最不普通的普通动物来逗我
But I want to go to Josh's dance.
不过我还是要去约书的舞会
With Josh. That's me.
和约书一起 正是在下
Ugh. When you tell me no, it makes me want you more!
你越是拒绝我 我越想得到你
Oh, no.
不
No.
不
No.
不
I thought you knew how to seduce your sister.
你们不是知道怎么勾引你们姐姐吗
Wait, that's what we're doing?
慢着 我们是在勾引我姐吗
Be patient.
别急嘛
Come on, it takes extra time
要想穿透那加厚镜片入她眼
to get through those extra thick glasses.
需要加倍的努力
Plus she's a teenager and they're so fickle.
再说她正处在青春期 相当反复无常
Why do we have to get a stupid babysitter?
我们干嘛要请个蠢保姆
What did I say about using that word?
我怎么跟你说来着 注意用词
You're not stupid, Jen. I know.
你一点都不蠢 珍 我知道
I brought this puzzle for the kids to do.
我带了个小玩意儿让孩子们玩
Oh, look, it's nails all twisted up.
瞧啊 是拧起来的钉子
I'm not saying it's unsolvable, but it's probably unsolvable.
这未必一定解不开 但也很可能解不开
It's like the Rubik's Cube of nails.
这个相当于钉子版的魔方
Yeah, that looks great, Jen.
是啊 看起来好神奇 珍
Done!
解开了
Oh, my God. What else you got?
天哪 你还有啥好玩的
Uh... we could look at my hand. One of my fingers...
咱们可以看看我的手 其中一根手指
I got it caught in a leaf blower.
搅到吹叶机里去了
And so the knuckle didn't grow.
指关节就不长了
Oh, look at the hand.
看这手啊
That's great.
真神奇
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my God, it's like a fairy tale!
天哪 丑小鸭变天鹅了
What a couple of sexy beasts!
好一对性感的豺狼虎豹
Can we just go? Hi, Jen.
咱们能出发了吗 你好 珍
Not before I get a picture, you can't.
不行 我还要拍张照
Come on, you two, get together.
你俩来 站一块儿
Say, "Romance."
说 浪漫
Romance. Romance!
浪漫 浪漫
Tina, your ride is here!
蒂娜 接你的车到了
And, uh... oh, what's this, Bobby?
来瞧瞧 鲍鲍
Our ride is here, too! Look!
我们的车也到了 看
I told the guy at the limo place
我跟豪车租赁处的人讲了你
your sad story, and he gave us a discount.
凄惨的故事 他给我们打了个折
I'm staying home. No, you're not.
我不想去了 不行 你得去
Come on, I want to stand up in the sun roof and yell bwah!
来嘛 我还想站上天窗吼一嗓子呢
Right? Yup.
好吗 好吧
I'm a little nervous.
我有点小紧张
I know, there's a lot of talent in this room.
我明白 这里面高手如云
Hey, remember to stretch, you two.
你们俩要记得拉伸韧带哦
Or else you might get hurt doing this... Ha!
不然做这个动作的时候可能会拉伤
Don't worry, Douglas. I won't be doing that.
别担心 道格拉斯 我不会做那动作
No, I know you won't, sweetheart.
我当然知道你不会啦 亲爱的
I like this song.
我喜欢这曲子
So do I.
我也是
Maybe we could like it on the dance floor.
或许我们可以去舞池好好享受
Just think of me as your Nutcracker.
把我想象成你的胡桃夹子
Sorry, that's the only ballet I know.
抱歉 那是我唯一知道的芭蕾舞剧
What about the lipcracker...?
嘴唇夹子怎么样
Is that a real ballet, or are you asking me to kiss?
芭蕾里真有这个吗 还是说你想接吻
Both.
两者皆有
Put the lips down!
收回你们的狗嘴
Jimmy Jr.?
小吉米
I came to fight for you, Tina.
蒂娜 我是来为你而战的
Like fight fight? No.
你说要打架吗 不是
I'm challenging you to a dance off!
我向你挑战 斗舞
Oh, my God, a real dance off!
天哪 一场真正的斗舞
My idea. And you're welcome.
我的主意 不谢
A pants off? For me?
一场脱裤子秀吗 为了我
Pants off Dance off美国Fuse电视台一档舞蹈秀节目 现形容激动人心的表演
Uh, no, a dance off.
不是 是斗舞秀
Oh. That's almost as good.
那也差强人意吧
Do Mom and Dad know you're here?
爸妈知道你们在这吗
I didn't know what to do with them.
我不知道该跟他们整些啥
They solved the puzzle.
他们把迷也解了
I didn't bring any backup puzzles.
我又没带备用的来
Yeah, we stared at a knuckle less finger
我们盯着一根缺关节的手指
for about 20 minutes.
看了有20来分钟
Uh, Tina, eyes on me.
蒂娜 看着我
I'm winning you back. Right, sorry.
我要把你夺回来 对哦 抱歉
So You Think You Can Dance called.
《舞林争霸》节目组来电♥话♥了
美国著名电视舞蹈真人秀节目
They said, "You can't."
他们说你根本不会跳舞
Did you, uh... learn that
这笑话是你从学校里的
joke at the School for Performing Farts?
"表演屁术"课学来的吗
These are the best insults about dancing I ever heard!
真是我看过最棒的跟跳舞有关的对骂
I don't ever want to leave this limo.
我不想下车
Oh, come on, you little wallflower.
别这样嘛 小壁花
wallflower 壁花 舞会中没有舞伴而坐着看的人
I'm gonna pick you. Gonna pluck your little petals.
我会选你[摘你]的 我会摘你的花瓣
All right, I'm coming.
好吧 我去
Mr. And Mrs. Belcher.
贝尔彻先生 贝尔彻女士
You are our best dressed chaperones.
你们是穿得最隆重的舞会监护家长了
Aw, thank you, Miss Jacobson.
谢谢夸奖 雅各布森老师
It's my Bobby's first dance.
这是我的鲍鲍第一次跳舞
Uh, first dance as a chaperone.
第一次以监护家长的身份跳舞
I've been to dances before.
我以前去过舞会
Of course. If you'll excuse me... Hands where I can see 'em!
那是当然 失陪一下 手给我放规矩
Ooh, Miss Jacobson's a looker, isn't she?
雅各布森老师可是个美人呢 对吧
You're telling me.
我也想说来着
Why is she a teacher?
她怎么会是老师呢
She should be, like, playing a teacher on TV.
她这级别都能在电视上演老师了
All right. That's enough.
好了 够了
I'm just saying, I just... Yeah. She's, um...
我只是觉得 我觉得 她
ridiculously attractive. Enough!
美得没天理 我说够了
Guys, Jimmy Jr. Called the dance off, so he's gonna go first.
斗舞是小吉米提的 所以他先开始
No moves are forbidden, except "The Forbidden Move"!
除了"禁忌舞步"不能跳 别的都可以
Good luck to both of you.
祝你们俩好运
And don't be self conscious if you start sweating a lot,
这过程如果中你们大汗淋漓
and your shirt sticks to your chest and your abs.
T恤紧贴胸肌腹肌 也别感到难堪
Thanks, Tina. Thanks, Tina.
谢谢你 蒂娜 谢谢你 蒂娜
DJ? Cue up something that rocks!
DJ 来点动感的音乐
Yeah!
好耶
Okay, there. We danced, all right?
好了 我们跳过舞了 行了吧
I I got the middle school dance experience I never had.
我终于体验到我不曾有过的校舞会经历
Thank you, Lin.
谢了 琳
One dance? Bobby, you didn't even move your feet.
就一支舞吗 鲍鲍 你根本脚都没动
You're still not getting into the spirit.
你还是没融入气氛
Look, we have a responsibility. We're chaperones.
我们任务的 我们是舞会监护人啊
I saw a kid lick another kid's eyeball.
我刚看见一个孩子舔另一个孩子的眼球了
Seems like something we should get him in trouble for.
我们是不是该惩罚下他们
Wait, wait, wait, wait, Bobby.
等等 等等 鲍鲍
Uh, I'm sorry I blew my lid about Miss Jacobson.
生雅各布森老师的气是我不对
It's fine.
没关系的
It's just, you know, she she really is a hottie.
我只是觉得 她 她真的是个可人儿
I bet if she asked you to dance, you'd take another spin.
我敢说要是她邀请 你会再跳一支的
Wouldn't you? Wouldn't you?
对吧 对吧
No. No. I... No. I would not be interested.
不 不 我 不 我没兴趣
Go on, say it.
你就承认吧
Say you'd rather dance with her!
承认你更想和她跳舞
I I... Wh... I... Say it!
我我 啥 我 承认吧
This is for you! There!
这是送给你的 接好了
Linda. What the hell?
琳达 啥意思
Cut the fog, man! Cut the fog!
腾云驾雾 腾云驾雾
Yeah!
漂亮
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表