It was worth it.
确实很值
Mort, I want to take a picture.
莫特 给你拍张照
Fix the wig. No, your mom's.
调整下假发 不 是你妈妈的
Okay, who needs a gift certificate? Thief!
谁想要礼品券 小偷
You stole my girl. I want her back!
你偷了我的人体模型 还给我
Oh, no.
糟了
Hand her over.
把她给我
Sorry. She's with me now.
不好意思 她现在跟我了
We'll see about that.
走着瞧
Okay, easy. Easy, guys.
冷静 冷静 兄弟们
A片的Yeah, peace on Earth, smut peddler!
世界和平 卖♥♥
Whoa, manger danger! Aah!
马槽危机
Come on, stop.
好了 别闹了
That's a fresh take.
创意很独特嘛
This creche is crap!
这个基♥督♥诞生的场景做得太扯淡了
You're lucky I don't call the cops on you pervs.
你们该庆幸我没让警♥察♥来抓你们这群变♥态♥
Can't we just buy her from you, please?
你就不能把她卖♥♥给我们吗 求你了
She's not for sale.
她是非卖♥♥品
Every sex shop owner has his price.
情♥趣♥用♥品♥店的老板没有什么是不卖♥♥的
Five grand.
五千
What? No.
什么 不可能
What about...
你看...
two hundred and sixty one, two, three dollars?
两百六十 一 二 三美元如何
No, Louise, that's the money
不行 露易丝
we were going to use to buy you kids presents.
那是给你们买♥♥礼物的钱
Okay, that is not enough for an apartment.
那点钱可买♥♥不到一间公♥寓♥
You can spend my gift money on Nadine.
我愿意把我的那份贡献出来
Oh, your dry erase board.
是你要的白板啊
You can use my money, too.
也可以用我的那份
Oh, your Jamaican bobsled.
你的牙买♥♥加雪橇
Fine. I'm in.
好吧 我也加入
But I better get a heck of a Presidents Day gift.
但总统节的礼物要给我补回来
Seriously? You're all willing
真的吗 你们都愿意
to give up your Christmas presents for Chet?
放弃自己的圣诞礼物来帮切特吗
What the hell? Give me the money.
随便吧 钱给我
Well, here you go, Chet. Thanks, Bob.
还给你 切特 谢谢 鲍勃
Sorry we busted up your display.
抱歉我们搞砸了你的秀
After everything you did for me.
你为我做了这么多
Roof over my head, Nadine back in my arms.
又给我住 又帮我找回了纳丁
All right, you know what?
这样吧
You don't need to be out by tomorrow.
你明天不用搬走了
Really, Bobby? You mean it?
真的吗 鲍鲍 你说真的吗
Yeah, stay till New Year's.
是的 过完新年再走吧
Aw. I'll make punch.
我来做潘趣酒
No!
不
Look at us, Bob, with our special ladies, huh?
看 鲍勃 都找到了自己的另一半
Yeah. We've got it all, right?
这样就别无所求了 你说呢
We should take a trip, the four of us, you know?
我们应该来个四人约会
Probably not.
我看不必了
I'm flexible, wherever you want go.
我无所谓 去哪儿都行
I'm... it it would be hard for me to get away for a while.
我 我近期暂时不能出远门
Well, we'll let the ladies figure it out.
这样 让女士们决定好了
Bermuda! Does she have a passport?
百慕大群岛 她有护照吗
I can't wait any more, Chet.
我等不了了 切特
Kiss her.
快吻她
No! Oh, God.
不 天哪
Pick it up, Chet. Five second rule.
快捡起来 切特 限时五秒
Oh, are you as hot as I am right now?
大家是不是也跟我一样有反应了
Are you hot?
你说你有反应了
I'm fine. Never mind.
没有 没事了
I think they love it.
他们很享受嘛
Oh, my God, it's happening.
天哪 终于要发生了
The kiss is turning her human.
这个吻要把她变成人类了
No, wait, it's turning him back into a mannequin.
不 等等 要把他变回人体模型了
No, wait, nothing's happening.
不 等等 什么都没发生
They went too far. I'm out of here.
也太夸张了 我闪人了
Merry Christmas, Teddy. Happy holidays, Mort.
圣诞快乐 泰迪 假期愉快 莫特
Happy holidays.
假期愉快
Merry Christmas, guys.
圣诞快乐 各位
Burn in hell, Belchers!
下地狱吧 贝尔彻一家
圣诞节当天
Uncle Ernie's storage unit
欧叔叔的仓库
had some real treasures after all.
还是有些奇珍异宝的嘛
An exit sign. Thanks, Santa.
出口指示牌 谢了 圣诞老人
Now I can go out any door I want.
现在我可以从任何门出去了
I got a shoe sizer. Eight and a half.
我的是鞋码测量器 八码半
I got a tool to remove security tags.
我的是商品标签摘除器
Next Christmas is on me!
明年圣诞节的礼物我全包了
So, Chet...
切特
what are you going to do after we kick you out?
你从我们这儿离开后打算去哪儿
Oh, don't worry. We'll probably stay at my place in Manhattan.
别担心 我们可以回我在曼哈顿的住处
I have a loft that was being renovated,
我在那边有个阁楼 正在翻修
and I cannot wait to see how it turned out.
我已经等不及想看它装完后的样子了
What?!
啥
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表