Let's you and me learn some mommy skills together.
你和我一起学习为人母的经验吧
I'd like that, Linda.
非常愿意 琳达
And don't forget about
别忘了我们还要评
that Most Valuable Mommy award, everybody.
"最有价值妈妈"哟 各位
It's a beautiful sash.
很漂亮的一条绶带
I want that sash. Over my dead body.
那绶带是我的 除非我死
I want that sash. I love sashes.
我要定了 绶带我都爱
My legs are so free.
我的腿好自♥由♥啊
Mmm. So that's what air feels like.
原来腿直接和空气接触是这种感觉
It's nice.
真好
Yeah, these pants feel incredible.
没错 我裤子的布料感觉棒极了
Why don't all men do this?
所有男的都应该去剃腿毛
Gene, why are you making noises?
吉恩 你怎么老发出怪声
They're my jealousy noises!
我这是嫉妒的怒气
What are you saying?
嫉妒从何而来
I want to wax my legs, too!
我也想剃腿毛
These ones right here!
剃这两条
You don't even have leg hair.
你哪有什么腿毛
Tell that to my heart!
跟我的心说去吧
Hold on, everybody. We're making a U turn.
好吧 我们这就掉头
All right!
好啊
Ow! Gentle touch, Cynthia.
辛西娅 你轻点噢
A mother's gentle touch.
母亲都会轻轻的
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
You know, Dakota, when I braid Louise's hair,
达科塔 我给露易丝梳头时
I sing her a song. Ah, yes, please.
总给她唱歌♥ 是么 唱什么
Here goes the hair and there goes the hair
这边一缕 那边一缕
And where is Harry Truman?
哈利·杜鲁门在哪呢[美国前总统]
He's dead in the ground, he's dead in the ground
他入土为安了 他入土为安了
He's dead, dead, dead...
他去了 去了 去了
Well we switched bodies again,
我们身体又换回来
and everything's back to normal.
一切回归正常了
I finally understand you, Mom.
我终于理解你了 妈妈
Freaky Friday's getting to me, man.
我要被这电影感化了
They really understand each other!
他们真的理解彼此了
You pull yourself together.
你给我振作起来
We got to get out of here.
我们要离开这
They just had to see things from each other's perspective.
他们需要的只是站在对方的角度看问题
Logan, come on! We got to think!
洛根 振作起来 动动脑子
Walk a mile in each other's shoes...
设身处地多为对方着想
Oh, I swear to God, if you keep talking,
我发誓 你要是再啰嗦
I'm gonna gut punch you!
我就打烂你的肚子
It's a beautiful story of love and acceptance.
这是个关于爱和接纳的故事
Oh, my stomach!
我的肚子
Wait a minute. That's it!
等等 有办法了
See? What'd I tell you?
看到没 我说了吧
That is smooth.
真滑溜啊
Whoa, whoa, Teddy.
够了 够了 泰迪
What, a little high up on the leg?
上面不给摸吗
Yeah. Sorry.
是的 抱歉
There's a stop sign right here.
只能到膝盖
Now feel mine. And mine.
现在摸摸我的吧 还有我的
No, Teddy, don't touch their legs.
不行 泰迪 不许碰他们
Look at this.
看看我的
You could wash a pan with that.
你都能用它刷锅了
Hey, maybe I'll shoot over there and get what you got.
也许我也该去那儿把它处理了
Yeah. Nah, on second thought,
去吧 算了 再一想吧
I couldn't get rid of these little guys.
我还真舍不得这些小家伙们
They're my little furry friends.
他们是我的好朋友小茸茸
Don't listen to him. You're an embarrassment!
别听他的 你让他丢脸了
No, don't listen to him. You're all right.
别 别听他的 你很好
Furry little... friends?
小茸茸
This is fun! Higher, Tina!
真好玩 再荡高点 蒂娜
Higher!
再高点
教 养 中 心
启迪时间
Watch out for that bear! Whoo! Here comes a puma!
当心那只熊 又来了头美洲狮
Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Did you hear that, everybody?
各位 听到没
They're coming around. The Uter Room is working!
他们想通了 子♥宫♥屋起作用了
Oh, that umbilical soup got me, Mom. Got me real bad.
刚从脐带给我灌的汤有问题 好疼妈妈
Rub my tummy?
能给我揉揉肚子吗
Mine, too.
我也要
Oh, my poor baby.
我可怜的小宝贝
It's wonderful.
太感人了
A mother's instinct at its most primal level!
这是母亲最原始的本能释放啊
Come, other mothers, come and see!
快来 妈妈们 快来看看
Mommy's gonna make you all better.
妈妈会让你好起来的
Well, this mommy's gonna make you all better first.
妈妈会让你好得比他快的
Now! Ha!
闪
What the hell's going on? Uh, what are... what are you doing?
这是在搞什么 你们在干嘛
You fell for the oldest trick in the book.
你们中了有史以来最老掉牙的计
The fake tummy ache! The old belly bluff.
装肚子痛 用肚子唬人的滥招
Oh, the belly bluff!
居然是装肚子痛
Now, if you'll excuse us,
那么 就恕不奉陪了
us girls...
姐♥妹♥们♥
Sorry. Ladies... Thank you.
抱歉 女士们 谢谢
Are going to play laser tag.
我们去玩激光枪战吧
Oh, I hope those lasers hit you right in the butt!
我祝你的屁♥股♥被射得稀巴烂
Come on, you!
给我打开
子♥宫♥屋
Damn these delicate shoulders!
靠 都怪我的肩膀太柔弱
Let me try.
放着我来
Where'd you learn how to break down a door,
你从哪儿学的破门技巧的
Girl Scout camp? Move it.
女童子军吗 起开
教 养 中 心
绅士镭射枪战馆
No covering your sensors.
不得遮掩感光区
No climbing on the barriers.
不得攀爬障碍物
And no physical contact of any kind.
不得有任何身体接触
Well, agree to disagree.
同意所有"不得"
I feel kind of bad about locking our moms in that room.
我感觉把我们老妈关起来好像不太好
I killed them.
我杀死了他们
I killed them all.
我把他们全杀了
Tina, what... what's wrong?
蒂娜 怎 怎么了
I killed my friendly leg hairs.
我把我的小茸茸杀死了
Um... oh. Well, they'll grow back.
他们会再长出来的
It's not just that.
我说的不只是这个
I did it 'cause I was worried
我脱毛是因为
about what those girls would think of me.
担心那些女生的眼光
I'm a sheep! A hairless sheep!
我就是胆小鬼 一只被剃光了毛的羊
So you gave in to peer pressure.
因为同龄人的压力而妥协
It happens to everybody.
这是每个人都会遇到的事啊
I mean, why do you think I wear these shoes?
我是说 你知道我为啥要穿这双鞋吗
Cause you don't care what you look like?
因为你不在意外表吗'
What? No. 'Cause I... No.
啥 不 因为 才不是
'Cause I saw some other chefs wearing them
因为我看到别的厨师也在穿
and I thought they were cool.
于是我就觉得这鞋不错
Don't you think?
你不觉得吗
Yeah, yeah.
当然 当然
What do you mean?
你什么意思
I think they're... Yeah, they're cool.
我觉得... 确实 很酷
Um... okay. Well, because if they don't look...
好吧 但如果你觉得他们不怎么样
if they look stupid, I won't wear them.
看起来很蠢的话 我就不♥穿♥了
No, they... Yeah. Forget it. Listen.
不会 这鞋...很 当我没说
Leg hair or no leg hair, you're still Tina,
听着 不管有没有腿毛 你都是蒂娜
and when it comes to the important stuff,
当遇到真正的大事的时候
you'll make the right choice.
你会做出正确的抉择
Gene, put some pants on.
吉恩 穿条裤子
No!
我不
What the hell?
搞什么
How'd you get out?
你们咋出来的
I busted through the door.
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表