Why are you wrapping the TV remote?
你包遥控器干嘛
It's my Christmas present to Dad.
是我给老爸的圣诞礼物
He loves this thing.
他爱死这玩意儿了
Great idea.
好主意
I'll wrap Mom's glasses.
那我就包老妈的眼镜
Hey, what you looking at, Chet?
切特 你在看什么
I'm just zoning out.
我只是在放空
This was Nadine's favorite Christmas song.
这首是纳丁最爱的圣诞歌♥曲
Oh, who's Nadine?
纳丁是谁
Silent night
平安夜
Holy night...
圣善夜
Who's Nadine?
纳丁是谁
She's Chet's ex wife.
切特的前妻
He's missing her pretty bad.
他很想念她
How could you not miss her?
怎么能不想呢
Oh, she's gorgeous!
她真美
Wait, is she...?
等下 她是
She looks nice.
她看上去还不错
Yeah, perfect posture.
姿势很完美
And wooden boobs.
胸部还是木头做的
Chet, this is a mannequin.
切特 这是人体模型
Back when Nadine and I got married, I was a mannequin, too.
我和纳丁结婚那会儿我也是模型来着
Oh, now I understand.
这下我懂了
You think you were a mannequin?
你以为自己是人体模型
Oh, it's okay. You don't need to be scared of me.
没关系的 你们不用害怕
I'm not one of those murder mannequins
我又不是杀人人体模型
or satanic mannequins.
也不是恶魔人体模型
I'm just a store mannequin that came to life.
我就是个商店人体模型 后来变成了人
So happy you're staying with us in our basement.
你住我家地下室 真是太荣幸了
Sleep in heavenly...
静享天赐安眠
Okay, everybody out.
好了 都出去
Chet's crazy, Lin.
切特疯了 琳
Do you think he'll kill us before or after Christmas?
你觉得他会在圣诞节之前还是之后动手
I don't think he will.
他不会杀人啦
He said he's not a murder mannequin.
他说了他不是杀人人体模型啊
You two really have to work on your whispering.
你俩真得练习练习怎么说悄悄话
So, if you're a mannequin, you won't feel this!
你要是人体模型 应该感觉不到这个吧
That hurt!
好痛
I didn't say I am a mannequin.
我只说我曾经是人体模型
I said I was a mannequin.
没说现在还是
I get it.
我明白了
One day, all of a sudden,
突然有一天
you're anatomically correct.
你就有了人的生理结构
I just went through that.
我刚刚经历那个阶段
Well, I'm pretty sure mannequins don't turn into people,
我十分确定人体模型是不会变成人的
except in that one movie.
除了在电影《木头美人》里
This was no movie.
这不是发生在电影里
This was retail.
而是在零售商店里
The new summer sportswear had just come in, and so had Nadine.
那时刚上夏季运动衫新款 纳丁出现了
She didn't have nipples, and, brother,
她没有乳♥头♥ 也没有"小♥弟♥弟♥"
she didn't need them.
这些她也用不着
As summer turned to fall casuals,
等到夏秋交替 休闲装上市之时
our relationship became anything but.
我们的关系早已非比寻常而且绝不
Casual?
随便
casual既有"休闲装"之意 也可表示"随便 非正式"
Yes, casual.
没错 绝不随便
That winter, I took Nadine skiing.
那年冬天 我带纳丁去滑雪
There was a terrible accident.
一场悲剧就此发生
Nadine shattered her right hand.
纳丁摔碎了她的右手
Oh, God.
我的天
When she came back to the store with two left hands,
当她被接了两只左手后重回商场之时
I knew I had to make a decision.
我便立刻做了一个决定
Which hand to replace with a hook?
将哪只手换成钩子
No. Which one to put the ring on.
不 将戒指戴在哪只手上
Oh, God, Lin, are you crying?
我的天 琳 你哭了吗
You know I love weddings.
你也知道我对婚礼没抵抗力
We were going to be together forever. Then came...
我们本来要永远在一起的 谁知道
the mall.
大型购物商场出现了
Damn that mall!
大型购物商场去死吧
Lombard's had an everything must go sale,
伦巴第决定清♥仓♥处理
and my everything went.
我的一切也随之而去
大甩卖♥♥ 库存6到8折起 清♥仓♥大处理
I never saw her again.
之后我再没见过她
Wait, why didn't she need nipples?
等等 为什么她不需要乳♥头♥
I was so heartbroken.
我那个心碎的啊
The pain must have turned me human,
简直是痛彻心扉 一定是这样
so I could feel pain.
一定是这样我才会变成人
This is the greatest love story ever told.
这真是有史以来最伟大的爱情故事
Look, Chet, there's no way any of that could be true.
听着 切特 这不可能是真的
Well then, if I wasn't a mannequin,
那你说 要是我以前不是人体模型
how come I don't know how to use a computer?
怎么可能不会用电脑呢
Explain that, Bob.
你倒是解释看看啊 鲍勃
Yeah, Dad, explain that.
就是 老爸 解释吧
Don't give up, Chet.
别放弃 切特
Maybe Nadine's still out there. You could find her.
也许纳丁还流浪在外 你会找到她的
Hmm. Well, with a face like that,
可她长了那么一张俊脸
I assume she's modeling in Paris or Milan.
八成是去巴黎或者米兰当模特了
We could help,
我们可以帮忙
even if it means going to Paris or Milan.
就算要去巴黎或米兰也没关系
Right. I bet she's in Kosovo.
我赌她在科索沃
No one's helping Chet look for a mannequin
不准你们去帮切特找什么人体模型
who may or may not exist.
真正有没有这玩意还不一定呢
She existed! Fine, she existed.
怎么没有 好吧 你说有就有
And you were in love with her.
而且你还和她相爱过
But you were never a mannequin, Chet.
那你也不会是人体模型 切特
Just move on.
往前看吧
Nadine is probably in a dump somewhere.
纳丁这会儿搞不好在哪个垃圾场躺着呢
Oh, God!
天哪
Kids, bed now.
孩子们 上♥床♥睡觉 马上
I want to talk to your father.
我要和你们父亲好好谈谈
No, kids, stay. Please stay.
别走 孩子们 留下来
Go. Go! Stay. Stay!
出去 出去 别走 别走
You go! Gene, stay!
都出去 吉恩 别走
Now! Tina, don't move!
赶紧地 蒂娜 站那儿别动
You go! Louise, stay!
你出去 露易丝 别走
Get out of here! Don't leave me!
都给我出去 别留下我一个人
You get out of here!
你们给我出去
How could you say that in front of that poor Chet?
你怎么能当着可怜的切特的面说那种话
Poor Chet? Poor us, stuck with poor Chet.
可怜个屁 被他纠缠的我们才可怜咧
Bobby, you made him cry.
鲍勃 你把他弄哭了
He's unstable, Lin.
那是他情绪多变 琳
I'm sure lots of things make him cry.
能让他哭的事可多了
Oh, I'm so mad I could stomp,
我气得要跺脚了
Do it, Mom!
跺吧 老妈
Do the stompy dance!
跳起你的跺脚舞
She's doing it! Don't bother bringing the mistletoe to bed!
她在跺了 别拿槲寄生到床上来了
But do bring me a snack.
给我拿点零食来
Chocolate!
巧克力
圣诞节前夕的早晨
Mom, Dad, get up.
老妈 老爸 起床了
What? What happened?
怎么了 出什么事了
You have to see Chet's window.
快去看看切特的展窗吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
What the hell is it?
这怎么回事
He's gone murder mannequin. No.
他变成杀人人体模型了 错
It's the display window of my soul, Bob.
它是我内心的真实写照 鲍勃
This is a warning.
我这是在警醒大家
Don't love or believe or hope in anything.
对任何事都别投入满腔爱意 信念和希望
Message received.
传达得很到位
I like this area.
这场面我喜欢
Dig deeper.
再接再厉
People are coming to see this.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表