等等 别丢下我
Okay, everything's all right.
好吧 没事的
You're Dr. Glen Wellness.
你是格伦·维涅斯
You can handle anything.
什么事都难不倒你
Hell, you got the highest MCATs in the state.
你的医学院入学考试拿了全美最高分
But I never noticed
但我却从未发现
The curve of her trunk
她那性感的大腿曲线
And I never noticed
但我却从未发现
His electric junk
他发明的电子垃圾
We might just have found
也许我们找到了
Electric love
电子之爱
Electric love...
电子之爱
Wow, did Gene write this?
这真是吉恩写的吗
God, I want what they have.
上帝 我真羡慕他们的爱情
It's so romantic.
太浪漫了
Electric love
电子之爱
Electric love...
电子之爱
Fits like a glove
我们天生一对
This is what really happened, people.
接下来发生的才是真♥相♥ 各位
This man, Thomas Edison,
这个人 托马斯·爱迪生
sentenced Topsy, that beautiful elephant,
把那头美丽的大象托普西
to die by electrocution.
电击电死了
Here's your hero, Dinkler.
这就是你的偶像 丁克勒
Hit it!
开始
Is that you, Louise?
是你吗 露易丝
Hit it! I've been down here so long.
开始 我在这下面待了好久
What's it like out there?
外面现在是什么情况
Are people still the same with their funny ways?
大家还是一样滑稽可笑吗
Teddy, hit it!
泰迪 开始
Oh, right, the thing we're doing.
对哦 我们的计划
Tina!
蒂娜
Tina!
蒂娜
Tina?
蒂娜
I'm okay.
我没事
Oh! Oh, God. Oh, thank God. Tina.
我的天哪 谢天谢地 蒂娜
I thought we weren't doing the death scene,
我还以为我们不演电刑那一场了
but I saw the sparks and went with it.
但我看见有火花 就条件反射了
Was I convincing?
我演得像吗
Yes, very.
像 像得很
Oh, my God, I almost electrocuted my sister.
天哪 我差点电死我姐姐
I've become Edison. Oh, you wish.
我也变成爱迪生了 别妄想了
So he electrocuted animals.
是的 他电死过动物
So what?
那又怎样
As if everyone here is so perfect.
好像你们自己都很完美似的
Oh, got a little caught up in the moment.
我们亲得太忘我了
We're in love!
我们坠入爱河了
We're a couple in love!
我们是坠入爱河的情侣
It's really happening finally!
这一天终于来临了
Thank you, God! Got to go.
谢谢你 上帝 先闪了
Could have asked me to sing, but whatever.
你该叫我唱歌♥的 不过无所谓了
You know, I could've sung it.
你知道的 我唱歌♥也不错的
Louise, is there something you want to say to your sister?
露易丝 你是不是有话要跟你姐姐说
Tina, I'm sorry I nearly killed you.
蒂娜 抱歉我差点杀了你
I got carried away with the Dinkler thing,
丁克勒的事让我丧失理智了
which worked out pretty well, but still,
最终的结果是还不错啦
I shouldn't have almost killed you.
但我还是不该差点杀了你
It's okay; This is how Topsy would have wanted it,
没关系 这是托普西想看到的结果
but with more trampling people.
不过在它的版本里有更多人被它踩死
And, Gene, I'm sorry to you, too.
还有吉恩 我也要对你说抱歉
Your song was really good.
你的歌♥很棒
I know, and without a single fart sound.
我知道 而且还没出现屁声
Oh, my God, I forgot the fart sounds!
天哪 我忘记加屁声了
How'd we do?
怎么样
Well, you almost killed my daughter.
你差点杀了我女儿
So yeah, not great.
所以 不怎么样
Oh, wow, sorry about that.
对不起
Hey, did you check out that Spiceps thing?
你看见那边的调料腕带了吗
Cool, huh? Really?
是不是很酷 真的吗
I thought so. Yeah.
我是这么觉得的 没错
Since Mr. Dinkler is in the bathroom, crying,
鉴于丁克勒老师这会儿正在厕所哭呢
I'm stepping in to announce the science fair winners.
就由我来宣布科学展的获胜者
Second place goes to "How Many Hairs Up There?",
获得第二名的是安迪和奥利的
by Andy and Ollie Pesto.
"我有多少根头发"
Oh, my God! I want to thank Ollie.
天哪 我要谢谢奥利
I want to thank Andy.
我要谢谢安迪
I want to thank Ollie. I want to thank Andy.
我要谢谢奥利 我要谢谢安迪
That got second? That's ridiculous.
那都能得第二名 开玩笑吧
And the blue ribbon goes to "Spice..."
而蓝绶带的获得者是 调料
uh, I can't read this.
这个我看不懂
Spice Rack! Spice Rack!
调料胸带 调料胸带
Spiceps, Spiceps!
调料腕带 调料腕带
Spice Rack! Spiceps!
调料胸带 调料腕带
Spiceps! Ow! Rack!
腕带 胸带
Electric love
电子之爱
Electric love
电子之爱
Electric love
电子之爱
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表