is to fool
好了 今晚的任务就是
the woman of my dreams
欺骗我的梦中情人
into believing that we are a loving,
让她相信我们是相亲相爱
happy, nuclear family that she can destroy.
又有机可乘的一家人
Romantic.
真浪漫
In order to keep you kids motivated,
为了让你们更有动力
we're going to be playing by arcade rules.
我先说下游戏规则
You'll be awarded these tickets
谁装得像费家小孩
for convincing performances as Fischoeder children.
谁就会得到这些奖券
Game on. Wait, time out.
游戏开始 等等 暂停一下
Okay, game on again.
好了 重新开始吧
I thought my shoe was untied.
我还以为鞋带开了呢
The one with the most tickets at the end of the evening
今晚结束之前奖券最多的人
can claim a gift from my prize room.
可以在我的奖品室里领♥取♥一份礼物
The only prize I need is your love, father.
我唯一想要的礼物就是你的爱 父亲
And we're off and running.
比赛这就算开始了
And just like every happy family,
和所有幸福的家庭一样
we now have a commissioned painting of us,
我们也请人画了一幅全家福
holding the family crest covered in ten schlongs,
画里还有族徽 族徽上是十根鸡鸡
which of course is German for "snakes".
德语里是"蛇"的意思
Look at the schlongs.
看看这些蛇啊
Oh, she's here!
她来了
She's here!
她来了
Oh, God. Oh, I'm so nervous.
天啊 我好紧张
Places, people! Places!
各就各位 快点 各就各位
You ready for the oven?
准备好进烤箱了没
I don't know, Bob. It feels weird.
我不确定 鲍勃 这感觉好奇怪
We should be doing this at home.
这种事应该在家里做
I know it's not the same,
我知道今年有些不太一样
but it can still be fun.
不过也还是很有趣的
Why don't you take a sip of that over there, Bob?
不如尝一小口那个酒吧 鲍勃
That?
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表