是的 我说了
I gave you the best cooking years of my life.
我把我最美好的烹饪年华献给了你
And now, on behalf of all cooks and all oysters,
现在 我代表所有厨师和所有牡蛎
I demand that you give up your command.
命令你收回成命
There you go, Duval!
就是这样 杜瓦尔
There you go, Bob!
就是这样 鲍勃
You're relieved of your position, cook.
你被罢职了 厨师
Asch, remove Bob and Duval from the dining room.
阿希 把鲍勃和杜瓦尔带出餐厅
Asch! Asch!
阿希 阿希
Duval is right, sir. I'm with him.
杜瓦尔说得对 我支持他
I've cleaned up enough of your messes!
你的耗子屎我收拾够了
Escort the captain to his stateroom.
陪船长回房♥间
All right, you're doing great.
好 你做得非常好
Kiss me!
吻我
Not now. Not a good time.
不行 现在不行
Then when?
那什么时候
French kiss that Frenchman.
快和那个法国人舌吻
Well, you've won, Bob.
好吧 你赢了 鲍勃
But remember this...
不过你记住...
What'd he say?
他说了什么
Nothing. He just burped.
没什么 只是打了个嗝
I miss you, Gene.
我好想你 吉恩
I really, really miss you.
我真的真的好想你
Anyone need a mole removed?
有谁想要去痣吗
Ah, peel my back.
帮我挠挠背
Look, Marilyn, it's a meat farm.
看啊玛丽莲 生肉农场
It's beautiful.
好美啊
You've got to be kidding me.
开什么玩笑
I'm going to bed,
我要去睡觉
I'm not dealing with this right now.
我现在不想收拾这个
Or maybe ever.
也许永远都不想收拾
Well, I've never felt more rested.
我从没这么放松过
Like a protein sunset.
好似一幅蛋白质落日图
It's nice.
真美
剧集 | 开心汉堡店 | 导航列表