那个吗
Yeah, that green bottle.
对 就是那个绿瓶子
It's, uh, absinthe.
这是 苦艾酒
Doesn't this make you hallucinate?
喝了不会产生幻觉吗
Carpe diem!
人生苦短
What?
什么
Seize the day.
及时行乐
All right, I'll take a little sip.
好吧 我就尝一小口
This can't be that bad.
不会有什么大碍的
Weird.
好奇怪
Bob! Bob! Bob!
鲍勃 鲍勃 鲍勃
What?
怎么了
Can you leave the oven light on for me?
烤箱里的灯能开着吗
I get scared.
我好怕怕
So cute.
你真可爱
Here's the light.
给你开开了
It's too bright.
太亮了啦
Shelby, may I present my wife, Linda.
谢尔比 这是我的妻子 琳达
Pleasure to meet you, Linda.
很高兴见到你 琳达
Oh, I like that name, Linda.
我喜欢你这名字 琳达
And I'm Linda.
我就是琳达
Moving right along, these are my children,
右边这些 是我的孩子们
Gina, Team, and Lucy.
吉娜 蒂姆 和露西
Welcome to our happy home.
欢迎来到我们这个幸福之家
Any ex lover of my father's is a friend of mine.
我爸爸的前女友就是我的好朋友
What unusual children.
这些小孩真是鬼灵精怪
Calvin, your sperm did wonderfully.
凯尔文 真不愧是你的种
She took my sperm and ran with it.
她夺走我的精♥子♥之后就为所欲为了
Because I'm his...
因为我是他的...
Because I...
因为我...
Because I'm his wife.
因为我是他的妻子
Thank you, Linda.
谢谢你 琳达
Say, do you kids like bullets?
说 你们几个喜欢子弹吗
I think all kids like bullets. Think fast!
小孩子都喜欢的 反应快点
Calvin, you kept my old rifle.
凯尔文 我的步♥枪♥你还留着呢
You weren't carrying a torch for me all these years, were you?
这么多年你该不会还在喜欢我吧
Oh, of course not,
当然不是
I was just holding it for you.
我只是替你留着而已
You can have it back.
你可以要回去的
You don't mind if I cock this thing in here, do you?
我想在这放两枪 你不介意吧
Cock away.
随意
Loud!
好大一声
That trick's called the "Reverse Cowgirl".
这一招叫"女骑男喷不完"
I bet you could pierce Gene's ear from there.
我打赌你能从那射穿吉恩的耳朵
Ooh, do my belly button!
射我肚脐试试
Not till you're 18.
不成年你甭想
If you teach me to shoot,
如果你教我射击
I'll teach you to regret teaching me to shoot.
我就叫你后悔教我射击
And I can teach you to make burgers like in our restaurant...
我可以教你做汉堡 就像我们店的...
What is she talking about?
她在说什么呀
All this talk about shooting is making me thirsty.
聊射击聊得我都渴了
Why don't we pull the trigger on a glass of wine?
不如来杯酒解解"击"渴吧
I'm funny.
好好笑
I'm his funny wife.
我是他的风趣老婆
Being a family man suits you, Calvin.
你很适合当家庭主夫 凯尔文
You look better than I remember.
比我记忆中的你强多了
When will Thanksgiving be over?
感恩节什么时候完事
I want it to be Father's Day every day!
我想每天都过父亲节
Very nice.
非常好
Here, father, let me refill your glass.
来 父亲 我再给您斟上一杯
You must be dehydrated from being so wonderful.
你已经伟大得脱水了吧
Take it down a notch or two.
多拿几张
Hey, dad, remember when we did that thing?
老爸 还记得我们一起做那种事吗
That was fun and memorable?
真的好玩又难忘
That's pathetic.
真是悲哀
Um, hello, I'm your chef.
大家好 我是你们的厨师
Yes, this is our chef, uh, Burt.
没错 这位是我们的厨师 勃特
Here are your salads, and now I will, uh,
现在上的是沙拉 然后我要去
go tackle the turkey.
料理火鸡
Did you hear that, Gene?
听到了吗 吉恩
I'm gonna go tackle the turkey.
我要去 料理[抱摔]火鸡
Tackle away.
赶紧去吧
Tackle the turkey.
抱摔 火鸡
That was a great shot.
射得真准
Really, really funny.
真的 真的好玩
Do another one. Ooh! Do a crouton.
再射一发 用面包粒
Uh, no, I'm gonna go back to the kitchen now.
不要 我现在要回厨房♥了
So, uh, here I go.
那我 回去喽
Back to the kitchen.
回厨房♥喽
Gene, go apologize to the cook.
吉恩 去跟厨师道歉
Gene! Buddy, football time.
吉恩 哥们 来玩球啊
Let the traditions begin.
传统过法走起
Let's make this quick.
那快点吧
All right, I got the ball on the one yard line
好的 我在一♥码♥线后持球
and then I gotta punch it in:
然后我会大喊
Hut, one! Hut, two!
嘿一 嘿二
Hut, hut, hut, hike!
嘿嘿嘿 嗨
Great game, dad, hit the showers.
干得漂亮 老爸 去洗澡吧
But we barely played.
我们还没玩多久呢
Gotta get out there and get more tickets.
我要出去赢票
Tickets? What are you talking about?
票 你在说什么
I don't have time to explain this to the help.
我没时间给你解释这么多
Fine, just send Tina in.
好吧 那把蒂娜叫来
And come back for my toast!
我致辞时你得回来
You got it, buddy.
知道了 哥们
One for me,
我一口
and one for Bob.
鲍勃一口
I'm very good at drinking this.
我很能喝这个的
Thank you.
谢谢
There's my girl!
真是我的乖女儿
Okay, time to break the wishbone, right?
好了 该掰许愿骨了 对吧
Oh, crap, it's still in the turkey.
糟了 还在鸡身上呢
Well, maybe we can just pull it out a little early.
好吧 那就早拔♥出♥来♥一会
Oh, my God, that's hot!
我的天啊 好烫
Got some skin!
扯下来一块皮
Okay, you grab your end and let's do the wish skin.
好 你抓着你那头 我们来玩许愿皮
Um, okay.
好的
Great, you won! Yay.
太好了 你赢了 耶
What'd you wish for, more wish skins?
你想许什么愿 更多的许愿皮
More tickets.
更多的票
I'm way behind in the best kid contest.
最佳儿童比赛我落后了
Oh. So you're gonna leave?
是吗 你要出去
I'll send Louise in.
我去把露易丝叫来
Louise Belcher regrets to inform you
露易丝·贝尔彻遗憾地通知您
she can not attend the Turkey CSI: Miami
她不能出席《火鸡现场调查·迈阿密篇》了
due to a prior commitment.
因为她与别人有约在先
Oh, great, I guess I did all this for nothing.
好极了 我这算是白忙活了
Remember, Bob, it's all an act.
记住 鲍勃 这只是在演戏
Thanks, Lance, you've been my rock through all this.
谢谢你 兰斯 是你一直支撑着我
I love you.
我爱你
Well, it's almost eight o'clock, so I'll do my toast,
好了 快八点了 我要致辞了
and the Belcher Thanksgiving will be back on track.
贝尔彻感恩节将会照常举♥行♥
I "yam" what I "yam".
我就"四"我
And what I "yam" is the luckiest man in the world.
我"四"这世界上最幸运的男人
Was that a great toast or what?
这致辞怎么样 棒不棒
You're the toastest with the mostest.
你是最会致辞的致辞人
Family!
一家人
Thanksgiving!
过感恩节
Lance, you're big.
兰斯 你好大
This is weird, right?
好奇怪啊 是不
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表