第三季第十六集
Okay, tell me the truth,
跟我说实话 我是不是除了激光枪
am I stuck in a laser/dog bark/fart rut?
狗叫和放屁的声音 再难以有突破了
No. Yes.
不会 是的
Has anyone seen my volcano?
有人看见我的火山没
Did you check all your pockets?
你有没有翻遍所有的口袋
Can you describe what it looks like?
你能描述一下它长什么样吗
Well, it's volcano shaped,
它是火山的形状
and it's my science fair project from last year.
是我去年的科学展课题项目
Oh, it's in the liquor cabinet.
在酒柜里
I've been using it as a wine koozie.
我一直把它当瓶托使来着
It's fun, I love it.
很有意思 我喜欢
Introducing my science fair project for this year.
介绍一下我今年的科学展项目
Hold on.
等等
Wait, you're turning in the same project again?
等等 你又交同样的项目吗
Will Mr. Blevins let you do that?
布莱文斯老师会让你这么做吗
Yeah, Louise, he's not just a teacher,
是啊 露易丝 他不仅是老师
he's the head of the science fair.
还是科学展的负责人哦
He must be swimming in women.
肯定有好多女人向他投怀送抱
Don't worry about Blevins.
布莱文斯那边就不用担心了
I can play him like a fiddle.
他就像我手中梳着马尾 长着难看屁♥股♥
A strange, puffy fiddle with a ponytail and a sad butt.
发了幅的小提琴 搞定他易如反掌
Louise, shouldn't you just do a new project,
露易丝 你难道不该按要求
like you're supposed to? Why?
做个新的项目吗 为什么
Um, I don't know, to learn something?
我不知道 学点东西
You learn something.
你自己学去吧
Okay honey, good luck with your volcano.
好吧 亲爱的 祝你好运
123123,
124124...
What are you two kooks doing?
你们这两个呆瓜在干嘛
It's for our science fair project:
这是我们的科学展项目
How Many Hairs Are Up There?"
"我头上有多少根头发""
The tough part is keeping them all organized.
最难的部分就是把它们摆整齐
I ga... Oh!
我得
One, two... You guys are working too hard.
一 二 你们俩太认真了
As per "Uuge."
一点没变
Good morning, children.
早上好 孩子们
My name is Mr. Dinkler,
我是丁克勒老师
and I will be taking over this science class.
以后将由我来为大家上科学课
Whoa, whoa whoa, what?
什么
What happened to Mr. Blevins?
布莱文斯老师去哪儿了
He's dead.
他死了
To this classroom.
对你们来说
He's at home recovering from a severe attack of gout.
他痛风病发作 这会儿正在家里疗养
But I'm sick of talking about him, so let's just move on already.
我不想再提他了 我们直接进入正题吧
Some of you might recognize me if you've been down
周二晚上去过科学博物馆的人
to the Science Museum on Tuesday nights.
也许能认出我来
I am a Thomas Edison impersonator and reenactor.
我是托马斯·爱迪生的模仿者和扮演者
Thomas Edison was the greatest
托马斯·爱迪生是有史以来
genius who ever lived. Oh, boy.
最伟大的天才 我去
Can anyone name any of his inventions?
有人能说出他的发明吗
The lightbulb... The lightbulb.
电灯炮 电灯泡
The phonograph.
留声机
The kinetoscope.
放映机
It goes on and on and on, basically everything.
还有很多很多 不胜枚举
So, I know the fourth grade science fair
我知道四年级的科学展快到了
is coming up, because I'm in charge of it now.
因为现在我是负责人了
I only have one rule for science fairs:
我对科学展只有一个规定
No vol ca noes.
火 山 不 行
Kids have been using these papier matcher monstrosities
多年来一直有人想用那些硬纸板做的
to avoid real work for years, and I'll have none of it.
奇形怪状的东西蒙混过关 我可不买♥♥帐
Okay, Mr. Dinkler, time out.
丁克勒先生 先暂停一下
Relax.
别着急
I already got the go ahead
布莱文斯先生已经同意我
from Mr. Blevins on my volcano.
做火山了
So, I'm kind of grandfathered in there.
可以说我基本上不归你管了
What is your name, young lady?
你叫什么名字 小姑娘
It's Louise,
露易丝
as in "Jeez, Louise, you're the best."
"天哪 露易丝 你太棒了"的露易丝
Why don't we find you another topic?
我们给你想个新的项目怎么样
Oh, no, that's not necessary.
不 没有那个必要
I already got it.
我已经有了
I'll pick one for you.
我帮你选一个
Don't need to, I got one.
没必要 我已经有了
Yeah... Thank you so much.
有必要 非常感谢
Nope, gonna pick one.
不行 我就要选一个
And it's the best topic in the world:
这可是世界上最棒的课题项目
Thomas Edison!
托马斯·爱迪生
Um, but I'm doing Thomas Edison.
但我正在做托马斯·爱迪生的项目
You can both do Edison, moron.
你们可以同时做啊 小笨蛋
There's enough of him to go around, trust me.
相信我 爱迪生的素材可多着呢
Mr. Dinkler, you're new here,
丁克勒先生 鉴于你刚来
so please don't be offended if I disregard
如果我无视你的每一句话 一意孤行地
everything you say and turn in Mt. Louise ius here.
交我的"露易丝山" 请不要感到冒犯
Wow, I bet stuff comes out of the top
我猜一定真的有东西
where this hole is and it's just a real hoot.
从上面这个洞冒出来 简直酷毙了
Yeah. Oh, no.
没错 不
Why did I throw that down? Wha...
我把它扔地上干嘛呢
Oh, wha... I'm stepping on it? No!
还要踩几下 不要
Why am I stepping on it?
我为什么要踩它
Over and over and over again. Stop it!
一遍又一遍地蹂躏它呢 别这样
You're doing Edison, kid.
给我做♥爱♥迪生的项目 孩子
How about some science, huh?
下面我们来学点科学知识吧
Ugh, I can't believe that guy.
真不敢相信他居然那样对我
And now I have to go to the library,
现在我不得不去图书馆了
which I never wanted to have to do.
我从来没想过要去那种地方
Ugh! Yeah, ugh!
烦人 没错 烦人
Wait, I like the library.
等等 我挺喜欢图书馆的
I need information on Thomas Edison.
我需要托马斯·爱迪生的资料
Something no one would recognize if plagiarized.
那种就算我剽窃也不会被发现的资料
Biographies, under "E."
看传记吧 在"E"书架
Thanks.
多谢
That's my job.
我应该做的
And I love it. Topsy.
我热爱我的工作 托普西
I didn't say anything.
我啥也没说
Tooooopsssyyyyy.
托 普 西
Are you saying Top Chef?
你是在说"顶级厨师"吗
I think he said Topsy.
我想他说的是托普西
No, I didn't. Yes, I did.
不 我没说 是的 我说了
What's a Topsy?
托普西是什么
I don't know, don't ask me.
我不知道 不要问我
Look it up.
去查查
Like in a book?
去书里查么
Yeah, sure, books are great.
当然了 书无所不知
No, use the Internet.
不 上网查
Books are stupid.
书里啥都没有
I thought books were smart.
我还以为书里应有尽有呢
No, they're stupid.
不 啥都没有
But you're a librarian.
但你可是图书管♥理♥员♥啊
Yeah, so shh!
是的 小点声
Hmm. Topsy.
托普西
Look, Topsy the circus elephant.
看 马戏团大象托普西
Thomas Edison wanted to show the world
托马斯·爱迪生想向世人证明
that AC current was more
交流电流
dangerous than his own patented DC current...
比他发明的直流电流更危险
Oh, there's a video. Click that.
有视频 点开
Ooh, elephant.
大象
I bet it sneezes and it's adorable.
我敢说它打喷嚏一定很可爱
What was that?
什么情况
Play it again, Play it again.
再播一遍 再播一遍
It was electrocuted.
它被人
To death. On purpose.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表